The poster known as @YSPromosunz is suspect AF...

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Oh yea

@Citi Trends that's me in my avi. I dont need to hide behind cartoon avis and fake screennames. That's my real name in my screename too. I've been black all my damn life. 35 years. I got an undying love for black people and want to see black people strong and prosperous. That's why I go so hard against racism and white supremacists.

Now some of yall too afraid to even put a picture of yaselves in ya avi but there's me. A black man.

Get those caps though my nikka....I know the newest trend on the coli is when a black person exposes a racist white to deflect from the racist beings exposed to the black man...the same way when Trump and the gop do some grimy racist shyt to deflect to democrats...but all you doing is enabling the worst elements to thrive whether you think you doing a service or not.

Unless you willing to keep it real the way I am I really dont wanna hear shyt...for real for real my nikka.

I'm on my Denzel shyt...I'm the nikka they couldn't kill. You need people like me.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Damn he really called posters the hard R n word and hoped they got shot by the police. Thanks for the info. Now send me that I'm bout to make a thread letting everybody know and let them know they need to ban and ignore him. Dude clearly a fcking c00n agent. And a failed mad DJ/producer. Link me to him saying that
You see how you aiding and abetting the enemy with that shyt @Citi Trends

:francis:
Who you gonna believe...this poster who ain't never once said he was black never proved it...never submitted a handpic or anything... or a poster who puts his real face and name in his profile?

And you need to shut your fukking mouth whiteboi...calling me a c00n...I'd smack the fukking dogshyt out of ya of GP.
:ufdup:

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice:But that's not what you said, though.

nikka I said the opposite of what he said which would make trump supporters be scared of trump winning 2020 because they don't want non white people to black tf out and start laying sht down. Tf y'all talking about. Y'all trying to scare black people but don't want white people to be scared of what non white people might do to them if sht don't go our way foh. Black people ain't scary like y'all try to portray on this forum. I represent the warrior class of black people not the "I'm so scared of white people what are we going to do and why don't they like us and want to harm us so much we didn't do anything to them but love them " scary c00n class on here

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You see how you aiding and abetting the enemy with that shyt @Citi Trends

:francis:
Who you gonna believe...this poster who ain't never once said he was black never proved it...never submitted a handpic or anything... or a poster who puts his real face and name in his profile?

And you need to shut your fukking mouth whiteboi...calling me a c00n...I'd smack the fukking dogshyt out of ya of GP.

Quit trying to bump your dead ass failure thread like your DJ/producer career. Your own exposure thread backfired on you. You calling black people nggers and you team blue lives matters hoping black people get shot by race soldiers. Your c00n ass done. I'm digging through your posts and threads now trying to find that sht cause I'm bout to make this same thread about you exposing you you fcking c00n. I can't believe you got the nerve to say you hope a black person get shot by racist cops boi you done outchea on these coli streets and we got your real information to link it to and let your offline people know who you really is and what you really feel about black people

Last edited:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Quit trying to bump your deaf ass failure thread like your DJ/producer career. Your own exposure thread backfired on you. You calling black people nggers and you team blue lives matters hoping black people get shot by race soldiers. Your c00n ass done. I'm digging through your posts and threads now trying to find that sht cause I'm bout to make this same thread about you exposing you you fcking c00n. I can't believe you got the nerve to say you hope a black person get shot by racist cops boi you done outchea on these coli streets and we got your real information to link it to and let your offline people know who you really is and what you really feel about black people
Do that shyt then. I welcome you to dig in my post history and find everything I own up to. You know you're in a tight spot cause I called you out and you sweating like a pig in a blanket now..so this is the next best move.

Deny
Attack
Reverse
Victim &
Offender

:mjlol:

You're still an agent fake and a phony and you'll never post a picture of yourself white boy. I know how you types roll.

So what 3 letter agency you working for?

:jbhmm:

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ol crybaby ass c00n nikka "bu bu but why would you expose me in a thread where I'm trying to falsely expose somebody else who's so militant. You just blew my cover I apologized to you guys why would you do that now I look like the lame I am what am I going to do now" :russ::heh::umad:bytch ass lame ass nikka

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Ol crybaby ass c00n nikka "bu bu but why would you expose me in a thread where I'm trying to falsely expose somebody else who's so militant. You just blew my cover I apologized to you guys why would you do that now I look like the lame I am what am I going to do now" :russ::heh::umad:bytch ass lame ass nikka
@YSPromoshunz

Cut the bullshyt.

Hand pic or ban bet right now. If you're black? I leave this site for 3 months. I will gracefully take that L. If its proven you aren't? You get that :ban:

@Brooklynzson
@Rarely-Wrong Liggins
@Barnett114
@Lord Scarf
@Houston911

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do that shyt then. I welcome you to dig in my post history and find everything I own up to. You know you're in a tight spot cause I called you out and you sweating like a pig in a blanket now..so this is the next best move.

Deny
Attack
Reverse
Victim &
Offender

You're still an agent fake and a phony and you'll never post a picture of yourself white boy. I know how you types roll.

So what 3 letter agency you working for?

:jbhmm:

I exposed yo bytch ass in your own thread already you been ignoring that you fcking lame. Kill yourself you dckridin fakkit. And don't worry you go get exposed in my thread soon as I find the posts. Give me a few minutes. I'm on your ig right now

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I exposed yo bytch ass in your own thread already you been ignoring that you fcking lame. Kill yourself you dckridin fakkit. And don't worry you go get exposed in my thread soon as I find the posts. Give me a few minutes. I'm on your ig right now

You like what you see? Do I look hot to you?

:wrist:

You know what I said...

Hand pic or :camby:

Dont try to run away from that...the coli deserves to know who is behind that terrible posting style that looks like you're trying your damndest to imitate an angry and somewhat irrational black man.

:mjpls:

Digital Blackface is in vogue like Dawn.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@YSPromoshunz

Cut the bullshyt.

Hand pic or ban bet right now. If you're black? I leave this site for 3 months. I will gracefully take that L. If its proven you aren't? You get that :ban:

@Brooklynzson
@Rarely-Wrong Liggins
@Barnett114
@Lord Scarf
@Houston911

I don't want you to leave. I want to expose you so every time you post every body go know that's the c00n agent who call black people nggers and said he hope black people get shot by racist cops. Fckin lame. Keep bumping your own thread hoping it don't die down :heh::umad:

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You like what you see? Do I look hot to you?

:wrist:

You know what I said...

Hand pic or :camby:

Dont try to run away from that...the coli deserves to know who is behind that terrible posting style that looks like you're trying your damndest to imitate an angry and somewhat irrational black man.

:mjpls:

Digital Blackface is in vogue like Dawn.

This bytch nikka basically saying "You're too pro black so it's got to be something up" nikka you don't see how retarded you sound. If you real then link me to the post of you calling black people nggers and hoping black people get shot by racist cops. That's the most agent c00n shyt I done seen on this forum. Now go fetch that for me right quick bytch boi

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
This bytch nikka basically saying "You're too pro black so it's got to be something up" nikka you don't see how retarded you sound. If you real then link me to the post of you calling black people nggers and hoping black people get shot by racist cops. That's the most agent c00n shyt I done seen on this forum. Now go fetch that for me right quick bytch boi

Hand pic
Next to a piece of paper .
With the date and time
With your screenname
And thecoli.com written on it.

If you cant do that then who cares what you got to say...:hhh:

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hand pic
Next to a piece of paper .
With the date and time
With your screenname
And thecoli.com written on it.

If you cant do that then who cares what you got to say...:hhh:

Link to posts of you calling black people nggers with the hard R and of you saying you hope black people get shot by racist cops If you cant do that then fck you and what you think you fcking lame failure c00n agent

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I don't want you to leave. I want to expose you so every time you post every body go know that's the c00n agent who call black people nggers and said he hope black people get shot by racist cops. Fckin lame. Keep bumping your own thread hoping it don't die down :heh::umad:
Bro I legit have done interviews for international websites and have videos out there of me online...

There nothing to expose.

You're the one hiding behind text posts and a screename hoping that nobody would be onto you until today. I got time. Even though it's my birthday.

You been exposed yourself already with many suspect comments that I would not even expect anybody to make unless they just wanted to see dischord on this place or get some info on "black identity extremists".