The Post That Shuts Down All Obama Haters

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
People on here mad quick to dog out BO, but don't have not one BIT of the same energy for that disgusting pig cac we have as a President now...

That's not entirely true. You can have legit criticisms of Obama and Democrats and still recognize that Trump and the Republicans are crap.

You don't have to cheerlead one or the other.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Most salient part of that novel you wrote is you stating that Obama should have been as "unapologetic to his agenda" that Trump is. What fukking magic negro you think Obama is? :russ:

I keep telling ya'll Coli militants that the minute Obama even entertained the thought to have moved even remotely the way Trump moves he would have been gone quicker than a mothafukka. What alternate reality do you live in?

That's a weak excuse. Obama bent over backwards to try to please Republicans and be "fair and balanced". They backstabbed him the entire time and once they got the House tried to have him impeached.

At least Trump is letting his nuts hang and is riding for his supporters and fukk trying to win anyone else over.

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You gotta be careful with them 2 posters. They try to bait you into saying something they can twist then run to their inside mod buddy to get you out of the paint.

• You making good sense bruh, stanning a political party in corrupt ass America is probably the wackiest shyt ever

This dumbass nikka really asked me which candidate with zero outlined policies would benefit me more. :gucci:

Tyrantus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You gotta be careful with them 2 posters. They try to bait you into saying something they can twist then run to their inside mod buddy to get you out of the paint.

• You making good sense bruh, stanning a political party in corrupt ass America is probably the wackiest shyt ever

Here's a link of you defending White Supremacist Ron Paul. Your idol.

Ron Paul tweets racist & antisemitic cartoon, then deletes it

No one is twisting your words:ufdup:

Tyrantus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This dumbass nikka really asked me which candidate with zero outlined policies would benefit me more. :gucci:
:gucci:Can you read? First I asked you what is your political leaning and then broke it down to what party. Stop stalling.

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
And where we needed him most and why he was elected... This

Civil Rights Division

• The Department of Justice’s Civil Rights Division continued to enforce federal law.Over the last eight years, the Division has vigorously protected the civil rights of individuals in housing, lending, employment, voting, education, and disability rights and through hate crimes and law enforcement misconduct prosecutions and law enforcement pattern and practice cases.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
That's a weak excuse. Obama bent over backwards to try to please Republicans and be "fair and balanced". They backstabbed him the entire time and once they got the House tried to have him impeached.

At least Trump is letting his nuts hang and is riding for his supporters and fukk trying to win anyone else over.

What excuse? :dwillhuh:

It's fact. The minute Obama would've let's his "nuts hang" he woulda been ousted.

I do agree that he was way too nice to Republicans for most of his presidency tho. But you're delusional if you think he could ever take it as far as, or even close, to the lengths that belligerent buffoon Trump has.

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:gucci:Can you read. First I asked you what is your political leaning and then broke it down to what party. Stop stalling.

So that's really how you vote and make decisions in life, huh? You don't even pay attention to the actual policies and speaking points of these politicians and decide which would benefit you and yours the most, you just pick the candidate you've been programmed to pick from the side you've been programmed to lean towards. Gotcha. Say no more fam. :sas2: