The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Goddamn I am messing with this Xbox one and can spot the pixelation across the room :huhldup:

I REALLY like the snap feature though

when I play GTA on console and it slows down to like 30 fps in big fun fights :huhldup: shyt gives me a head ache damn near I dontk now how they can justify the arguments

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Shhhhh....that's heresy around these parts
Microsoft fukked up the launch so bad. If they matched the specs of the Xbox one with the PS4 and made Kinect optional like it should have always been...I think they win the U.S. with ease.

Beating a dead horse at this point though. Huge fukkup all around.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Microsoft fukked up the launch so bad. If they matched the specs of the Xbox one with the PS4 and made Kinect optional like it should have always been...I think they win the U.S. with ease.

Beating a dead horse at this point though. Huge fukkup all around.
it's true. it was a huge fukk up. If I wasn't about having all gaming machines, I'd be ps4 only. It's the wiser choice if you gotta pick one console only

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
@duckbutta I may have asked you this before, but what is the 4K monitor you have? You said it does 2K too right? I'm looking to buy new monitors soon. I dunno if I should get 2 more 1440ps or 1 really nice 4k.

And are you forced to use 2 dp connections?

Last edited:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
@Ciggavelli

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=&sku=1025569&Q=&is=REG&A=details

Only use one DP connection.

I got this from the graphic design department from my job when they were literally just throwing them away and moving up to whatever the 4k monitor dell has that is supposed to be better than this. Paid a grand for it.

BE SURE TO GET THE A02 VERSION IF YOU GET THIS MONITOR. The A01 version has a really bad bug whenever you come out of sleep mode you either get half a black screen or you get all the screen in the middle of the monitor and just black edges around it. I think the only way to resolve it is to reboot the PC. One of the reasons our graphics department tossed them out. Last I heard around middle of last year Dell was still selling the A01 version. I was lucky enough that the one i grabbed was just randomly an A02.

As far as monitors go it's easily the best one I ever owned.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
@Ciggavelli

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=&sku=1025569&Q=&is=REG&A=details

Only use one DP connection.

I got this from the graphic design department from my job when they were literally just throwing them away and moving up to whatever the 4k monitor dell has that is supposed to be better than this. Paid a grand for it.

BE SURE TO GET THE A02 VERSION IF YOU GET THIS MONITOR. The A01 version has a really bad bug whenever you come out of sleep mode you either get half a black screen or you get all the screen in the middle of the monitor and just black edges around it. I think the only way to resolve it is to reboot the PC. One of the reasons our graphics department tossed them out. Last I heard around middle of last year Dell was still selling the A01 version. I was lucky enough that the one i grabbed was just randomly an A02.

As far as monitors go it's easily the best one I ever owned.
Thanks, breh. This is really helpful

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I just incorporated 3 monitor gaming and skyrim into my dissertation :pachaha:

And cigarettes...lots and lots of cigarettes. :manny: