The percentage of men between ages 18-30 with zero sex partners tripled from 08-18

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I can see how. Especially in the age of the internet, social media and online dating that has moved from creating profiles where you had to type some shyt about yourself, to just being about your pictures and swiping left or right. That, and a lot of other things, have fukked up things. 2020 and now 2021 have been an exception because I haven't put myself out there, but I don't have a problem getting laid, but I was getting tired of everything online, and could see how it could mess with your head and self esteem if you allow it. Especially if you're someone who fears rejection, and you hide behind an app to cover for your deathly fear of saying hi to a woman.

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
Damn thats tough. Which must mean that that those with 0-2 bodies must be very high as well. Probably over 50%

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Social media is supposed to make it easier, why is it having the opposite effect? :jbhmm:
Nah. I mean that shy chick who didn't know who pretty she was is extinct due to social media. :mjlol: I would say a good portion of women now have really high self esteem due to the no p*ssy getting dudes blowing up their head online.

You know how many below average looking women that I had to remind that this is not instagram. You really are not as pretty you think you are.:rudy:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
You keep that, unless I have a history with a broad or mad messages that talk explicitly about sex she can always flip the script and call that rape, but you go ahead OG you come from a different era where there's different expectations understanding between the genders. Anything done sexually outside of the confines of sobriety LEGALLY is classified as rape as consent can't be rendered in an inebriation (high, drunk, etc.). Gen Z has had all the way you can harass, assault, etc. hammered into our mentals in middle, jr high, and school high along with college. Rosters are the best way to go nowadays, with 2-3 decent enough (as people), reliable women. Everything outside of that has more risk than a generation of men that will largely be pledging broke phi broke from 0 to 27-30 a willing to risk. Again this thread is ignoring the concept that this simple isn't worth it. While there certainly are virgins, and inept men. There are also men who can play the game, but aren't interested enough to play the game, and some men in the former group become members of latter (no longer care to get into the game) as they find other things (hobbies) to fill the time.

If the barrier if entry becomes too high for anything, less people will actually do it, be it playing a sport, working in a career field or dealing with women/getting sex.

It's means there'll be more for you OGs, oldheads, and young bucks that can hack it :yeshrug:

You lost me on the first.sentence. I can't relate. That shyt not normal to me. I was fukking before cellphones. That's y'all world now :hubie:

...aaaand here we have it, folks.

All y’all asking “how did it get like this”? The Young Lifes trying to break it down, and you can’t even be bothered to read the whole thing.

Frankly, even as a aging warhorse, I can understand the chit.
I know I done gambled with my dicc quite a few times, and I’m fortunate to have not caught no Ls.
But The Game is filthy now; it was always dirty, even when people played fair - but now it’s filthy...and
those playing it are more gross.
I’m to the point where I just keep my dicc on the shelf, and I can’t fault these Youngsters coming up for doing the same.

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This is absolutely disgusting. Why can’t you just say that you are emotionally unavailable & can only provide sex/dates, instead of presenting yourself as a completely different person?

Im not going to believe everything that guy said, but there are some truths to what's he's talking about.
I'll also add that it is a human flaw that society hold all women as "the innocent sex" or whatever. Men who implement or act on evil and violence can do those thing because they're physically and emotionally more capable than women to do those things. Not all, but a lot of women would love to do the same bad shyt as a man would if they had the chance. Disagreeing with this is bullshytting.

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Im not going to believe everything that guy said, but there are some truths to what's he's talking about.
I'll also add that it is a human flaw that society hold all women as "the innocent sex" or whatever. Men who implement or act on evil and violence can do those thing because they're physically and emotionally more capable than women to do those things. Not all, but a lot of women would love to do the same bad shyt as a man would if they had the chance. Disagreeing with this is bullshytting.

I appreciate the acknowledgement, but I mean outside of the "women love serial killers" phrasing the post was very tame/forthcoming. What I meant was serial killers are often ladies' men, and have an easy time with women. (ie. Ted Bundy), the attention to detail and shapeshifting abilities that drive them when looking for victims, come across to their victims as a familiar vibe from a stranger who is just right. If you know how to provide the bolded you'll always be able to get women. I was high when I wrote it more likely than not so I glossed over context there.

If anything I left out more selfish motives for why I opt to do it that way at times :yeshrug:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I think men under 30 are not as interested in sex as previous generations at least not as this point in their lives.
No they are. Both my nephews are well under 30 and running through chicks. Although one just settle for a serious relationship. It all depends what you are into. They due to social media thing to a minimum. Even though social media has a larger presence there are still youngings that get out and do things and go to events.

wavycam

Pro
Daps
Between the pandemic quarantine and everybody being at home
If you ain’t had no hoes the game ain’t for you

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
Come on, you're a smart girl, that ruins the facade women require before they let a guy they don't truly know like that fukk em raw :mjlol:.

Though to answer your question seriously, it's because I won't get sex casually otherwise, as frequently as I want, if at all. I'm 5'8' 155, in great shape, clear skin, responsible, intellectually inclined. You know what that equals with most women in a vacuum? Nothing. You know what that equals with most black women in a vacuum? Zip Zero, can't get dinero.

TL,DR: The answer is because women don't reward honesty, consistency, dependability AKA being a good guy with anything. Not sex, not relationships, nothing.

If it eases your troubled heart, I only do this 6-7 times a year, I've grown weary with interacting with women, and I very rarely approach. Modern women are kind of like modern sports I'd love to watch/play more often but the way the game is played nowadays, makes me lose interest in the sport altogether. Rules have been altered and players are more sensitive.

For what it's worth I do say the bolded when a woman is interested in me for something serious that doesn't meet my prerequisite standards (ie. hoodrat, reformed ho, has kids, sex worker, etc.)

My turn on the questions @southern.girl , why / how is it disgusting outside of the disingenuous vibe I'm presenting? I don't lie explicitly and I don't promise explicitly, however I won't volunteer the truth, the woman has to know how to be confrontational and ask the right questions to hose me.
So is it just the fronted personality that's mainly disgusting?
:lolbron:

First off, it’s extremely ironic how you identified yourself as a “nice guy” after admitting that you have “sociopath tendencies” AND that you lie/omit the truth to get a$$. Your mentality is no different than Future.

So basically, you are as aloof as possible?

As far as your question is concerned, I don’t think anyone, man or woman, should present a false narrative.

Not being sarcastic, but you seem jaded....which will no doubt attract more dysfunctional women into your life. Therapy would benefit a lot of people by overcoming their feelings of rejection & hurt.

nikkas out here trying to have sex? I'm trying to find a woman who will hold herself accountable and won't radiate toxicity.

That’s what I’m confused about. Is the sum, or highlight, of their life only casual sex? Imagine what they collectively could do if that energy was refocused. Imagine how much faster people could build a healthy relationship, family & wealth if their desires weren’t centered around a 5 second nut.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
First off, it’s extremely ironic how you identified yourself as a “nice guy” after admitting that you have “sociopath tendencies” AND that you lie/omit the truth to get a$$. Your mentality is no different than Future.

So basically, you are as aloof as possible?

As far as your question is concerned, I don’t think anyone, man or woman, should present a false narrative.

Not being sarcastic, but you seem jaded....which will no doubt attract more dysfunctional women into your life. Therapy would benefit a lot of people by overcoming their feelings of rejection & hurt.

That’s what I’m confused about. Is the sum, or highlight, of their life only casual sex? Imagine what they collectively could do if that energy was refocused. Imagine how much faster people could build a healthy relationship, family & wealth if their desires weren’t centered around a 5 second nut.

Yeah his energy level towards topics about women has always been bad. Have to be some type of trauma he went through to hate women so much. And he's only 22. Having a negative outlook on life is never a good thing.

As for the casual sex part, yeah that's the topic of our life. Society deems you a loser if you don't get sex:manny:

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
Yeah his energy level towards topics about women has always been bad. Have to be some type of trauma he went through to hate women so much. And he's only 22. Having a negative outlook on life is never a good thing.

As for the casual sex part, yeah that's the topic of our life. You're regarded as a loser if you don't get sex:manny:

22 with this much trust issues/baggage? :picard: Bless his heart.