The poster known as @YSPromosunz is suspect AF...

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
No hold on there just a minute
..dont even try to deflect from the subject and hand my "nikka"

:ufdup:

Again.

Hand pic
With a piece of paper next to it
With your screename
Plus the date and time
Plus thecoli.com

Yall must think cause I'm an old ass nikka you gonna throw me off my stride and miss the subject at hand.
Yall fukked with the wrong nikka juheard.

And I know you ain't a nikka my nikka...you some oosing ass white boy gathering information on black folk for your function or whatever...cointelpro ass mothafukka.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Like how hard is it to take a pic of your hand or arm?

I'm verified black and sometimes I feel like I'm one of the only REAL black people posting here...

Too many cac agents on the board and sympathizers...

:dahell:

shyt feels like bizarro world.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes that's me. That picture is from 2005.

And I lost my wallet at the time and needed to replace my kids and everything and asked for 60 bucks in a time of need. Nothing more than that. I didn't scam no one. It took a week to get to ish back.

And I got agitated that a long banned poster that turned out to be a racist white troll fukking insulted me when I was working at Pinkberry in Dumbo. I snapped. This was 5 years ago.

This thread ain't about me though...and I'm seriously watching the people who are trying to deflect from me calling out an obvious agent by pointing out shyt I did ages ago that doesnt pertain to the present now.

Cause seriously...again...your hiding behind avis and internet anonymity trying to cover your tracks and put up excuses...I'm not. Like I said I own up to everything I say and do and I cant say that about too many people these days.

What benefit does it make to even go there....I straight up left the board last year for 8 months and came back in April? In that time I moved from being broke in NYC to having a good job and apartment in Denver posting on Twitter heavy while promoting my music. Yall was saying a bunch of ish about me when you dont even know me other than from what I post here and my music and all that..I personally dont care. I know who I am and where I've been. Yall can say whatever anout me I know that ish aintbtrue. I've never even met any of you in real life so cut the nonsense.

And I've already sacrificed way too much information about myself to this board. I pride myself on keeping as much to myself as possible. So I'm not even going into anything else you or anybody else got to say cause I'm really not in the mood to entertain any immature coli drama for daps and reps and likes...I dont take this site seriously like that cause I got grown man bullshyt to do...like work and run a business.

I'm just gonna respectfully say I'm not with the fukkshyt today or ever. And I'm gonna keep it civil cause I respect this place and the people that post here. It's not the time or place for anything further

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hold up

aint this you?

full

and didnt you scam the coli into giving you money?

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/coli-help-a-breh-out-i-lost-my-wallet-need-60-gofundme-link-inside-thread.455165/#post-20467795

even though you derided those who did that exact same thing a month earlier?

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/so-people-really-asking-begging-for-money-for-whatever-using-gofundme-kickstarter-crowdfunding-now.447612/

and didnt you also call black people the n word with the hard r?

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/why-does-sagat-act-so-pro-black-now-when-he-called-us-a-bunch-of-s-a-while-back.589070/

shyt man. that's more than enough to get someone banned. what's going on, breh?

dhMeAzK.gif

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
At least i can admit where I fukked up and try to do better...I cant say that much for somebody like @YSPromoshunz who just double down on they bullshyt....like seriously who raised some of yall?

:mjtf:

Anybody else wanna link another embarrassing moment in my coli posting career in an attempt to deflect from the matter at hand...getting this fool to at least show that he black in someway and not playing the part for TV?

Speak now or forever hold your peace...either way thanks for fukking with me...I got love for the coli.

::manny::salute:

I just dont know why obvious agents like that dude are allowed to stay gere...its bad enough that @GoddamnyanmanProf is a pedo and got exposed...and he was a somewhat staple poster.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006

You gonna post a hand pic or what?
:gucci:
You've been squirming your way out of proving your blackness (or lack thereof) in this thread...

I could only expect you to continue to do the same thing...you fake as fukk holmes. 100% fake agent NARC status. Complete puppet. Dont act like I dont know how you move on here I looked at your reputation section in your profile :usure:

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At least i can admit where I fukked up and try to do better...I cant say that much for somebody like @YSPromoshunz who just double down on they bullshyt....like seriously who raised some of yall?

:mjtf:

Anybody else wanna link another embarrassing moment in my coli posting career in an attempt to deflect from the matter at hand...getting this fool to at least show that he black in someway and not playing the part for TV?

Speak now or forever hold your peace...either way thanks for fukking with me...I got love for the coli.

::manny::salute:

I just dont know why obvious agents like that dude are allowed to stay gere...its bad enough that @GoddamnyanmanProf is a pedo and got exposed...and he was a somewhat staple poster.

Damn breh you keep quoting and mentioning me. I'm in the middle of making your exposure thread right now I might take a pic of my hand in a minute when I get done making my thread as a matter of fact I'll post both of my hands doing the birdman rub in my thread just for you. But you got anymore skeletons in the closet go ahead and let me know now while I'm making my thread because If you do and you don't tell me now I'm going to ask other posters who know your history to post it in thread. I really want to lay everything out nice and neat on the first page so if you can help me I'll really appreciate it. I got a real nice birthday present for you you go love it

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
And ofcourse this has to happen in a day when not one but two domestic terrorist accounts have to happen unfortunately this dude wanted to change the subject and actively cause confusion and chaos in the thread.

We not taking the spotlight off you get whoadie...
:usure:
And dont deflect to me cause you melting in the beams.

Why you think blacks muslims and hispanics gonna gang up and kill white people if Trump wins in 2020

What type of victimization status are you on? What mentality allows someone to say much less think like this?

Why are you trying to paint black people as violent aggressors out for revenge against white people?

Why are you saying we shouldn't care if the mass shooter/domestic terrorist only targeted hispanics and they should HYON?

It's like you want to bring negative attention to this board want people to expose themselves and then try to say this forum is something else and needs to be shut down...by whom though?
:mjpls:
And deadass...that's the vibe I've been getting from you recently.

You ain't slick.
:sas2:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
In this thread...

https://www.thecoli.com/posts/34509113/

Basically goes on a weird tangent saying that if the shooter only targeted hispanics no one should care...
Then he responds to @Frank Grimes post about Trump supporters possibly shooting black and muslims if Trump loses by saying this...

Like what the fukk type of thinking is that?
:scust:

He revealed his true feelings with that post...very white of him
:mjpls:

I had seen a few of his posts recently and he had a real militant vibe to him but this sounds like an extremist type. He might be the next mass shooter.

1.if the shooter only targeted hispanics no one should care...

nikka do Hispanics care when only black people is targeted?

2.Trump supporters possibly shooting black and muslims if Trump loses

This is a agent, cac, trump supporter tactics to try to scare black people into wanting trump not to lose because they'll be scared of getting shot if trump lose. Dude yall lames aint slick. Yall c00ns and cacs scared of the truth and black empowerment. The uk just banned Tariq for the same reason. Bytch ass cac

I stand corrected. :francis:

You worry too much about this people caring about you shyt. Most of the world doesn't know you and can't care about you anymore than any other unknown person. Crying over foolishness. The average person isn't thinking of or wishing for a mass shooting to happen and can only offer condolences to the victims so what is this "care" you rambling about? On some they don't care about us. People died this weekend for no reason and people of all races care when that happens, no matter who the victims are. shyt can happen to anyone.

It ain't about being scared of getting shot if Trump lose cuz they can get shot no matter what in these shootings.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
:mjlol:

This is outlandish.

If that guy is my alt how come we dont have the same posting style and this guy has horrible grammar and punctuation...not to mention sparingly uses periods or commas?

I love this other angle that's usually offered in exposal threads that somehow the person being exposed is somehow the OP that made the thread. I could have mods here prove that my IP address and his dont match up.

Which would require me to invest way too much time in this site than I actually would commit too...I work the majority of the week and when I'm not working I'm working on music.

But I understand that those that are too invested in this site like to make up weird conspiracy theories in their heads cause it adds some excitement to a thread even when it doesn't make sense.

Too invested? Check out my post count and then yours. Each of your reincarnations have more posts than my original since I joined. Thanks for replying.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
All these try hard posters are cacs pretending to be Black

I have got half a dozen of these cocksuckers ducking ban bets to prove they're Black

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
Mock blacks who blame the white man? What the fck is that? How do you do that? nikka I don't gaf about "the white man" you referring to. I blame white people for the not giving us reparations so I really don't know what you talking about and y'all really ain't making no sense. It's no way I can be too pro black then turn around and be a white nationalist. Y'all got the wrong person. If y'all mad for calling y'all c00ns and cacs then just say that but all this agent and cac shyt y'all talking about y'all can dead that bullsht cause ain't nobody falling for it and I know this probably another one of OP accounts
Yo why isn’t this pathetic fakkit banned yet :gucci:

I’m not a violent person but if I had a chance to strangle and end this piece of shyts life I would :unimpressed: