The poster known as @YSPromosunz is suspect AF...

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo why isn’t this pathetic fakkit banned yet :gucci:

I’m not a violent person but if I had a chance to strangle and end this piece of shyts life I would :unimpressed:

Mods bush this lame ass failed thread. nikkas crying about a ban. nikka do the world a favor and strangle ya damn self and end ya own worthless piece of shyt life. Wouldn't nobody give a fck. If you do us that favor I'll ban my damn self. Mods bush this thread

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Yo why isn’t this pathetic fakkit banned yet :gucci:

I’m not a violent person but if I had a chance to strangle and end this piece of shyts life I would :unimpressed:

I put it on ignore. Said poster isn't relevant enough for a mass of heads to catch on, but the idiots schtick is growing increasingly transparent as they often do when they grow comfortable and began pushing the envelope. Folks calling him/her an "agent" are giving the user too much credit, though. Its nothing more than a genetic, recessive mutant harboring a little obsession over black bodies, coupled with some resentment, pangs of inadequacy, and a whole lot of time to kill. It'll jump the shark inevitably and catch the ban hammer. They always do.

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
I put it on ignore. Said poster isn't relevant enough for a mass of heads to catch on, but the idiots schtick is growing increasingly transparent as they often do when they grow comfortable and began pushing the envelope. Folks calling him/her an "agent" are giving the user too much credit, though. Its nothing more than a genetic, recessive mutant harboring a little obsession over black bodies, coupled with some resentment, pangs of inadequacy, and a whole lot of time to kill. It'll jump the shark inevitably and catch the ban hammer. They always do.
Man I didn’t wanna have to resort to it but this slimy snaky fakkit might be the first I put on ignore. It’s legit ruining my experience with the pure stupidity and lameness that it exudes. What a failure of a human being. Wish I could catch it in real life though and show what black folk are really about :wow:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
What’s with y’all nikkas trying to expose people all the time? Are you that mentally invested in this place?

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I peeped this in one of the mass shooting threads. Too much deflecting from what white makes are actually doing and trying to shift the conversation to hypothetical scenarios with other groups being the perpetrators.

He could just be extra remedial.