The Post That Shuts Down All Obama Haters

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I feel you on the part of him not being above criticism. I’ve criticized things myself. But at the same time if you look thru history you’ll be hard pressed to find a president who was able to fulfill all his campaign promises. It’s even tougher when Congress is working against you
nikkas fail to understand how a presidency works versus a dictatorship. This is a democracy, but some brehs seem to forget that.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas really gotta scrape the bottom of the barrell for the first homosexual president, smh.

Let me help some of you out, what did Obama do while in office that tangibly benefitted you and the people who look like you that are around you?

I'll wait.

uhhhhh did you read the OP?

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
uhhhhh did you read the OP?

Uhhh break down how that has affected you and the people that look like you that are around you.

Let me give you my break down of how it affected me and the people that look like me and are around me.

It didn't. He actually made things worse for me and the people who look like me because all my broke relatives been getting county care and green cards for much lower than what ACA raised the prices to and the quality of health care given was much better on average.

Your turn.

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
tumblr_nd74aextpM1rvwdbto1_500.jpg

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Uhhh break down how that has affected you and the people that look like you that are around you.

Let me give you my break down of how it affected me and the people that look like me and are around me.

It didn't. He actually made things worse for me and the people who look like me because all my broke relatives been getting county care and green cards for much lower than what ACA raised the prices to and the quality of health care given was much better on average.

Your turn.

You're a idiot. The cost of health care was rising ANYWAY. ACA actually slowed the rise of the cost of healthcare for everybody and guaranteed the health care you were getting was comprehensive and not shytty cheap plans that did not cover anything. Try again.

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You're a idiot. The cost of health care was rising ANYWAY. ACA actually slowed the rise of the cost of healthcare for everybody and guaranteed the health care you were getting was comprehensive and not shytty cheap plans that did not cover anything. Try again.

Note how when you ask people very specifically how this politician has benefited you and yours they never can just give you a cut and dry answer? Hmm, why is that? nikkas get triggered straight into emotion and gotta resort to name calling when you ask them how this politician specifically benefitted them and theirs, huh?:jbhmm:

Also you are definitely ignorant to the way the goverment assisted healthcare programs in Chicago worked before ACA. Do some research before speaking on this issue in the future, ok?

Crucial

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Highlight more funding in HBCUs but a few schools like Morris had to close its doors.

What exactly did the closing of Morris Brown have to do with Obama's Presidency? I went there, why did they close down?

As someone who works in non-profit I can tell you...

The grants that were opened up because of "My Brother's Keeper" have been a boon to our entire organization. We were able to totally restructure one of our keystone programs because of it. Now, here in the Trump era, those same grants are being either taken away, or being so put under the microscope that it would be nearly impossible to complete some of the requirements for most smaller non-profits.

@K Bishop

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
What exactly did the closing of Morris Brown have to do with Obama's Presidency? I went there, why did they close down?

@K Bishop

I'm tryna find all the black people who were in this my brothers keeper program. Not a single relative, friend or friend of a friend. But I'm sure we can find some through google and deep research. I can prolly get 1 or 2 hits if I put a facebook message out there amongst a thousandish people tho:jbhmm:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
What did Obama do for the multiple unarmed black people killed by police during his 2 terms?

How did the Obama administration positively affect Libya?

Why did Obama cosign larger private sector bailouts than Bush?

Why did Obama tell black people to "stop complainin'" about systematic racism?

I'm just curious. I'm sure some of the Obamabrehs in here can enlighten me

And for the record ALL presidents, past present and future, were trash, are trash, and will continue to be trash