The Purge: The First Purge - (Trailer/July 4th)

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I agree some what.

Still think it's the best one still:manny:

This had the best story, but Purge 2 was the bust execution of the film imo. I`d put this one after it.

Interestingly enough this Purge had a 13 million budget and the Purge 2 had an 11 million budget. If you factor in inflation though its pretty much the same budget. the CGI gore in this were terrible, and the acting was very weak outside of the main character.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
This had the best story, but Purge 2 was the bust execution of the film imo. I`d put this one after it.

Interestingly enough this Purge had a 13 million budget and the Purge 2 had an 11 million budget. If you factor in inflation though its pretty much the same budget. the CGI gore in this were terrible, and the acting was very weak outside of the main character.

CGI was real bad so much green screen at the beginning

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Saw it, it was slow in the beginning, they definitely up the blackness, overall it was a good movie, but I don't know why I'd kill myself to see this again, the characters and storylines weren't interesting enough for me

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Some say it was slow, but I thought the build up was great. It was a fun/entertaining watch. I like and dislike how homie went from Nino Brown to John McClain...lol

Lead chick was cute, but didnt have the voice, or command presence to be rocking the mic at a rally like that. Skeletor did a great job, lead was good, the brother was cool. The drone scene made sense, but they missed their chance at making a more believable movie. Should have gave ole girl in the crew another scene, or 2 and/or showed more connection to the lead character.

Not a great "movie", but entertaining so Im going with a good 7/10

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Trash as hell. So much wasted potential.

dagodmcizme

All Star
Daps
This was my first time seeing any Purge movie wasn't really feeling it.

Didn't like how this dude went from big time drug dealer to a fukking ninja or some shyt. He going against trained killers but he knock out the power and he becomes Batman.

Also made me mad was his homeboy that was shot and told him to save the gurl was walking after the Purge like he was okay

That skeletor nikka had me :laff:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was my first time seeing any Purge movie wasn't really feeling it.

Didn't like how this dude went from big time drug dealer to a fukking ninja or some shyt. He going against trained killers but he knock out the power and he becomes Batman.

Also made me mad was his homeboy that was shot and told him to save the gurl was walking after the Purge like he was okay

That skeletor nikka had me :laff:
watch the second one, its clearly the best one

kovi

All Star
Daps
This was wack just came back from it. It was entertaining though. I was these movies for fukkery so :yeshrug: