The Post That Shuts Down All Obama Haters

JJ Evans

All Star
Daps
Somehow this 'magical negro' could go super hard for illegals and homosexuals, but whenever it came to black issues, he just couldn't do anything, even when the Democrats had the House and the Senate
The Democrats only held the House and Senate during his first two years, in which he was forced to deal with the worst financial crisis this country has seen since ‘The Great Depression’. Even while cleaning up the Republicans fukk up, he managed to pass a stimulus bill that put a lot of black folks to work via the infrastructure money that forced contractors to hire a certain percentage of minority workers. He also passed the healthcare bill, which gave medical insurance to every black person that followed directions of enrollment.

What you anti-Obama clowns purposely leave out is that blacks (and young whites) stayed home during the 2010 midterm elections, which allowed the republicans to win the House and gain a bunch of seats in the Senate. At that point, any “major” pro black initiatives were dead in the water. He was able to get some things going via executive actions, but any “major” items needed congressional support.

And y’all need to stop pretending like republicans don’t have gay children and/or are not afraid of the gay voting bloc, which is one of the reasons some of those initiatives made it through. The immigration issue is another thing that republicans publicly act tough about, but privately are at the mercy of “big business” who need Mexicans crossing the border because they’re cheap labor that are nonunion and don’t care about labor laws.

You undercover racist whites and smart-dumb nikkas are not debating against an uninformed nikka. I don’t care how much you neg me, I’m gonna continue destroying your lies day after day on this site :obama:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
1005917.gif

CrownHeights

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
First of all......Black people don’t use the word scumbag. :stopitslime:

Secondly, you and others are always criticizing the man for things that were beyond his control because of the 2008 financial crisis and republican obstruction....But now you’re refusing to give him credit for things that you “claim” were beyond his control because you say someone that worked for him did it.

The mental gymnastics that some of you go through to tear down the first black POTUS are amazing :francis:

That weirdo is Hypnotized with hate :mjlol:

Screen-Shot-2016-06-28-at-11.44.41-PM.png

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Fact is Obama was a bad president.

-Promised to shut down Gitmo. Didn't
-Promised to leave Afghanistan. Didn't.
-Implemented polygraph tests which are proven bullshyt for federal clearance jobs to help deny people based off whatever reasoning they want [race and background]
-nearly destroyed the oil and gas industry.
-Obama care penalizing people who already couldn't afford insurance.
-only promoted gay civil rights, while black kids are murdered by police.

The list goes on.... he was a terrible president. Not the worst. But pretty bad.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Most salient part of that novel you wrote is you stating that Obama should have been as "unapologetic to his agenda" that Trump is. What fukking magic negro you think Obama is? :russ:

I keep telling ya'll Coli militants that the minute Obama even entertained the thought to have moved even remotely the way Trump moves he would have been gone quicker than a mothafukka. What alternate reality do you live in?
So, you’re making an excuse?

By your logic, we have to wait on an anglo to decide to do right by us in the most powerful office but can’t have the same expectation for our “own”.

Technically, he is not from the ancestry of slavery at all but that’s not up for discussion right now.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
The Democrats only held the House and Senate during his first two years, in which he was forced to deal with the worst financial crisis this country has seen since ‘The Great Depression’. Even while cleaning up the Republicans fukk up,

Actually, the Clinton Administration is responsible for that.

President Clinton's tenure was characterized by economic prosperity and financial deregulation, which in many ways set the stage for the excesses of recent years. Among his biggest strokes of free-wheeling capitalism was the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, which repealed the Glass-Steagall Act, a cornerstone of Depression-era regulation. He also signed the Commodity Futures Modernization Act, which exempted credit-default swaps from regulation. In 1995 Clinton loosened housing rules by rewriting the Community Reinvestment Act, which put added pressure on banks to lend in low-income neighborhoods. It is the subject of heated political and scholarly debate whether any of these moves are to blame for our troubles, but they certainly played a role in creating a permissive lending environment.

It was concerted with republicans and maybe had good intentions on his part, Bill Clinton, but Dems ultimately hold that L.

Last edited:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
So, you’re making an excuse?

By your logic, we have to wait on an anglo to decide to do right by us in the most powerful office but can’t have the same expectation for our “own”.

Technically, he is not from the ancestry of slavery at all but that’s not up for discussion right now.

What excuse? I'm bringing some clarity to ya'll lost nikkas that think that Obama was going to move into the White House and magically make America some euphoric haven for Black people. It wasn't never gonna happen. And this narrative that he did little to nothing for Blacks and yeoman's work for every other demographic of people in this country is fallacy. Every time when faced with some of the what he did for Blacks while in office you nikka's start juelzing. shyt is fukking funny as fukk tbh.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Only people that be on Obama’s nuts this hard in real life are women, church ladies and shyt :mjlol:

You nikkas have the same stance as your average 75 year women on politics...figure out that you dikks riders won’t ever be able to convince anybody that isn’t a fan of Obama’s to be one. It’s that simple so Idk why you fakkits still wasting time on this shyt

That bein said, idgaf who’s in office Ima thrive regardless. They could put the grand wizard or one of you hoe ass nikkas as president and it wouldn’t mean shyt to me :manny: