The percentage of men between ages 18-30 with zero sex partners tripled from 08-18

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
First off, it’s extremely ironic how you identified yourself as a “nice guy” after admitting that you have “sociopath tendencies” AND that you lie/omit the truth to get a$$. Your mentality is no different than Future.

So basically, you are as aloof as possible?

As far as your question is concerned, I don’t think anyone, man or woman, should present a false narrative.

Not being sarcastic, but you seem jaded....which will no doubt attract more dysfunctional women into your life. Therapy would benefit a lot of people by overcoming their feelings of rejection & hurt.

That’s what I’m confused about. Is the sum, or highlight, of their life only casual sex? Imagine what they collectively could do if that energy was refocused. Imagine how much faster people could build a healthy relationship, family & wealth if their desires weren’t centered around a 5 second nut.
Addressing the only last part, access to and having sex is one of the biggest motivators of men period. It’s both biological and social :yeshrug:and i don’t know why women are surprised y’all know we only think about one thing

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
what people say they want
what people actually want
what people need
what people didn't know they needed

Take ego out of it, be honest with yourself, do your Venn diagrams, reconcile all those, and...:manny:

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
I appreciate the acknowledgement, but I mean outside of the "women love serial killers" phrasing the post was very tame/forthcoming. What I meant was serial killers are often ladies' men, and have an easy time with women. (ie. Ted Bundy), the attention to detail and shapeshifting abilities that drive them when looking for victims, come across to their victims as a familiar vibe from a stranger who is just right. If you know how to provide the bolded you'll always be able to get women. I was high when I wrote it more likely than not so I glossed over context there.

If anything I left out more selfish motives for why I opt to do it that way at times :yeshrug:

No cap, confidence, and social awareness is the ultimate cheat code with women. That's why psychopaths have the best game. Instead of being influenced, they are the influence. They call the shots. They don't follow others' rules, they create their own rules.

When I stopped giving a fukk, that's where the rawness comes out. I'm mostly a face-face person. Online, I'm more selective, not every girl can get this energy. If she's cool, I let her tag along.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Addressing the only last part, access to and having sex is one of the biggest motivators of men period. It’s both biological and social :yeshrug:and i don’t know why women are surprised y’all know we only think about one thing

What about isaac newton, tesla, beethoven they were celibte/virgins their entire lives.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
That’s what I’m confused about. Is the sum, or highlight, of their life only casual sex? Imagine what they collectively could do if that energy was refocused. Imagine how much faster people could build a healthy relationship, family & wealth if their desires weren’t centered around a 5 second nut
That is the highlight for some. Don't carry everyone like you carry yourself.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Nah. I mean that shy chick who didn't know who pretty she was is extinct due to social media. :mjlol: I would say a good portion of women now have really high self esteem due to the no p*ssy getting dudes blowing up their head online.

You know how many below average looking women that I had to remind that this is not instagram. You really are not as pretty you think you are.:rudy:
Even more women have low ass self esteem because they look nothing like the other half of social media. That's why they taking t*ts up pics, myspace angles, photoshop, edit apps, taking 1555 pics to post 1, etc etc etc

They ACT like they got a big head, but you see in their actual life they lonely as fukk. And when you speak to them, they are usually surprised at all the compliments and effort. "Oh these guys say anything but they don't really try"

nikkas is sending dikk pics for hello. Talking to themselves in inboxes. Leaving the same silly comment that 150 other nikkas left...

If you can't set yourself apart and get p*ssy without leaving your couch in 2021, I don't know what to tell you. But if you think it's harder to bag bytches when you can literally create your own persona vs. actually having to talk to a woman face to face and book her with no tricks in the bag.... Then I don't know what to tell y'all. I get infinitely more p*ssy in this swipe era...

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Even more women have low ass self esteem because they look nothing like the other half of social media. That's why they taking t*ts up pics, myspace angles, photoshop, edit apps, taking 1555 pics to post 1, etc etc etc

They ACT like they got a big head, but you see in their actual life they lonely as fukk. And when you speak to them, they are usually surprised at all the compliments and effort. "Oh these guys say anything but they don't really try"

nikkas is sending dikk pics for hello. Talking to themselves in inboxes. Leaving the same silly comment that 150 other nikkas left...

If you can't set yourself apart and get p*ssy without leaving your couch in 2021, I don't know what to tell you. But if you think it's harder to bag bytches when you can literally create your own persona vs. actually having to talk to a woman face to face and book her with no tricks in the bag.... Then I don't know what to tell y'all. I get infinitely more p*ssy in this swipe era...
That app shyt seem like a full time job...no? :patrice:I been quit so idk if it changed:patrice:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
I appreciate the acknowledgement, but I mean outside of the "women love serial killers" phrasing the post was very tame/forthcoming. What I meant was serial killers are often ladies' men, and have an easy time with women. (ie. Ted Bundy), the attention to detail and shapeshifting abilities that drive them when looking for victims, come across to their victims as a familiar vibe from a stranger who is just right. If you know how to provide the bolded you'll always be able to get women. I was high when I wrote it more likely than not so I glossed over context there.

If anything I left out more selfish motives for why I opt to do it that way at times :yeshrug:
People are taking you way out of context... But I see exactly what you're saying.. So do they... So does every man and woman...

Men lie for p*ssy... Period. You not fukking crazy. "Game" is a whole fukking lie. "I just had to come talk" is a fukking lie. "You the finest woman up in here" lies.. "Damn I just want to get to know you" lies.. "You know I really find your thoughts on the whole social econ......" fukking lies

Everybody is gassing everyone on those first dates. Coming on extra strong. "Oh I'm not a secretary, I'm the direct assistant to the CEO of the company..." Baby you a secretary.. "Oh I go on vacation about 10 times a year because my body needs it" No you got a friend who works at United and fly free.

Nobody is going to tell you their real actual life. Nobody is walking up like "Yo I saw you looking thick in that dress and I really just want to fukk you so what's up?" They going to tell you how pretty you are, they noticed your shoes, oh they love your accent, oh you're so smart, damn you might be the one I been waiting on" blah blah blah

Then they fukk, act different, cheat, lie, flirt with other women, dm nikkas, and do everything BUT what they was talking bout on that first meeting. It ain't Ted Bundy.. It's Ted, Mike, Brian and 90% of men.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
That app shyt seem like a full time job...no? :patrice:I been quit so idk if it changed:patrice:
I don't know about full time job. Swipe on some women, some will swipe back, move the convo to phone numbers... Then it's like every other encounter

What's the difference if I got your number at the mall, on facebook, in an IG DM, or off Tinder? It ain't no extra work. If I met you outside, I'd still have to text and call you and lay my game down. Tinder might as well be the name of the bar down the street

Last edited:

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
First off, it’s extremely ironic how you identified yourself as a “nice guy” after admitting that you have “sociopath tendencies” AND that you lie/omit the truth to get a$$. Your mentality is no different than Future.
So basically, you are as aloof as possible?

As far as your question is concerned, I don’t think anyone, man or woman, should present a false narrative.

Not being sarcastic, but you seem jaded....which will no doubt attract more dysfunctional women into your life. Therapy would benefit a lot of people by overcoming their feelings of rejection & hurt.

Hey hey hey, I don't do both. I only omit the truth, on explicit facts about me/about my life, and I speak vaguely/openly enough to never have to explicitly lie to women about anything really.

To the first bolded, two things can be true at once. I am sociopathic so I actively avoiding interacting with people unless it's necessary. I only opt in to interacting with people when I'm: 1. High 2. Genuinely interested in the conversation/the person. Anything else I'm just wasting both of our time. There's tons of shots I don't shoot with women who are either choosing, or open to an approach, simply because I know I don't want them bad enough sexually, or emotionally, or I'm just not in the mood to put in the work to close.

I have mean opinions of others, I'm judgmental, unforgiving, easily annoyed/irritated by the stupid/ignorant, and in general not a people person, introvert by nature. I also simultaneously realize all of this and actively work to be cordial, fair, mannered with people, while keeping my true sentiments internal. I'm a seasoned code switcher, and when I can't put on a face I pop an edible. I don't think highly of myself, and don't think others should. But the few times I interact with people on a genuine level they usually take a liking to me. I have great socials skills and can be the life of the party one day, but a wallflower the next. I'm an analytical type so I heightened my social skills by observing, employing psychology and using logic (These skills encompass the answer to question approach in the post you originally quoted.) I pick my spots, and don't give out my personality so freely.

My mentality on women is slightly different than Future, because I don't really like to have sex with full blown thots, also I am and will remain child free (unless I somehow come up on a wife). When it comes to most women and the "the streets" Hendrix and I do speak the same language.

To the second bolded, yes that's what I'm working towards mastering apathy paired with an aloof disposition. I find when I can detach from situations/people/circumstances I can understand them easier, which allows me problem solve, increase efficiency, and cut dead weight. I more likely than not have mild depression so, apathy is low key an upgrade over expecting Ls/obstacles/difficulty. Others would call me pessimist, but I think people label me that because I slam them in the face with reality, when they've been lied to for awhile, or they've been lying to themselves. I'm only wrong like 15% when people ask for advice, or want me to predict how something turns out. I think I'm a realist with a splash of pessimism.

To your answer, I mean yeah I guess it would be cool if people didn't lie, but they do so I mean, you either take an elevated offense to men (people) lying to get sex. Or you just stay mad at people capping errrrrwhere :lolbron:
Out of curiosity, would you feel the same way about men (people) lying for love/relationships a la Kevin James' character in Hitch going after that one businesswoman?

You are right, people use that word as if it's a synonym for bitter, but yes I am worn out or wearied, as by overwork or overuse. I am over it, more or less past the anger of the realization you were lied to as a kid/teen about woman/sex/relationships. I realize what the game is an as a vindictive introvert with socipathic tendencies, I don't think the juice is worth the squeeze. I know the possibility of love is out there but the probability of a prolonged emotionally/mentally/financially costly L is much higher. I'd rather remain emotionally closed off/cynical than be hurt. Something special would have to make me change otherwise I'm skraight right hurrr. I'm leaving the door open for 5 more years, then if nothing I close it, travel, maybe adopt, and do bucket list type shyt.
:yeshrug:

EDIT: @southern.girl I never called myself a nice guy, I actually took your word for it but reading it, again I was saying that a forthcoming honest/direct guy in an approach of would be a "nice guy" therefore approaching as such would be essentially a guaranteed L. I consider myself a decent person on the spectrum of good/bad with hidden/internal a$$hole traits. The "nice guy" in me been dead.

Last edited:

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Yeah his energy level towards topics about women has always been bad. Have to be some type of trauma he went through to hate women so much. And he's only 22. Having a negative outlook on life is never a good thing.

As for the casual sex part, yeah that's the topic of our life. Society deems you a loser if you don't get sex:manny:

This isn't true boss. I don't like most people regardless, but hate ain't it here chief

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
22 with this much trust issues/baggage? :picard: Bless his heart.

Trust issues I guess, no one has my trust but my family, I know everyone else can turn snake at anytime, so I don't really trust, anyone outside of family. Baggage, no ma'am I give everyone a fair shot, who has met my prerequisite standards.