The Post That Shuts Down All Obama Haters

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Like I told the other nikka...elaborate on what exactly im mad or envious about?

Y’all the ones who constantly talk about this cat and everything he did or does then where y’all don’t need get a response you were looking for, get angry like the beehive.

Then you sound dumb as hell because the opposite is what gets you nikkas “cheap” daps and reps. When you counter with any thing that didn’t show the Obama’s in a positive light, y’all respond with some corny :mjpls:type of shyt then ride each other’s coattails from there, as evident in this thread or any other thread that mentions them nikkas.

Be happy with yall mans because his work should speak for itself...I don’t understand what’s so hard about this.

You sound envious and jealous cause you sound like you about to blow ya top cause nikkas is having some sort of counterbalance to the clear Obama bashing for daps on here. The one's that constantly talk about this cat is ya'll nikkas. 75% of the Obama posts on the Coli is some shyt like "he's a c00n", "he's a fakkit"...blah, blah, blah...Clear dap fishing because they VERY rarely can logically explain why they hate Obama. Most of the shyt they expected him to do as president and still remain president is unrealistic. You can't have it both ways. This thread is a response to dap fishing fake ass militants saying that Obama did nothing for Blacks when he was president. Please read the OP and tell us again how none of that shyt positively effected the Black community or should be credited to Obama.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Darling, just because someone doesn't agree with your opinion doesn't mean they're white or trump supporters....

Tell me you're smarter than this. Or do you play the "cac card" every time you don't like a post? Here, I'll play too; You're a cac...

Your turn.

Naw. I play the cac card when I smell a cac. You a cac.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Naw. I play the cac card when I smell a cac. You a cac.

Nah, you're a cac.

giphy.gif

Just move on bruh, you're an idiot.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
I mean the dude had multiple drone strikes sent down on innocent people, being a war criminal beats everything else...but he did fail at;

The stimuls fail
Poor recession bounce back
Saying "Islam is good"...it really isn't (honor killings and beaten women aren't cool)
Failed to Close Guantanamo....
Proceeded to continue Bush's orders and or goals...
Obamacare - Flop city
Solyndra - company disbanded, and all were fired.

These are just the cliff notes, but he was a bad President on paper. I get it, everyone voted for him because it was "finally that time", and while he was articulate, charming, intelligent, and persuasive, he was completely ineffectual in the political level. He would've made a great lobbyist.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
First of all......Black people don’t use the word scumbag. :stopitslime:

Secondly, you and others are always criticizing the man for things that were beyond his control because of the 2008 financial crisis and republican obstruction....But now you’re refusing to give him credit for things that you “claim” were beyond his control because you say someone that worked for him did it.

The mental gymnastics that some of you go through to tear down the first black POTUS are amazing :francis:
i wish one of ya'll would like make a huge spreadsheet and put all the words on there that black people are allowed to use, or are not allowed to use. guess what breh, i'm very intelligent, and am an avid reader, that means i have a larger than average vocabulary. doesn't change the color of my skin. doesn't make me any less black than anyone else on here. you consider barack obama black and he would be using all kinds of words you wouldn't associate with black people. and i don't criticize him for anything, i'm just saying the original post is overstating what he himself actually did, or any of his policies.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You sound envious and jealous cause you sound like you about to blow ya top cause nikkas is having some sort of counterbalance to the clear Obama bashing for daps on here. The one's that constantly talk about this cat is ya'll nikkas. 75% of the Obama posts on the Coli is some shyt like "he's a c00n", "he's a fakkit"...blah, blah, blah...Clear dap fishing because they VERY rarely can logically explain why they hate Obama. Most of the shyt they expected him to do as president and still remain president is unrealistic. You can't have it both ways. This thread is a response to dap fishing fake ass militants saying that Obama did nothing for Blacks when he was president. Please read the OP and tell us again how none of that shyt positively effected the Black community or should be credited to Obama.

So let me get this straight....some words on a screen give you the appearance of me bein mad and you still ain’t explained what I’m jealous of.

Once again, every single Obama’s topic plays out the same way with you nikkas dikk riding each other while comin at everyone else that doesn’t co-sign y’all bullshyt.

This topic been beat to death, 2004-2012 been over with and you nikkas here still love the attention and arguements over it apparently so have fun with that. I waste enough time go back and forth with my broad about the same dumb shyt repeatedly, fukk I look like doin it here...at least come up with some new shyt to argue about.

Nothing is gonna happen any differently here today in 2018...figure it out, accept it and move the fukk on

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Blacks are deserved reparations and its the reason we in the sutuation we in.

Cadillacs huh?

We expected specific policy from Obama.

He did nothing

How do you get reparations past Congress? How would you word it so that Congress passes that the way you want it to pass. How do you pass it and make sure that it doesn't end up being something like vouchers for school or a lifetime bus pass.

Taharqa

Superstar
Daps
Black wealth the same as it was in 1866.

We dont own or control anything.

He gave nothing to address that.

Jobs
Ownership
When is this nikka getting bushed:wtf:

The thing that gets me about this poster is he use to ask a plethora of questions about black people. The questions were suspect mostly because it was basic shyt black people know about. Now this fool is acting like a militant. shyts mad hilarious