The Post That Shuts Down All Obama Haters

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
The Civil Rights Act of 1964 got passed, Brown v BoE, etc. So, according to you, only when an anglo is in office can true life-changing legislation be passed.

So, we loss 8 years when a full-blooded anglo could have been in there to propel some real change?

The Affordable Care Act is considered change to you?

I don’t understand what his 8 years in office were useful for.

useful

Unpack that word

What do you expect to see before you seem a prez useful?

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Some of these read like the thoughts of a 10 year old

If you hate Trump, but also hate Obama..

You simply hate everyone. That's basically the two ends of the spectrum as far as presidents go. There's no one more fair and common sense than Obama and on the other end there's no one more crass and duplicitous

So do you really hate any of them or are you just tryna sound like you have something to say? The subject of prez comes up. You've watched several YouTube vids. Its time to be edgy! Fukc the prezzzz!!!!

Figure out what you do like. If that list is empty then you need a new hobby besides hating

Especially Obama. He was the best so far. And he was working with his hands tied for most of it. Imagine if the Health Care thing would have been all common sense measures.
When I see thing like “Trump put the battery in white peoples backs” I just laugh. Truth be told Obama put the battery in their backs. A good portion of this country hated the fact a black man was President and these are the results

And please y’all don’t debate me on his blackness becuz it’s irrelevant. In this country he’s classified as a black man and that’s really all that matters

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
nikka, did you not read the opening post? :gucci:

And the ACA was the largest and most transformational piece of legislation passed in quite possibly your lifetime. It has it flaws but it's a huge step in the right direction. NOBODY thought ANYONE was going to be able to get that passed...especially not America's first Black president.
Okay. :yeshrug:

He has flaws but any mention of them means one is a c00n, cac or hater. That’s my point. He shouldn’t be above criticism.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
That's all detractors need to say.

They don't really care abowt whether Obama was a bad or good president, they're jealous/envious.

Wtf exactly am I jealous or envious of clown...that don’t even make sense, just sayin dumb shyt just to say it.

You sitting here wastin energy tryin to convince other nikkas to agree with your viewpoint on some shyt that’s already over and done with :mjlol:

Y’all were happy with him then be confident with that and be happy with him. Shouldn’t have to sell somebody else on it...

Now don’t quote me again about this bullshyt because like I said, you wastin both of our time.

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
Wtf exactly am I jealous or envious of clown...that don’t even make sense, just sayin dumb shyt just to say it.

You sitting here wastin energy tryin to convince other nikkas to agree with your viewpoint on some shyt that’s already over and done with :mjlol:

Y’all were happy with him then be confident with that and be happy with him. Shouldn’t have to sell somebody else on it...

Now don’t quote me again about this bullshyt because like I said, you wastin both of our time.

You're right. You've already proven your ignorance. I was just highlighting it.

You won't be quoted again :manny:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Stfu, cac. You already been exposed several times on this board.

Exposed? You mean destroyeing posters who are inaccurate and out lift 99% of you on here? Yeah I guess you could call that exposed.....Exposed as epic.

Now go do some research my son, and use some reading comprehension next time. Don't quote me, quote facts.

FlimFlam

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka, did you not read the opening post? :gucci:

And the ACA was the largest and most transformational piece of legislation passed in quite possibly your lifetime. It has it flaws but it's a huge step in the right direction. NOBODY thought ANYONE was going to be able to get that passed...especially not America's first Black president.

Im more on the meat and potatoes side if things....like the bolded subject

In my view we went from the most expensive healthcare in the world, to the most expensive healthcare in the world thats now compulsory with a fine for non participants (thats "liberal "? When where how) It has favorable stipulations in it , but in the grand scheme of things, i cant see it as anything other than lateral movement. Healthcare is one of the biggest thorns in our continually dwindling standard of living , and this didnt remove that thorn...it just painted it

And, even worse, it went from something that missed the ultimate goal thats tentatively acceptable and a step in the right direction that should be built upon, to being a (non)standard to uphold and preserve in face of "opposition "

We getting played from all angles on heathcare ...

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

Breh, you sound mad and envious as fukk. Your words are parallel to actions of someone jealous or envious. It ain't that serious.

Don't know about anyone else in here but me personally I call out Obama bashers cause 99.999999999% of ya'll nikkas do it on here just for cheap daps and reps. shyt wild corny.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Exposed? You mean destroyeing posters who are inaccurate and out lift 99% of you on here? Yeah I guess you could call that exposed.....Exposed as epic.

Now go do some research my son, and use some reading comprehension next time. Don't quote me, quote facts.

Exposed as in you been exposed as a Trump supporting cac.

Daps
Obama never passed anything specific to help black people.

No reperations or any bill to help stimulate black wealth.

He not a inspiration to african american when he wasnt one. He half kenyan half white. He has no ties to the slave trade or being dos

He also benefited from his dad being at harvard which helped him get there. Black ameeicans dont have that luxury.

He passed the dream act which help or will help millions of illegal immigrants start a new life or get gov benefits.

He signed in gay marriage which help milliobs of gays get married.

He did nothing for black people.

He didnt sign one bill that helped milliobs of blacks. He gave us scraps and never gave us reparations.

He also bombed a black country in libya.

Yall admit he was a poor prssident

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Breh, you sound mad and envious as fukk. Your words are parallel to actions of someone jealous or envious. It ain't that serious.

Don't know about anyone else in here but me personally I call out Obama bashers cause 99.999999999% of ya'll nikkas do it on here just for cheap daps and reps. shyt wild corny.

Like I told the other nikka...elaborate on what exactly im mad or envious about?

Y’all the ones who constantly talk about this cat and everything he did or does then where y’all don’t need get a response you were looking for, get angry like the beehive.

Then you sound dumb as hell because the opposite is what gets you nikkas “cheap” daps and reps. When you counter with any thing that didn’t show the Obama’s in a positive light, y’all respond with some corny :mjpls:type of shyt then ride each other’s coattails from there, as evident in this thread or any other thread that mentions them nikkas.

Be happy with yall mans because his work should speak for itself...I don’t understand what’s so hard about this.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Exposed as in you been exposed as a Trump supporting cac.

Darling, just because someone doesn't agree with your opinion doesn't mean they're white or trump supporters....

Tell me you're smarter than this. Or do you play the "cac card" every time you don't like a post? Here, I'll play too; You're a cac...

Your turn.