The percentage of men between ages 18-30 with zero sex partners tripled from 08-18

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm sure this has already been run through but:

1. The sample size of this "study" is incredibly small, meaning that its probably inaccurate at best and purposely skewed at worst.
2. The wording of the study is purposely imprecise.
3. Structural changes (economy, decline of social spaces and activities, and physical/mental health concerns) all play a major role in the number of sex partners, or lack thereof.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
You didn’t answer my question at all. You dismissed it because you had no rebuttal for it. :unimpressed:

You spent this entire thread saying men need to come to grips with not having enough attractive qualities to get the women they want. And I pointed out most men will admit this to themselves and others while little to no women do. And you deflected to “bu bu bu this thread ain’t about women :damn:
1. I only spoke on 1 man not all men
2. I didn't say that. I said the women in this thread don’t have this problem
3. You lie a lot in your rebuttals
4. Still waiting on why women are responsible for his sex life

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
1. I only spoke on 1 man not all men
2. I didn't say that. I said the women in this thread don’t have this problem
3. You lie a lot in your rebuttals
4. Still waiting on why women are responsible for his sex life

How do a bunch of single women who didn’t want to be single at the age they’re at not have this “problem”?

If a woman is still single well into her 30s is there not a high probability she is not attractive enough to attract the men she think she deserves?

Edit:

And feel free to point out the lie in my rebuttals:unimpressed:

Last edited:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
How do a bunch of single women who didn’t want to be single at the age they’re at not have this “problem”?

If a woman is still single well into her 30s is there not a high probability she is not attractive enough to attract the men she think she deserves?

Edit:

And feel free to point out the lie in my rebuttals:unimpressed:
You didn’t reply with a rebuttal. You just answered the question with a question

:deadmanny:

You didn't even address the topic. The topic is about sex. You're trying to change the whole context of the conversation.

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
:mindblown: wth is going on in here
@Tom Thibodeau drop the philjackson smiley
200.gif

:picard: Nah, ima stay out of this one, breh.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
You didn’t reply with a rebuttal. You just answered the question with a question

:deadmanny:

You didn't even address the topic. The topic is about sex. You're trying to change the whole context of the conversation.

And going back to my very first reply to you, I was directly replying to a post a woman made in this thread. How am I changing the context with a direct response to a post made in the same thread? :gucci:

She (and you) said more accountability needs to take place. To her credit she at least admitted women needed to take accountability as well. You, as always, blame everything on the man. :unimpressed:

All I did in the post that started this whole dialogue was point out that men are more likely to acknowledge their own flaws for their inability to attract desirable women.

And all you did was prove me right. :umad:

Where exactly did I lie btw? :jbhmm:

You said I “lie a lot” in my rebuttals, let me get an example of this.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
And going back to my very first reply to you, I was directly replying to a post a woman made in this thread. How am I changing the context with a direct response to a post made in the same thread? :gucci:

She (and you) said more accountability needs to take place. To her credit she at least admitted women needed to take accountability as well. You, as always, blame everything on the man. :unimpressed:

All I did in the post that started this whole dialogue was point out that men are more likely to acknowledge their own flaws for their inability to attract desirable women.

And all you did was prove me right. :umad:

Where exactly did I lie btw? :jbhmm:

You said I “lie a lot” in my rebuttals, let me get an example of this.

I think I have whomever you quoted blocked because IDK what you are talking about. I didn't see you quote anyone. I am talking about the threads subject matter and thought you we discussing the same thing. My bad

:manny:

PS I addressed the late point in the pervious posts. No need to repeat it.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I think I have whomever you quoted blocked because IDK what you are talking about. I didn't see you quote anyone. I am talking about the threads subject matter and thought you we discussing the same thing. My bad

:manny:

PS I addressed the late point in the pervious posts. No need to repeat it.

You didn’t point out where I lied :gucci:

And I quoted @Booksnrain

You don’t have her blocked :stopitslime:

How am I avoiding the subject matter when this whole time I’ve been discussing why people don’t attract quality mates? :gucci:

That is amazing the lengths you will go to run away from holding women accountable.