The Post That Shuts Down All Obama Haters

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
What happened to black folks under Obama that already wasn’t woven into the American fabric?
:jbhmm:
You would have an argument if his whole initial campaign wasn’t built on change. Eventually, the Dems switched and started that ‘Hope’ shyt.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Get ready for the

full
But I bet if I ask which president did so much for black folks they won’t be able to answer. If anybody expected Obama to become president and do a lot specifically for us they lost from the jump

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
But I bet if I ask which president did so much for black folks they won’t be able to answer. If anybody expected Obama to become president and do a lot specifically for us they lost from the jump
So, you voted for a half-anglo and half bedbuck Kenyan to get a symbolic victory and stick it to the anglo-saxons of the US?

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every time I post that, the haters NEVER read it

:russ:

It doesn’t even list the other criminal justice reforms he implemented like calling for wide spread federal investigations of corrupt police departments in regards to police brutality (first thing Trump did was nix this intitiative), reforming the unfair crack laws, and banning federal private prisons, etc.

Obama did his thing but did it QUIETLY. People wanted him to be a loud Trump like leader smh.

Most criticisms of Obama are unfair as hell considering what all he accomplished and improved for everybody considering the shytty situation he was handed by republicans and the unprecedented obstruction he faced.

Obama was one of the GOAT presidents, but haters hate on him because they are mostly unaware of what he did because he did things behind the scenes as to not cause an uproar amongst racists that were already against him at every turn. These same haters will talk about “being on code, moving in silence”. Obama is a perfect example of that but they criticize him anyway lol.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Some of these read like the thoughts of a 10 year old

If you hate Trump, but also hate Obama..

You simply hate everyone. That's basically the two ends of the spectrum as far as presidents go. There's no one more fair and common sense than Obama and on the other end there's no one more crass and duplicitous

So do you really hate any of them or are you just tryna sound like you have something to say? The subject of prez comes up. You've watched several YouTube vids. Its time to be edgy! Fukc the prezzzz!!!!

Figure out what you do like. If that list is empty then you need a new hobby besides hating

Especially Obama. He was the best so far. And he was working with his hands tied for most of it. Imagine if the Health Care thing would have been all common sense measures.

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
What excuse? I'm bringing some clarity to ya'll lost nikkas that think that Obama was going to move into the White House and magically make America some euphoric haven for Black people. It wasn't never gonna happen. And this narrative that he did little to nothing for Blacks and yeoman's work for every other demographic of people in this country is fallacy. Every time when faced with some of the what he did for Blacks while in office you nikka's start juelzing. shyt is fukking funny as fukk tbh.
The Civil Rights Act of 1964 got passed, Brown v BoE, etc. So, according to you, only when an anglo is in office can true life-changing legislation be passed.

So, we loss 8 years when a full-blooded anglo could have been in there to propel some real change?

The Affordable Care Act is considered change to you?

I don’t understand what his 8 years in office were useful for.

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
Only people that be on Obama’s nuts this hard in real life are women, church ladies and shyt :mjlol:

You nikkas have the same stance as your average 75 year women on politics...figure out that you dikks riders won’t ever be able to convince anybody that isn’t a fan of Obama’s to be one. It’s that simple so Idk why you fakkits still wasting time on this shyt

That bein said, idgaf who’s in office Ima thrive regardless. They could put the grand wizard or one of you hoe ass nikkas as president and it wouldn’t mean shyt to me :manny:

That's all detractors need to say.

They don't really care abowt whether Obama was a bad or good president, they're jealous/envious.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
He was my first experience in presidential politics, however, all other presidents weren’t above criticism. But some black folks believe Obama is. I can’t co-sign that.
I feel you on the part of him not being above criticism. I’ve criticized things myself. But at the same time if you look thru history you’ll be hard pressed to find a president who was able to fulfill all his campaign promises. It’s even tougher when Congress is working against you

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Ehm....OP, you do know those policies were brought in before he was president right? Kinda how it works, the next presi in line always takes after the shythole/problems/orders of the last. Which made Obama a war criminal, the minute he stepped into office. Sucks but that's the way the game is played. Now look up all the bad shyt he actually moved onto Trump. I'm surprised you did all that research and didn't know how bills and orders get passed down from president to president. Do more research my son.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
The Civil Rights Act of 1964 got passed, Brown v BoE, etc. So, according to you, only when an anglo is in office can true life-changing legislation be passed.

So, we loss 8 years when a full-blooded anglo could have been in there to propel some real change?

The Affordable Care Act is considered change to you?

I don’t understand what his 8 years in office were useful for.

nikka, did you not read the opening post? :gucci:

And the ACA was the largest and most transformational piece of legislation passed in quite possibly your lifetime. It has it's flaws but it's a huge step in the right direction. NOBODY thought ANYONE was going to be able to get that passed...especially not America's first Black president.

Last edited:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Ehm....OP, you do know those policies were brought in before he was president right? Kinda how it works, the next presi in line always takes after the shythole/problems/orders of the last. Which made Obama a war criminal, the minute he stepped into office. Sucks but that's the way the game is played. Now look up all the bad shyt he actually moved onto Trump. I'm surprised you did all that research and didn't know how bills and orders get passed down from president to president. Do more research my son.

Stfu, cac. You already been exposed several times on this board.