The Phantom Pain Is Boring.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Does anyone have bogey j on their friends list?

what's friends gamertag?

It's time to check receipts because I don't know friend in gaming circles.

Last edited:

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
it really isn't once the hype wears off :francis:

yall dudes are still so swept up in the hype and glowing reviews and 'kojima's swan song' BS that you can't see the game for what it is
My hype is gone in the game is still a beast don't care what you fakkits thank anyways MGSV>>>>>Your favorite game deal with it :umad:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
It started off slow as hell to me too. Finally after about 15-20 hours in I'm starting to love it. The problem for me was I completely lacked patience so just tried killing everything which became repetitive. Also I didn't think they did the greatest job of explaining all the different gameplay mechanisms. As the game moves along and I was able to start upgrading stuff it made a huge difference.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
It started off slow as hell to me too. Finally after about 15-20 hours in I'm starting to love it. The problem for me was I completely lacked patience so just tried killing everything which became repetitive. Also I didn't think they did the greatest job of explaining all the different gameplay mechanisms. As the game moves along and I was able to start upgrading stuff it made a huge difference.
The game definitely isn't for newcomers to the series if you want to really appreciate all the mechanics. If you played ground zeroes and peacewalker everything makes perfect sense.

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
I swear yall nikkas are such dikkriders man :russ: same type of dudes when MGS4 came out were proclaiming "10/10 masterpiece" :wow: "greatest game ever" :whew:

...then 6 months later it was "MGS4 was trash" :francis:

I can't take bandwagon ass nikkas seriously. should've made this thread 6 months from now :laugh:
Speak for yourself MGS4 is also better then your favorite game deal with it:umad:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Does anyone have bogey j on their friends list?

what's friends gamertag?

It's time to check receipts because I don't know friend in gaming circles.
No doubt in my mind that OP isn't even 10% complete with the game

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
YOu know what kinda threw me, how "smart" the enemies are, I've gotten use to dumb enemies with bad line of site. I thought I was just gonna roll through or sneak pass everyone with ease.....nah

Yeah. The gameplay is crazy. So many different ways to complete the missions. Its almost like a action puzzle game.

Metal Goat Solid :banderas:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
YOu know what kinda threw me, how "smart" the enemies are, I've gotten use to dumb enemies with bad line of site. I thought I was just gonna roll through or sneak pass everyone with ease.....nah
I always thought it was funny in the first area of the first MGS. they say something about the enemies being genetically modified with heightened senses, and meanwhile they can't see anything more than 15 feet in front of their face

it is a 'gamey' thing we've gotten used to. IRL most of the time if you can see someone, they should be able see you. there's obviously exceptions that have to do with cover/camo and lighting differences. but in general you can't expect to be walking through an open area, and not get seen by someone that you can see 50 yards away

Last edited: