The Phantom Pain Is Boring.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I always thought it was funny in the first area of the first MGS. they say something about the enemies being genetically modified with heightened senses, and meanwhile they can't see anything more than 15 feet in front of their face

it is a 'gamey' thing we've gotten used to. IRL most of the time if you can see someone, they should be able see you. there's obviously exceptions that have to do with cover/camo and lighting differences. but in general you can't expect to be walking through and open area, and not get seen by someone 50 yards away that you can clearly see

Exactly, it took me a long time to accept the fact that, now it feels weird to play a game where if your about 50 years out your gonna get spotted. Its great

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
The game definitely isn't for newcomers to the series if you want to really appreciate all the mechanics. If you played ground zeroes and peacewalker everything makes perfect sense.

Actually tho, the game does a really good job explaining all of its mechanics, when in-game, Ocelot tells you a lot of hints, tips or controls adn whatnot each time you come across new stuff. During all loading scerens, the tips menus come up. Hell, even when you pause the game, depending on what screen you're on, it'll have on-screen details point right to each segment of the game's menus and whatnot. Gamer's these days ain't shyt tho. And most people can't stand reading or listening so...

No doubt in my mind that OP isn't even 10% complete with the game

10% of this game is a LOT of game tho, ironically enough, lol. This game's 10% is a lot of game's 45-50%+. Only Witcher 3 is as or more robust in that dept. as for recent games.

Last edited:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm just :blessed: we at an age where these games are starting to get lengthy again. Witcher 3, DA I, and probably this game when I get started will prolly each bless me with 50+ hours of gameplay. We movin off them 5 hour main quest these developers last gen thought was wavy in AAA titles.

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
Friend vanished when it came time for receipts
:sas1: traded MGS for the witcher 3 today. ain't no one got time for that bullshyt

we'll see how yall feel about phantom pain 6 months from now when the hype tornado passes :sas2: bandwagon clowns

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:sas1: traded MGS for the witcher 3 today. ain't no one got time for that bullshyt

we'll see how yall feel about phantom pain 6 months from now when the hype tornado passes :sas2: bandwagon clowns
There was a bandwagon for TW3 to obreh.
:dame:

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
There was a bandwagon for TW3 to obreh.
:dame:

yeah but that's passed now and people see it for what it is. the new game to dikkride is currently phantom pain. the next game will be fallout 4

shyt is a cycle. right now we're in the eye of the storm of MGS hype, so its understandable folks are gonna be butthurt when I'm not slobbering all over the game like everyone else is

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yeah but that's passed now and people see it for what it is. the new game to dikkride is currently phantom pain. the next game will be fallout 4

shyt is a cycle. right now we're in the eye of the storm of MGS hype, so its understandable folks are gonna be butthurt when I'm not slobbering all over the game like everyone else is

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Whats your gamertag though..................

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

4520862821_4a7af2cd3d.jpg

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Just wondering. What's boring to you? Maybe I missed it in between the "yall dikkriders" posts.