The Phantom Pain Is Boring.

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:sas1: traded MGS for the witcher 3 today. ain't no one got time for that bullshyt

we'll see how yall feel about phantom pain 6 months from now when the hype tornado passes :sas2: bandwagon clowns
Doesn't matter.

You would still have unlocked trophies and all that if you had the game. Post your PSN Name or Gamertag so we can see exactly how much you played a game before you decided to make this shytty ass thread, and then on top of that you claim you traded it in a week after it's release.

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Whats your gamertag though..................
Thread is about to get tossed in the bushes.

Dude looking like he watched some youtube video hating on this game, read some of the comments then ran on here to get some attention with this thread. You can't call a game boring if you haven't played it.

I got over 70 hours in this game and I still haven't beat it, so I'm really curious to see how much this guy played the game to form this opinion.

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
Just wondering. What's boring to you? Maybe I missed it in between the "yall dikkriders" posts.

-extremely repetitive mission design (extract this prisoner, eliminate this guy, etc.)

-janky controls (something MGS always had but its more glaring the in the more recent entries, especially TPP)

-bullet sponge enemies (how does an enemy take 10 shots to the chest and is still skirming alive on the ground :comeon:)

-not a "true" open world (you're still funneled through most places and have to go through guard posts, which there are only two different places to attack from most of the time)

-motherbase is a waste of time and space. MGS4 had a more efficient system in acquiring weapons and customizing them. adding rpg mechanics just slows everything down and turns it into a grind. having to play side missions to level up my r&d or whatever section is boring and repetitive as fukk

game bored me to tears. literally the most boring game i've played since the original dragon age :pachaha:

Last edited:

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps

Dude looking like he watched some youtube video hating on this game, read some of the comments then ran on here to get some attention with this thread. You can't call a game boring if you haven't played it.

I got over 70 hours in this game and I still haven't beat it, so I'm really curious to see how much this guy played the game to form this opinion.

so because i'm slobbing all over this game I must not have played? that's how you rationalize any critism against this game in your mind?

wow, the delusion of you stans is more outta control than I thought :pachaha:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
-extremely repetitive mission design (extract this prisoner, eliminate this guy, etc.)

Oh please lol. The mission "designs" are nothing alike since the level design and playstyles dictate how a mission CAN play out. Mission 6 is simply "Extract the honey bee" yet it's so diverse in how you actually do it. Mission 16 is simply "Secure this.." yet I played it MULTIPLE ways that completely played out differently and on top of that it played out in a completely different part of the map.

-janky controls (something MGS always had but its more glaring the in the more recent entries, especially TPP)

:troll:

-bullet sponge enemies (how does an enemy take 10 shots to the chest and is still skirming alive on the ground :comeon:)
:francis: 10 shots to the body armor isn't exactly bullet spongy.

-not a "true" open world (you're still funneled through most places and have to go through guard posts, which there are only two different places to attack from most of the time)
You definitely making this up. You're just copying words you seen online(Funneled through).

-motherbase is a waste of time and space. MGS4 had a more efficient system in acquiring weapons and customizing them. adding rpg mechanics just slows everything down and turns it into a grind. having to play side missions to level up my r&d or whatever section is boring and repetitive as fukk
Oh really?? I thought my levels went up when I sent out units to do missions on their own and by adding good members to my team. I didn't know you had to grind side ops breh :stopitslime:

game bored me to tears. literally the most boring game i've played since the original dragon age :pachaha:
Yeah I'm sure the game bored you to tears. That 1080P/60fps stream was so boring on Twitch wasn't it?

:camby:

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
so because i'm slobbing all over this game I must not have played? that's how you rationalize any critism against this game in your mind?

Either post your PSN/Gamertag or this thread is being tossed in the bushes.

You have 30 minutes.
:francis:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:wow:
Crazy to see a Metal Gear Solid game being so chock full of content.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

You answering everything but the name of that gamertag.

Whats the problem.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
tumblr_lrjhiofp841r3opg1o1_250.gif

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids

Jesus!!!
Man, I feel like I waste more time taking over outposts and forget I'm on a damn mission. :mjlol:

TS lying his ass off.