The percentage of men between ages 18-30 with zero sex partners tripled from 08-18

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
1. You asked a question and I answered
2. I was direct not passive. I hold him directly it was his fault.
3. It is his fault. Why are all women's on planet earth responsible for his sex life? Lol

You didn’t answer my question at all. You dismissed it because you had no rebuttal for it. :unimpressed:

You spent this entire thread saying men need to come to grips with not having enough attractive qualities to get the women they want. And I pointed out most men will admit this to themselves and others while little to no women do. And you deflected to “bu bu bu this thread ain’t about women :damn:

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Women like serial killers, breh. Ted Bundy got married twice once in jail. Richard Ramirez got married in jail. So did John Paul Knowles. :hubie:
I have sociopathic tendencies, but I don't believe in violence outside of revenge/self defense. Women love serial killers because they're often social shapeshifters they can embody what women like until they get what they need. Simply put the best way to get casual sex is to be the answer to a women's hypothetical question. If you can identify personality from context clues like her style of dress, demeanor, and her vocab/tone, you can enter the interactions already aiming to complement her type. It creates a faux "connection" that allows them to feel more comfortable, and like they already know since you have so much in common seemingly/are on the same wavelength. Any reserved or repressed need for intimacy, will flood her at that moment.

Women are like anything else if you care enough to study it, you can figure it out

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I have sociopathic tendencies, but I don't believe in violence outside of revenge/self defense. Women love serial killers because they're often social shapeshifters they can embody what women like until they get what they need. Simply put the best way to get casual sex is to be the answer to a women's hypothetical question. If you can identify personality from context clues like her style of dress, demeanor, and her vocab/tone, you can enter the interactions already aiming to complement her type. It creates a faux "connection" that allows them to feel more comfortable, and like they already know since you have so much in common seemingly/are on the same wavelength. Any reserved or repressed need for intimacy, will flood her at that moment.

Women are like anything else if you care enough to study it, you can figure it out
Well said. You'll go far, young man. Stay on your path and stay on your craft.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i knew it was a different era when a significant amount of coli brehs tried to tell me that fukking a chick I went out drinking with is rape.

y'all must walk around with consent forms and ask nicely for p*ssy or something if even mutual hook ups are now considered assault... what a time to be alive:pachaha:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i knew it was a different era when a significant amount of coli brehs tried to tell me that fukking a chick I went out drinking with is rape.

y'all must walk around with consent forms and ask nicely for p*ssy or something if even mutual hook ups are now considered assault... what a time to be alive:pachaha:
:unsure:

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
we got one.

i'll never stop fukking on dates. drinking dancing fukking. :blessed:

i guess brehs be having a good night then walking her to her door or something i couldn't relate :yeshrug:

You keep that, unless I have a history with a broad or mad messages that talk explicitly about sex she can always flip the script and call that rape, but you go ahead OG you come from a different era where there's different expectations understanding between the genders. Anything done sexually outside of the confines of sobriety LEGALLY is classified as rape as consent can't be rendered in an inebriation (high, drunk, etc.). Gen Z has had all the way you can harass, assault, etc. hammered into our mentals in middle, jr high, and school high along with college. Rosters are the best way to go nowadays, with 2-3 decent enough (as people), reliable women. Everything outside of that has more risk than a generation of men that will largely be pledging broke phi broke from 0 to 27-30 a willing to risk. Again this thread is ignoring the concept that this simple isn't worth it. While there certainly are virgins, and inept men. There are also men who can play the game, but aren't interested enough to play the game, and some men in the former group become members of latter (no longer care to get into the game) as they find other things (hobbies) to fill the time.

If the barrier if entry becomes too high for anything, less people will actually do it, be it playing a sport, working in a career field or dealing with women/getting sex.

It's means there'll be more for you OGs, oldheads, and young bucks that can hack it :yeshrug:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Again this thread is ignoring the concept that this simple isn't worth it. While there certainly are virgins, and inept men. There are also men who can play the game, but aren't interested enough to play the game, and some men in the former group become members of latter (no longer care to get into the game) as they find other things (hobbies) to fill the time.
Impossible men are insane sex slaves who can't stop having sex or thinking about it. Don't you know we were all made in the same factory?:troll:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You keep that, unless I have a history with a broad or mad messages that talk explicitly about sex she can always flip the script and call that rape, but you go ahead OG you come from a different era where there's different expectations understanding between the genders. Anything done sexually outside of the confines of sobriety LEGALLY is classified as rape as consent can't be rendered in an inebriation (high, drunk, etc.). Gen Z has had all the way you can harass, assault, etc. hammered into our mentals in middle, jr high, and school high along with college. Rosters are the best way to go nowadays, with 2-3 decent enough (as people), reliable women. Everything outside of that has more risk than a generation of men that will largely be pledging broke phi broke from 0 to 27-30 a willing to risk. Again this thread is ignoring the concept that this simple isn't worth it. While there certainly are virgins, and inept men. There are also men who can play the game, but aren't interested enough to play the game, and some men in the former group become members of latter (no longer care to get into the game) as they find other things (hobbies) to fill the time.

If the barrier if entry becomes too high for anything, less people will actually do it, be it playing a sport, working in a career field or dealing with women/getting sex.

It's means there'll be more for you OGs, oldheads, and young bucks that can hack it :yeshrug:
You lost me on the first.sentence. I can't relate. That shyt not normal to me. I was fukking before cellphones. That's y'all world now :hubie: