The poster known as @YSPromosunz is suspect AF...

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I know you apologized and i dont have a problem with you.

Im just saying until i see OP say something against black people, maybe we should leave the conspiracies or "faking being a militant" to those who haven't done worse than what they're accusing someone of :francis:
You should know better than anyone that someone can be different than who you think they are. Alot of people have been perma banned for less than what you did breh

also my pic is in the official show yourself thread
Word fam. We cool.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
YSP is thread starters alt. Peeped it long ago. I'm gonna call you L*E*G*A*C*Y just to remind you that I remember who you are. I once had a great deal of respect for you... Not so much anymore.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all just noticing this? :mjlol:

Says the c00n,cac,agent who just posted
https://www.thecoli.com/posts/34505769/
"That was uncalled for. Now he’s going to spend 10 years in prison for assault and battery"

About a black dude beating the sht out of a cac who spit in the black dude face 2 times.

OP I know you looking for daps, cosigns, people to rescue you and backup but I don't think it's a good look for you to have only specifically other c00ns,cacs,and other agents come to your rescue. Now it's looking like a bunch of c00ns and cacs and agents mad because I call y'all out in every thread so much and because I ride for black people too hard.

We got OP admitting that he said he hope black people get shot by racist cops and calling black people nggers with the hard R

Then we got the lame in the quote wishing jail on black people for defending their selves from cacs spitting in their face.

It ain't looking too good for you OP

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
YSP is thread starters alt. Peeped it long ago. I'm gonna call you L*E*G*A*C*Y just to remind you that I remember who you are. I once had a great deal of respect for you... Not so much anymore.

nikka wtf is you talking about. Why the fck would I be exposing this clown if he was my alt account? Y'all lame ass dudes done lost y'all damn minds. None of y'all making no sense. But what happened with dude and legacy? Don't hold back expose his bytch ass

Last edited:
Daps
Says the c00n,cac,agent who just posted
https://www.thecoli.com/posts/34505769/
"That was uncalled for. Now he’s going to spend 10 years in prison for assault and battery"

About a black dude beating the sht out of a cac who spit in the black dude face 2 times.

OP I know you looking for daps, cosigns, people to rescue you and backup but I don't think it's a good look for you to have only specifically other c00ns,cacs,and other agents come to your rescue. Now it's looking like a bunch of c00ns and cacs and agents mad because I call y'all out in every thread so much and because I ride for black people too hard.

We got OP admitting that he said he hope black people get shot by racist cops and calling black people nggers with the hard R

Then we got the lame in the quote wishing jail on black people for defending their selves from cacs spitting in their face.

It ain't looking too good for you OP
You seriously acting as if that post was serious?

I’m not yet convinced you’re a cac, but you’re clearly slow.:pachaha:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I've been saying the same since he popped up. Every post is blatant, minstrel level mockery. His schtick is clearly mocking blacks whom "blame the white man. " I'm in disbelief that so many people dap him up or outright gloss over him. That user is making a blatant mockery of black people, and is so over the top that it's obvious satire. Its the most glaring instance of posting in blackface I've ever seen, and its somehow went unopposed. I guarantee you he's reporting back to homebase (wherever that may be) and having an absolute laugh with his white nationlist buddies. Hes a blatant parody and its mind boggling how others haven't caught on.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
:mjlol:

This is outlandish.

If that guy is my alt how come we dont have the same posting style and this guy has horrible grammar and punctuation...not to mention sparingly uses periods or commas?

I love this other angle that's usually offered in exposal threads that somehow the person being exposed is somehow the OP that made the thread. I could have mods here prove that my IP address and his dont match up.

Which would require me to invest way too much time in this site than I actually would commit too...I work the majority of the week and when I'm not working I'm working on music.

But I understand that those that are too invested in this site like to make up weird conspiracy theories in their heads cause it adds some excitement to a thread even when it doesn't make sense.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
nikka wtf is you talking about. Why the fck would I be exposing this clown if he was my alt account? Y'all lame ass dudes done lost y'all damn minds. None of y'all making no sense. But what happened with dude and legacy? Don't hold back expose his bytch ass
I asked for my LEGACY account to be banned in 2015.

And then briefly posted as Benny Blanco

Then I posted as 1984 then changed my screename to the name I record albums with the one I have now.

I really dont even remember you even posting between 2013-2016. I just assumed you joined after 2016...you popped up right after Trump got elected and started posting.

I'm a 2012 poster. Also SOHH alumni. I'm like an elephant. I'm old and dont forget shyt.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been saying the same since he popped up. Every post is blatant, minstrel level mockery. His schtick is clearly mocking blacks whom "blame the white man. " I'm in disbelief that so many people dap him up or outright gloss over him. That user is making a blatant mockery of black people, and is so over the top that it's obvious satire. Its the most glaring instance of posting in blackface I've ever seen, and its somehow went unopposed. I guarantee you he's reporting back to homebase (wherever that may be) and having an absolute laugh with his white nationlist buddies. Hes a blatant parody and its mind boggling how others haven't caught on.

Mock blacks who blame the white man? What the fck is that? How do you do that? nikka I don't gaf about "the white man" you referring to. I blame white people for the not giving us reparations so I really don't know what you talking about and y'all really ain't making no sense. It's no way I can be too pro black then turn around and be a white nationalist. Y'all got the wrong person. If y'all mad for calling y'all c00ns and cacs then just say that but all this agent and cac shyt y'all talking about y'all can dead that bullsht cause ain't nobody falling for it and I know this probably another one of OP accounts

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I asked for my LEGACY account to be banned in 2015.

And then briefly posted as Benny Blanco

Then I posted as 1984 then changed my screename to the name I record albums with the one I have now.

I really dont even remember you even posting between 2013-2016. I just assumed you joined after 2016...you popped up right after Trump got elected and started posting.

I'm a 2012 poster. Also SOHH alumni. I'm like an elephant. I'm old and dont forget shyt.

Ok now since you got that out the way go ahead and send me the links to you calling black people nggers with the hard R and saying you hope black people get shot by racist cops so I can create your exposure thread and keep bumping it when I get scared it's going to die down and lose momentum

GUWOPPERS

I might die a bachelor
Daps
Reppin
Sin
Ok now since you got that out the way go ahead and send me the links to you calling black people nggers with the hard R and saying you hope black people get shot by racist cops so I can create your exposure thread and keep bumping it when I get scared it's going to die down and lose momentum

Just post a hand pic why you scared

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just post a hand pic why you scared

Scared? :stopitslime:nikka kill yourself. I prove my blackness by the sht I do and say. OP say that's him in his Avi but he still a c00n that's just as bad as a cac with the sht he got exposed for saying. The reason they saying I'm a cac is strictly because I'm "too pro black" and about black empowerment "too much". Now why would a cac be on here being pro black?

All the people I think is cacs on here pretending to be is the so called black people who take up for cacs or feel sympathy for white supremacists when they get harmed or threw in prison or take up for non black groups who don't take up for black people or even people like the OP was says he hope black people get shot by racist cops and calling black people nggers with the hard R.

No cac is going to make a thread of cacs getting they ass beat by black people. They'll get mad if a thread like that is made along with c00ns

No cac is going to be advocating for trump to lose 2020. They'll get mad if you say that though along with c00ns

No cac is going to say white women love black men. They'll get mad if you say that though along with c00ns.

No cac is going to support ADOS getting trillions of dollars in reparations in cash payments. The first thing a cac will say about that is "It'll never happen" and they'll hate any politician who is a advocate for reparations along with c00ns.

These is things I constantly do and that's why these c00ns, cacs, agents, and non ADOS people in this thread mad because I call them out in every thread where they try to play black people like we soft, weak, dumb, or inferior. Can't no cac fake being pro black because they pride won't let them. Because in they eyes black empowerment=the death of white supremacy.

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Oh yea

@Citi Trends that's me in my avi. I dont need to hide behind cartoon avis and fake screennames. That's my real name in my screename too. I've been black all my damn life. 35 years. I got an undying love for black people and want to see black people strong and prosperous. That's why I go so hard against racism and white supremacists.

Now some of yall too afraid to even put a picture of yaselves in ya avi but there's me. A black man.

Get those caps though my nikka....I know the newest trend on the coli is when a black person exposes a racist white to deflect from the racist beings exposed to the black man...the same way when Trump and the gop do some grimy racist shyt to deflect to democrats...but all you doing is enabling the worst elements to thrive whether you think you doing a service or not.

Unless you willing to keep it real the way I am I really dont wanna hear shyt...for real for real my nikka.

I'm on my Denzel shyt...I'm the nikka they couldn't kill. You need people like me.

hold up

aint this you?

full

and didnt you scam the coli into giving you money?

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/coli-help-a-breh-out-i-lost-my-wallet-need-60-gofundme-link-inside-thread.455165/#post-20467795

even though you derided those who did that exact same thing a month earlier?

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/so-people-really-asking-begging-for-money-for-whatever-using-gofundme-kickstarter-crowdfunding-now.447612/

and didnt you also call black people the n word with the hard r?

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/why-does-sagat-act-so-pro-black-now-when-he-called-us-a-bunch-of-s-a-while-back.589070/

shyt man. that's more than enough to get someone banned. what's going on, breh?

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
hold up

aint this you?

full

and didnt you scam the coli into giving you money?

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/coli-help-a-breh-out-i-lost-my-wallet-need-60-gofundme-link-inside-thread.455165/#post-20467795

even though you derided those who did that exact same thing a month earlier?

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/so-people-really-asking-begging-for-money-for-whatever-using-gofundme-kickstarter-crowdfunding-now.447612/

and didnt you also call black people the n word with the hard r?

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/why-does-sagat-act-so-pro-black-now-when-he-called-us-a-bunch-of-s-a-while-back.589070/

shyt man. that's more than enough to get someone banned. what's going on, breh?
Yes that's me. That picture is from 2005.

And I lost my wallet at the time and needed to replace my kids and everything and asked for 60 bucks in a time of need. Nothing more than that. I didn't scam no one. It took a week to get to ish back.

And I got agitated that a long banned poster that turned out to be a racist white troll fukking insulted me when I was working at Pinkberry in Dumbo. I snapped. This was 5 years ago.

This thread ain't about me though...and I'm seriously watching the people who are trying to deflect from me calling out an obvious agent by pointing out shyt I did ages ago that doesnt pertain to the present now.

Cause seriously...again...your hiding behind avis and internet anonymity trying to cover your tracks and put up excuses...I'm not. Like I said I own up to everything I say and do and I cant say that about too many people these days.

What benefit does it make to even go there....I straight up left the board last year for 8 months and came back in April? In that time I moved from being broke in NYC to having a good job and apartment in Denver posting on Twitter heavy while promoting my music. Yall was saying a bunch of ish about me when you dont even know me other than from what I post here and my music and all that..I personally dont care. I know who I am and where I've been. Yall can say whatever anout me I know that ish aintbtrue. I've never even met any of you in real life so cut the nonsense.

And I've already sacrificed way too much information about myself to this board. I pride myself on keeping as much to myself as possible. So I'm not even going into anything else you or anybody else got to say cause I'm really not in the mood to entertain any immature coli drama for daps and reps and likes...I dont take this site seriously like that cause I got grown man bullshyt to do...like work and run a business.

I'm just gonna respectfully say I'm not with the fukkshyt today or ever. And I'm gonna keep it civil cause I respect this place and the people that post here. It's not the time or place for anything further