The Post That Shuts Down All Obama Haters

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
No excuses. Just legitimate reasons.

Your rant about him not turning into the minister Louis Farrakhan during his two terms as President is weak.

I asked for several months “What he should have done and how he should have done it”. You nor none of the other Obama haters have been able to answer it.

You asked what he could of done.
I told you what he could have done.
Now you're making excuses. Just accept the fact that you ride for a bytch nikka that has done nothing tangible to positively impact the life of you and yours, never took a strong stand and rode on absolutely nothing that's going on and even went as far as to target and kill a man and destroy a country that at one point tried to donate billions to stimulate businesses and create trade arrangements with the black community in Chicago.:stopitslime:

JJ Evans

All Star
Daps
Just accept the fact that you ride for a bytch nikka that has done nothing tangible to positively impact the life of you and yours
The OP on page one is full of things that Obama did that had a positive impact on millions of black people lives :obama:

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The OP on page one is full of things that Obama did that had a positive impact on millions of black people lives :obama:

I mean I get it bro. Some people just don't have self respect, that's why they support a nikka like Obama. :yeshrug: