The Post That Shuts Down All Obama Haters

Lweezy

Banned
Daps
half of the shyt on the list at least, cannot even be attributed to anything he did or his policies. will never understand the dikk sucking you fakkits do for this lying ass scumbag

Its very easy to pick that ridiculous list apart. But obama lickers would bludgeon/neg me into oblivion like they have done many times before.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
half of the shyt on the list at least, cannot even be attributed to anything he did or his policies. will never understand the dikk sucking you fakkits do for this lying ass scumbag
Especially, not understanding how those unemployment numbers work. Don’t apply for a job for longer than 3 months, you drop out as a participant of labor force. Sure a lot of brehs just gave up. How about full-time employment numbers for black folks? Entrepreneurship increased and it was likely out of despair and not innovation. These aren’t personally his fault but don’t sprinkle sugar on shyt and sell it as chocolate.

Last edited:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
The college enrollment increases have more to do with unemployment thus not counting in unemployment. Why go to school? Maybe to compete for more gainful employment.