The poster known as @YSPromosunz is suspect AF...

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
This tryhard "coli militant" act is so over the top and see through I can't even respect it. It comes off as some modern day Cointelpro shyt.

Almost as if you want to get posters caught up in saying some shyt by posting videos where there's a racial angle and exploiting it...

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In this thread...

https://www.thecoli.com/posts/34509113/

Basically goes on a weird tangent saying that if the shooter only targeted hispanics no one should care...
Then he responds to @Frank Grimes post about Trump supporters possibly shooting black and muslims if Trump loses by saying this...

Like what the fukk type of thinking is that?
:scust:

He revealed his true feelings with that post...very white of him
:mjpls:
1.if the shooter only targeted hispanics no one should care...

nikka do Hispanics care when only black people is targeted?

2.Trump supporters possibly shooting black and muslims if Trump loses

This is a agent, cac, trump supporter tactics to try to scare black people into wanting trump not to lose because they'll be scared of getting shot if trump lose. Dude yall lames aint slick. Yall c00ns and cacs scared of the truth and black empowerment. The uk just banned Tariq for the same reason. Bytch ass cac

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This tryhard "coli militant" act is so over the top and see through I can't even respect it. It comes off as some modern day Cointelpro shyt.

Almost as if you want to get posters caught up in saying some shyt by posting videos where there's a racial angle and exploiting it...

You want black people to look, seem, and be weak. Your cac ass mad I aint on that. Crybaby ass bytch

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OP is the same person who said this
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/pos...ill-have-not-gotten-that-wake-up-call.564535/
"this is what I was saying about non-black POC not understanding white supremacy as well as blacks.
Black folks atleast was out there holding it down.
Hispanics, Indians, Asians, and Arabs out here still thinking whitey loves them...
Nah...
Just cause they ain't giving you that nikka treatment don't mean they don't hate your guts.
You ain't an honorary white person.
So much for that "model minority"

He also said
https://www.thecoli.com/posts/26006608/
"This is why us black folk be like:
:childplease:

HOLD YO OWN NUTS!

These white folks out here advocating for ethnic cleansing of non-whites in White countries and y'all still think BLACK PEOPLE are your enemy?"

And
https://www.thecoli.com/posts/26006926/
"Some of them are actually aligning with alt-right white supremacists.
Two of the people wanted for the Charlottesville attacks were an asian guy and a hispanic guy.
Don't forget how many non-whites voted for Trump too.
You should worry about them as a black man cause some of them are harboring the same racist sentiments their oppressors have towards you."

And
https://www.thecoli.com/posts/26006953/
"Sometimes I think their hatred of us is greater than their hatred of white supremacy. And white supremacy is actually destroying their people. We aren't."

Then he say this is the reason I should be banned
"He goes on a weird tangent saying that if the shooter only targeted hispanics no one should care"

Which hes lying he mad cause I said stop inserting black people in sht that dont got sht to do with black people

Last edited:

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm confirmed black. Far from a cac. My picture is a google search away.

You aren't though
:mjpls:

OP bumping his own failed thread. Failed threads make your soul burn slow :heh:

Look at OP getting caught lying trying to insert black people and getting called out:

Temisan Adoki (verified) said:
Watch that video.

That guy clearly says "fukk all n*ggers" for anybody that had any doubt of his hatred of black people.

Said that Jordan's were black peoples favorite shoe then shot up a pair of Jordan's

Talked about how much he hated black people.

He was gunning for anybody that wasnt white

With that said fukk this bytch ass cracka and I hope he gets slaughtered in the pen

CreepyMcCreeperson said:
This isn't the shooter from today, it's a different one they caught before he did anything.

But don't expect Trump, or politicians to say white males have a serious problem.

Apparently, us just challenging them, and not putting up with the disrespect makes them want to kill us.

Temisan Adoki (verified) said: [URL='https://www.thecoli.com/goto/post?id=34510428#post-34510428']↵[/URL]
Yea I just caught that

Last edited:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
He seems to mean well.

It’s not like he called he called posters hard-R n words and hoped they get shot by the police :francis:
And I've apologized for that and made amends with the posters involved and that shyt was literally years ago...why you bring that up unless you got issues with me? And if you do be real and put that shyt out there like a man and not with this passive aggressive hiding behind posts avis and screennames BS yall love on here...I'm too old for that fukkshyt. And considering I dont even know what you look like or your real name that is disingenuous as hell. Some of yall are too scared to even post anything that can trace back to your real life existence....what's with the deflection I'm not the agent here...you already what I'm about I'm an open book...you can google me and listen to my albums and music...I still dont even know 75%+ of y'alls real name...so let's cut the bullshyt fam.
:leostare:

Like I've been telling yall this board has been infiltrated since 2015...but some of yall still not seeing it until other posters slip up and I point it out.

Last edited:

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He seems to mean well.

It’s not like he called he called posters hard-R n words and hoped they get shot by the police :francis:

Damn he really called posters the hard R n word and hoped they got shot by the police. Thanks for the info. Now send me that I'm bout to make a thread letting everybody know and let them know they need to ban and ignore him. Dude clearly a fcking c00n agent. And a failed mad DJ/producer. Link me to him saying that