The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
@Rekkapryde is going to have to be more specific in terms of what type of use. I'm assuming for work and media consumption so anything built into an Antec ISK-110 should do.

he says he want's to game on it. but that's really a pretty wide open criteria as well

I agree that @Rekkapryde needs to be more specific as far as what exactly he expects from this machine

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
what benefits do usb.3 have over 2 at the moment?

and are there any devices that won't use usb 2 ?
usb 3 is faster. I dunno what kinda setup you have, but you should have usb 3 ports, right?

It doesn't really have any other advantages other than speed. usb 3 is backwards compatible too.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Space Engine is pretty dope brehs. especially if you're into astronomy. it's actually a lot like what I hope No Mans Sky will be like. and it's free!

http://en.spaceengine.org/

SpaceEngine - a free space simulation program that lets you explore the universe in three dimensions, from planet Earth to the most distant galaxies. Areas of the known universe are represented using actual astronomical data, while regions uncharted by astronomy are generated procedurally. Millions of galaxies, trillions of stars, countless planets - all available for exploration. You can land any planet, moon or asteroid and watch alien landscapes and celestial phenomena. You can even pilot starships and atmospheric shuttles.

scr00000xbexc.png

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Yesterday bought a blue yeti microphone

shyts way bigger than I thought :lupe: they never look that big on streams or maybe people got they camera away from it or some shyt

also bought a HD PVR 2 capture device

cant get it to work properly though, the best fix to my issues looks like new HDMI cables but I feel theres something deeper than that :beli:

boutta go buy a BenQ monitor today and possibly 8 GB of RAM (I only got 8 GB of RAM, so itd put me at 16).

You know, broke boy shyt :duck:

@GoldenGlove @Ineedmoney504 @Fatboi1 @Rekkapryde if yall were trying to stream better quality console shyt, this the shyt yall needa get. Its how top streamers make their console games true 1080/30/60fps cause you can actually edit shyt through computer streaming software unlike PS4 basic twitch shyt.

edit: that awkward moment you spend more money trying to stream your PS4 though your PC then the actual cost of a PS4 :snoop:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yesterday bought a blue yeti microphone

shyts way bigger than I thought :lupe: they never look that big on streams or maybe people got they camera away from it or some shyt

also bought a HD PVR 2 capture device

cant get it to work properly though, the best fix to my issues looks like new HDMI cables but I feel theres something deeper than that :beli:

boutta go buy a BenQ monitor today and possibly 8 GB of RAM (I only got 8 GB of RAM, so itd put me at 16).

You know, broke boy shyt :duck:

@GoldenGlove @Ineedmoney504 @Fatboi1 @Rekkapryde if yall were trying to stream better quality console shyt, this the shyt yall needa get. Its how top streamers make their console games true 1080/30/60fps cause you can actually edit shyt through computer streaming software unlike PS4 basic twitch shyt.

But streaming aint that serious to the mainstream/casual user. :yeshrug:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
My peripheral game getting kinda serious :lupe:

keyboard:

mouse: (I never use these side buttons though I used too, I feel im too old and slow to use them now :sadcam: ) ive had this for years :sadcam:

web camera:

head set:

Microphone:

and of course the capture device