The poster known as @YSPromosunz is suspect AF...

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Link to posts of you calling black people nggers with the hard R and of you saying you hope black people get shot by racist cops If you cant do that then fck you and what you think you fcking lame failure c00n agent
This is what you do in each thread I see you in and its played as fukk.

You try to deny the subject at hand being presented to you and go off on the person accusing you of being a fake and an troll/agent...you force people to make some decision or do something you know they won't do just to buy time.

I'm not playing back and forth with you like that. Cause I know you ain't black and you just trying to juelz your way out of posting a proof pic.

Hand pic
Next to a piece of paper .
With the date and time
With your screenname
And thecoli.com written on it.

If you cant do that then who cares what you got to say...:hhh:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I put all my coli cash on the line that @YSPromoshunz is a white man. All of it.
2ufhwNgM3qHKGxq8wdcWAiFpcm29FF1vQ7VZHkTuxCENRtyAXfR4zbKu6okQezWuTAFc8ZKGh

Hand pic
Next to a piece of paper .
With the date and time
With your screenname
And thecoli.com written on it.

If you cant do that then who cares what you got to say...:hhh:

Why you running?
You should be able to prove your black to this forum?
You got a smartphone? Take a selfie (:pause: :dame:)
Or use the camera from your laptop.

Again I'm straight...I dont fukk with dudes...I just think any black person talking that rah rah shyt should be able to offer a proof pic to shut the haters (like myself) down

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro I legit have done interviews for international websites and have videos out there of me online...

There nothing to expose.

You're the one hiding behind text posts and a screename hoping that nobody would be onto you until today. I got time. Even though it's my birthday.

:mjlol:

You been exposed yourself already with many suspect comments that I would not even expect anybody to make unless they just wanted to see dischord on this place or get some info on "black identity extremists".

Agent ass dude trying to dog whistle to his partners trying to say I'm a bite dude you a real bytch nikka. You already admitted to getting exposed and said you apologized for it but you scared to link the posts. And who the hell spends they birthday on a forum? Except agents working to get Intel on militant pro black people? Agent ass nikka calling black people nggers and hoping black people get shot by racist cops nikka yous a full blown bytch

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
That's exactly what I'm talking about. I've noticed this as well. He goes into these racial threads and tries to pull this. It's almost as if he's an agent trying to play "coli militant" or a parody of one.
On another note, I’m glad you’re doing better breh and you helped many by showing the growth you’ve put in. I wish you well breh.

I’ve called that poster out in other threads but they come and go around here. This is like an internet neighborhood, infiltrators on every corner. That’s why we should watch what we talk about on here. Definitely been infiltrated, and false information is being spread

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"You too pro black and militant because you ride for black people way too hard and you not a c00n and you always making threads about black people beating up cacs and not being victims and you always calling cacs cacs and calling out cacs and c00ns in threads and you had the nerve say quit inserting black people into situations that don't involve black people man I'm willing to bet all my money that you're white". Okkkkkk????? That's what supposedly make me white ? :russ:But youre supposedly not a c00n failed DJ and producer agent running around calling black people nggers with the hard R and saying that you hope black people get shot by racist cops? :ufdup:Foh clown

Last edited:

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On another note, I’m glad you’re doing better breh and you helped many by showing the growth you’ve put in. I wish you well breh.

I’ve called that poster out in other threads but they come and go around here. This is like an internet neighborhood, infiltrators on every corner. That’s why we should watch what we talk about on here. Definitely been infiltrated, and false information is being spread

Now this nikka using his alt account to cosign his self. Either that or this is his agent partner. nikka really got the nerve to talk about infiltrating while saying "I forgive you for saying you hope black people shot by racist cops and calling black people nggers with the hard R" you agent ass nikkas can't be serious :russ:Na on some real sht stop signing in different accounts to cosign yourself clown

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006

Thanks I appreciate that!

:salute:
Yea...I'm definitely chilling on how much I post and what I post now...this site seems to attract too many people that are suspicious or have agendas.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
"You too pro black and militant because you ride for black people way too hard and you not a c00n and you always making threads about black people beating up cacs and not being victims and you always calling cacs cacs and calling out cacs and c00ns in threads and you had the nerve say quit inserting black people into situations that don't involve black people man I'm willing to bet all my money that you're white". Ok. I'm supposedly white because of that? :russ:But youre supposedly not a c00n failed DJ and producer agent running around calling black people nggers with the hard R and saying that you hope black people get shot by racist cops? :ufdup:Foh clown
Yea...its obvious you are a troll or agent...you cant even offer up any information about yourself and deflect whenever asked and that's shady as all hell.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea...its obvious you are a troll or agent...you cant even offer up any information about yourself and that's shady as all hell.

nikka who the fck is you for me to prove anything to? That's the million dollar question. Ol police ass let me see your ID ass nikka. Agent trying to figure out some sht to put me on the FBI bie watchlist nikka you ain't slick. You think I'ma give information to a clown saying he hope black people get shot by racist cops and calling black people nggers with the hard R? That's mad because I ride for black people too hard? nikka kill yourself. This clown ass dude really said I'm a agent, troll, or cac because I ride for black people too hard. This dude is really mad because I ride for black people too hard this shyt is hilarious. If y'all can't tell this dude is a agent ass c00n I don't know what to tell ya

Last edited:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Now this nikka using his alt account to cosign his self. Either that or this is his agent partner. nikka really got the nerve to talk about infiltrating while saying "I forgive you for saying you hope black people shot by racist cops and calling black people nggers with the hard R" you agent ass nikkas can't be serious :russ:Na on some real sht stop signing in different accounts to cosign yourself clown
What’s your endgame?

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All the c00ns, cacs, and agents I call out in every thread piling up in here :russ: plus this clown logging in and out of different accounts to bump his failed thread and co sign his self. You can tell these dudes is cacs and agents because how you go say I'm a cac or agent while co signing a lame who said he hope black people get shot by racist cops and been calling black people nggers with the hard R. :heh: foh y'all ain't fooling nobody

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
And I've apologized for that and made amends with the posters involved and that shyt was literally years ago...why you bring that up unless you got issues with me? And if you do be real and put that shyt out there like a man and not with this passive aggressive hiding behind posts avis and screennames BS yall love on here...I'm too old for that fukkshyt. And considering I dont even know what you look like or your real name that is disingenuous as hell. Some of yall are too scared to even post anything that can trace back to your real life existence....what's with the deflection I'm not the agent here...you already what I'm about I'm an open book...you can google me and listen to my albums and music...I still dont even know 75%+ of y'alls real name...so let's cut the bullshyt fam.
:leostare:

Like I've been telling yall this board has been infiltrated since 2015...but some of yall still not seeing it until other posters slip up and I point it out.
I know you apologized and i dont have a problem with you.

Im just saying until i see OP say something against black people, maybe we should leave the conspiracies or "faking being a militant" to those who haven't done worse than what they're accusing someone of :francis:
You should know better than anyone that someone can be different than who you think they are. Alot of people have been perma banned for less than what you did breh

also my pic is in the official show yourself thread