The Post That Shuts Down All Obama Haters

KamikazePilot

Superstar
Daps
The only thing I criticize Obama on is the way he upheld the system when it came to black folks. He gave the police more power to do what they want. His handling of flint and other places that don't have clean water that impact predominantly black areas. Him calling people who participated in the Baltimore riot "thugs" but all day he could fight for gay rights. Let's not bring up how he destroyed black wealth and millions of black people ended up homeless because he didn't want to properly deal with the foreclosure crisis. I don't hate Obama but black life did not improve under him as much as your making it out to be.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
As someone who works in non-profit I can tell you...

The grants that were opened up because of "My Brother's Keeper" have been a boon to our entire organization. We were able to totally restructure one of our keystone programs because of it. Now, here in the Trump era, those same grants are being either taken away, or being so put under the microscope that it would be nearly impossible to complete some of the requirements for most smaller non-profits.

JJ Evans

All Star
Daps
i wish one of ya'll would like make a huge spreadsheet and put all the words on there that black people are allowed to use, or are not allowed to use. guess what breh, i'm very intelligent, and am an avid reader, that means i have a larger than average vocabulary. doesn't change the color of my skin. doesn't make me any less black than anyone else on here. you consider barack obama black and he would be using all kinds of words you wouldn't associate with black people. and i don't criticize him for anything, i'm just saying the original post is overstating what he himself actually did, or any of his policies.
But out of all words,....scumbag though?

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
I must be able to see the future because 3 pages later not one person has been able to dispute the points listed in the OP
Not a single one:laff:
Why don’t you clowns form ya own opinions instead of going by whatever the rest of these lost c00ns tell ya

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Im more on the meat and potatoes side if things....like the bolded subject

In my view we went from the most expensive healthcare in the world, to the most expensive healthcare in the world thats now compulsory with a fine for non participants (thats "liberal "? When where how) It has favorable stipulations in it , but in the grand scheme of things, i cant see it as anything other than lateral movement. Healthcare is one of the biggest thorns in our continually dwindling standard of living , and this didnt remove that thorn...it just painted it

And, even worse, it went from something that missed the ultimate goal thats tentatively acceptable and a step in the right direction that should be built upon, to being a (non)standard to uphold and preserve in face of "opposition "

We getting played from all angles on heathcare ...
Went from it’s too expensive to you have no choice to either provide or pay for expensive health insurance.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every time I post that, the haters NEVER read it

:russ:

It doesn’t even list the other criminal justice reforms he implemented like calling for wide spread federal investigations of corrupt police departments in regards to police brutality (first thing Trump did was nix this intitiative), reforming the unfair crack laws, and banning federal private prisons, etc.

Obama did his thing but did it QUIETLY. People wanted him to be a loud Trump like leader smh.

Most criticisms of Obama are unfair as hell considering what all he accomplished and improved for everybody considering the shytty situation he was handed by republicans and the unprecedented obstruction he faced.

Obama was one of the GOAT presidents, but haters hate on him because they are mostly unaware of what he did because he did things behind the scenes as to not cause an uproar amongst racists that were already against him at every turn. These same haters will talk about “being on code, moving in silence”. Obama is a perfect example of that but they criticize him anyway lol.

Big facts

JJ Evans

All Star
Daps
I must be able to see the future because 3 pages later not one person has been able to dispute the points listed in the OP
Not a single one:laff:
Why don’t you clowns form ya own opinions instead of going by whatever the rest of these lost c00ns tell ya
Hey brother......

You’re right :ufdup:

JJ Evans

All Star
Daps
It was concerted with republicans and maybe had good intentions on his part, Bill Clinton, but Dems ultimately hold that L.
I said nothing about the Clintons, so the quote that you’re replying to with my name attached is not representing what I actually typed.

In regards to your straw man argument about the Clintons, it’s sad seeing so many right wing republican talking points used constantly on this site. The blame for the financial crisis of 2008 belongs to George Bush and the republicans.

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
"Obama freed drug dealers & gave us minority programs, u agents" :damn:

nikkas really gotta scrape the bottom of the barrell for the first homosexual president, smh.

Let me help some of you out, what did Obama do while in office that tangibly benefitted you and the people who look like you that are around you?

I'll wait.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I said nothing about the Clintons, so the quote that you’re replying to with my name attached is not representing what I actually typed.

In regards to your straw man argument about the Clintons, it’s sad seeing so many right wing republican talking points used constantly on this site. The blame for the financial crisis of 2008 belongs to George Bush and the republicans.
No, it wasn’t. It was signed by Bill Clinton. Don’t be that guy.

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
And everything he got done, he got done IN SPITE of a Congress that was determined to see him fail. They even admitted it! Sadly most of those saying he didn't do anything for blacks don't keep up with current events. Ask them about how he tried to pass the 2010 Jobs bill which would have provided inner city jobs and threw a bunch of money at public schools. But Congress put a stop to that real quick. These people also cant see the forest for the trees. Obama got healthcare for MILLIONS of blacks that din't have it before but because Obamacare doesn't explicitly say "FOR BLACK PEOPLE" they don't see it as a great achievement for blacks. Fukk 'em.