The percentage of men between ages 18-30 with zero sex partners tripled from 08-18

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
You didn’t point out where I lied :gucci:

And I quoted @Booksnrain

You don’t have her blocked :stopitslime:

How am I avoiding the subject matter when this whole time I’ve been discussing why people don’t attract quality mates? :gucci:

That is amazing the lengths you will go to run away from holding women accountable.
Then what are you talking about? I am talking about the post a quoted and the guy who said he gave up. I never said anything about relationships and I did quote any post of you talking about relationship. And I corrected in my previous posts.

:gucci:

Last edited:

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
I have sociopathic tendencies, but I don't believe in violence outside of revenge/self defense. Women love serial killers because they're often social shapeshifters they can embody what women like until they get what they need. Simply put the best way to get casual sex is to be the answer to a women's hypothetical question. If you can identify personality from context clues like her style of dress, demeanor, and her vocab/tone, you can enter the interactions already aiming to complement her type. It creates a faux "connection" that allows them to feel more comfortable, and like they already know since you have so much in common seemingly/are on the same wavelength. Any reserved or repressed need for intimacy, will flood her at that moment.

Women are like anything else if you care enough to study it, you can figure it out

This is absolutely disgusting. Why can’t you just say that you are emotionally unavailable & can only provide sex/dates, instead of presenting yourself as a completely different person?

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
This is absolutely disgusting. Why can’t you just say that you are emotionally unavailable & can only provide sex/dates, instead of presenting yourself as a completely different person?
Because he wouldn't get the ass if he came out and said that. :what: Plus the majority of women liked to be lied to for some strange ass reason.

Last edited:

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal

Come on, you're a smart girl, that ruins the facade women require before they let a guy they don't truly know like that fukk em raw :mjlol:.

Though to answer your question seriously, it's because I won't get sex casually otherwise, as frequently as I want, if at all. I'm 5'8' 155, in great shape, clear skin, responsible, intellectually inclined. You know what that equals with most women in a vacuum? Nothing. You know what that equals with most black women in a vacuum? Zip Zero, can't get dinero.

TL,DR: The answer is because women don't reward honesty, consistency, dependability AKA being a good guy with anything. Not sex, not relationships, nothing.

If it eases your troubled heart, I only do this 6-7 times a year, I've grown weary with interacting with women, and I very rarely approach. Modern women are kind of like modern sports I'd love to watch/play more often but the way the game is played nowadays, makes me lose interest in the sport altogether. Rules have been altered and players are more sensitive.

For what it's worth I do say the bolded when a woman is interested in me for something serious that doesn't meet my prerequisite standards (ie. hoodrat, reformed ho, has kids, sex worker, etc.)

My turn on the questions @southern.girl , why / how is it disgusting outside of the disingenuous vibe I'm presenting? I don't lie explicitly and I don't promise explicitly, however I won't volunteer the truth, the woman has to know how to be confrontational and ask the right questions to hose me.
So is it just the fronted personality that's mainly disgusting?
:lolbron:

Last edited:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps

Y’all definitely loved to be lied too or fooled into some sort of Disney land fantasy

:mjlol:

Ive been straight up various times and it backfired about 95%, while 5% of the women respected it and let me hit.

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
nikkas out here trying to have sex? I'm trying to find a woman who will hold herself accountable and won't radiate toxicity.
shyt OG, finding the first be a skruggle for some :francis:, but the latter is definitely one of them life quests

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Y’all definitely loved to be lied too or fooled into some sort of Disney land fantasy

:mjlol:

Ive been straight up various times and it backfired about 95%, while 5% of the women respected it and let me hit.
Funny thing is. She wouldn't have have a problem letting a dude spend bank on her funky ass who she has no desire to give up the ass to or seriously date. Now that is disgusting. :francis:

Last edited: