The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Grim Fandango Remastered is finally on steam. Instant purchase. I loved that game when it came out. I still have the old CDs. Great game :wow:

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Holy shyt brehs. I just walked into Bestbuy and saw a mechanical keyboard laying there. I decided to give this bytch a few strokes and instantly came. Purchased it right on the spot. I got the Ttesports Mechanical gaming keyboard. :ohlawd: Typing never felt so fukking good. (It's the Cherry MX Blues)
The sound effects is so good. :ohlawd: shyt has backlights and a fn key to control windows sounds and even a button to disable the windows key(Great for gaming.)

It only came out to $80 since I had $5 in bestbuy rewards.

:ohlawd:
This shyt is gonna increase my posting tremendously. :ohlawd:

IMG_20150117_180512.jpg

Looks good, im waiting for Corsair to change back their logo before I get their RGB

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Whats the best video file encoder, one that doesnt lose too much quality.

So annoying that XBOX cant play MKV or MP4s

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Holy shyt brehs. I just walked into Bestbuy and saw a mechanical keyboard laying there. I decided to give this bytch a few strokes and instantly came. Purchased it right on the spot. I got the Ttesports Mechanical gaming keyboard. :ohlawd: Typing never felt so fukking good. (It's the Cherry MX Blues)
The sound effects is so good. :ohlawd: shyt has backlights and a fn key to control windows sounds and even a button to disable the windows key(Great for gaming.)

It only came out to $80 since I had $5 in bestbuy rewards.

:ohlawd:
This shyt is gonna increase my posting tremendously. :ohlawd:

IMG_20150117_180512.jpg
I got the cm storm rapid fire mechanical keyboard recently. shyt got me thinkin im MLG in games now :laff:

Crazy how a keyboard can improve your performance that much

Cherry MX red :obama: shyt be loud as fukk but i love it ha

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Perc5/i or 6, doesn't support drives larger than 3TB's though.
All my drives are 3TB drives. The raid 5 array with 4 3TBs drives is 9TBs of usable space because you lose one drive to parity.
Why? :dahell:

Is it even neccessary in 2015?
I was told if you use the on board raid and the most dies you lose all your data but if you use a dedicated raid card you can move the array to another system and the data remains.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
All my drives are 3TB drives. The raid 5 array with 4 3TBs drives is 9TBs of usable space because you lose one drive to parity.

I was told if you use the on board raid and the most dies you lose all your data but if you use a dedicated raid card you can move the array to another system and the data remains.

yall hard drives really out here dying this often tho ? :dahell:

2gunsup

Satsui No Hado
Daps
Reppin
Popozudas

I suggest you look into Flexraid or Snapraid. I personally use Flexraid. In regards to onboard raid as long as you stay within the same chipset family you should be able to jump from mobo to mobo if need be.