The Political Solution for African-Americans is Our Own Political Party

Should we have an African-American political party?

• Yes

Votes: 58 93.5%
  • No

Votes: 4 6.5%

• Total voters

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
They're moving cuz the cost of living is ridiculous, not because of the hopes of conquering the southern states. There's many more that don't and won't wanna leave everything they know

The only people not leaving are African and Caribbean people like you who only comprise a inconsequential percentage of the Black population in America.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
No I didn't. The issue of people leaving due to cost of living isn't exclusive to black people, not for the cause that has been stated.

First off are you African-American or partially? If not you WONT understand since we AAs have roots and FAMILY ties to the south. No one saying moving due to cost of living is exclusive to blacks slowpoke(cost of living is only partial gor AAs) bt the FACT IS AAs are moving South something you tried to deny and is now arguing in circles. So yes you admitted it...

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
First off are you African-American or partially? If not you WONT understand since we AAs have roots and FAMILY ties to the south. No one saying moving due to cost of living is exclusive to blacks slowpoke(cost of living is only partial gor AAs) bt the FACT IS AAs are moving South something you tried to deny and is now arguing in circles. So yes you admitted it...
Leaving expensive ass areas like NYC and moving down south to Assfukk, Mississippi don't necessarily go hand in hand, and definitely not for the cause of establishing a political party. It's not reasonable to expect people to just up and go simply for this. I know people who left here but went to Ohio, RI, Washington, Cali, upstate, and if anything made anyone consider moving down south was cost of living or some job oppprtunity. Hardly a "great migration." Fact is, there are many people that will never wanna leave where they are and with good reason. What would you say to them?

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Leaving expensive ass areas like NYC and moving down south to Assfukk, Mississippi don't necessarily go hand in hand, and definitely not for the cause of establishing a political party. It's not reasonable to expect people to just up and go simply for this. I know people who left here but went to Ohio, RI, Washington, Cali, upstate, and if anything made anyone consider moving down south was cost of living or some job oppprtunity. Hardly a "great migration." Fact is, there are many people that will never wanna leave where they are and with good reason. What would you say to them?
You ignored my question ARE YOU AA????? If NOT you'll never understand the southern connection.

And yeah lets act like MS represents the south when most AAs are moving to GA,VA and NC...

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
You cannot make a political party that only appeals to Blacks and expect to have power and results

The numbers are not there

I know I'm a c00n cac blah blah