The Political Solution for African-Americans is Our Own Political Party

Should we have an African-American political party?

• Yes

Votes: 58 93.5%
  • No

Votes: 4 6.5%

• Total voters

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
All the people arguing against, just cut the b.s. and state you're scared...

Op, what we suffer in this country are scared negroes, and negroes who still are seeking to cozy up with cacs...bottom line.

The solution really is simple to most of their concerns. We change our ethnicity to one we choose ie., melanin nation or whatever. We let the scared, c00n, and other less desirable have the aa title.

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Blacks are in a unique space, unlike any other race or ethnicity. For whatever the reason, WS rejects us from fully assimilating.

Jewish, Asian, Indian, are all given the opportunity to fully assimilate into white America. Whether we're just too fifferent, too rambunctious, too whatever. So when people say Jews or Arabs don't have their own party...they don't need one. They're fully accepted in white supremacy. The other reason being they have home countries which benefit America in international trade. We have neither of those. Also, none of those ethnicities are the chosen base of this pyramid.

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Before we form a political party or perhaps in connection with...WE.MUST.FORM.OUR.NATION.WITHIN.THIS.NATION.

We must know and be able to identify our team. We must be able to hold our team members accountable.

THIS....THIS...is why you have all these nikkas and cacs in here shooting down your idea.

They know they will be forced to either get on this team or gtfo. They enjoy existing like that alien off The Thing, looking like us, but not us. Just like that thing they do all they can to destroy or avoid institution of any test which will identify them.

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I mean i like the idea but it needs to be contextualized with an emphasis on connecting and engaging in smarter business across the diaspora.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Before we form a political party or perhaps in connection with...WE.MUST.FORM.OUR.NATION.WITHIN.THIS.NATION.

We must know and be able to identify our team. We must be able to hold our team members accountable.

THIS....THIS...is why you have all these nikkas and cacs in here shooting down your idea.

They know they will be forced to either get on this team or gtfo. They enjoy existing like that alien off The Thing, looking like us, but not us. Just like that thing they do all they can to destroy or avoid institution of any test which will identify them.
I feel you but we could never have a nation within this nation simply becuz its too close to the enemy

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
How did this convo turn into AA vs others? I surely hope if there was something like this it would be inclusive of everyone who's black. People acting like they're losing their minds cause HRC didn't win. Now more than ever black ppl might would want this to be a reality.

People are simpled.

Anyways @MansaMusa time to get to work.

#blackautonomymatters

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
They're moving cuz the cost of living is ridiculous, not because of the hopes of conquering the southern states. There's many more that don't and won't wanna leave everything they know

But YOU YOURSELF said it wasnt happening nor it ever will. You jusy admitted that you are incorrect.

Either way more blacks are moving south and studies have noted this...