The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I think my mans or his wife stole this laptop brehs

I couldn't get it to restore to factory settings via the method u posted but i used a tool called "Kon-boot" to basically bypass the password

My homie and his wife are black and all I see on this laptop are several pictures of two people, and a baby, all 3 of em all cacs

:mjcry:

nice.

Dragonfly Jones

Siiiiiiiilence Punk!!
Daps
Reppin
KungFu Fighting & kicks that are fast as Lightning

I'm tempted to get in contact with these ppl and give it back to them

They got resumes and birthday videos on here too... got videos of a lil cac boy at some school recital doing a play.

Louise Plummer is her name.....

Guys, later on tonight or tomorrow I'm going to start posting some photos, I need your help with determining which Louise Plummer this belongs to. She might have a twitter or instragram or something we can get in contact with.

I'd want someone to do the same for me and I'm not a grimey ass ninja so it's only right

Yal down?

"It's my wife's brothers laptop" - my mans

:usure:

nikka got the nerve to be a deacon at his church too

Be a born again christian and believe T rex's ate vegetables brehs

:mjlol:

We Atheist heathens stay saving the day and doing noble shyt tho

Murry Crimmuh

:wow: :salute:

Last edited:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston

They got resumes and birthday videos on here too... got videos of a lil cac boy at some school recital doing a play.

Guys, later on tonight or tomorrow I'm going to start posting some photos, I need your help with determining which Louise Plummer this belongs to. She might have a twitter or instragram or something we can get in contact with.

I'd want someone to do the same for me and I'm not a grimey ass ninja so it's only right

Yal down?

Murry Crimmuh

You're doing the right thing. :salute: I'll help you breh.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so i talked to intel about my i5-4570k cpu temps hitting 80-90 celsius... and he said its normal :yeshrug: should i believe them ?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

Yal down?

Murry Crimmuh

Potential for fukkery is extremely high.

2gunsup

Satsui No Hado
Daps
Reppin
Popozudas
DANJA said:
so i talked to intel about my i5-4570k cpu temps hitting 80-90 celsius... and he said its normal :yeshrug: should i believe them ?

Depends on what your doing but you shouldn't be hitting them temps gaming or doing other normal shyt. If encoding, benchmarking, or something similar you'll def be reaching those temps on Haswell, especially if on stock heatsink. The TJMAX for them CPU's (4670K) is 100c so its safe. Haswell chips run hot.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The new nvidia drivers only fix 2 games :dwillhuh:

The fukk are they doing with Dragon Age and Far Cry 4? Come on :stopitslime: :scust:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Car mechanic simulator anyone? Looks like something I would like. I might grab that tomorrow.

I hope a 760K can handle it :stopitslime:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Serious question. X99 or Z97?

X99 has more cores and better ram, but that's pretty useless right now, but who knows with dx12.

Z97 has higher clock speeds and will be broadwell compatible and is obviously cheaper, but the new broadwell mobos will have new features we won't see on z97 even though it'll accept the chips.

I just don't know brehs. Broadwell isn't until 2016 now they're saying.

6 cores just seems so nice :ohlawd:, but the low clock speeds worry me. I can't guarantee I can overclock it to 4.0 or higher. I'm used to being at 4.5, I dunno if I can go back down to the 3s.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You probably need to get a better cooler or re-seat the processor and reapply the thermal paste. I overclocked my 4770K to 4.2 GHz and was seeing temps that high for maybe a few seconds after long running stress test on the Intel stress tester.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Serious question. X99 or Z97?

X99 has more cores and better ram, but that's pretty useless right now, but who knows with dx12.

Z97 has higher clock speeds and will be broadwell compatible and is obviously cheaper, but the new broadwell mobos will have new features we won't see on z97 even though it'll accept the chips.

I just don't know brehs. Broadwell isn't until 2016 now they're saying.

6 cores just seems so nice :ohlawd:, but the low clock speeds worry me. I can't guarantee I can overclock it to 4.0 or higher. I'm used to being at 4.5, I dunno if I can go back down to the 3s.
Just roll with the Z97

You mostly just game on your rigs right? The better RAM won't really come into play until I think 2017 or so...and by then you'll be at Fry's building another RIG.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Just roll with the Z97

You mostly just game on your rigs right? The better RAM won't really come into play until I think 2017 or so...and by then you'll be at Fry's building another RIG.
i wanna be more future proof. Z97 will be compatible with broadwell, but there will be new mobos when the chips come out. X99 is more future proof, as it just came out. I dunno breh. Z97 is the smarter choice now, but I don't wanna buy another mobo in 2016. The x99 will probably last through several chips. I don't wanna be in the space I'm at now with a dead mobo basically.

I dunno we'll see in a few months. I'm getting anxious to build some new shyt. And no, fry's isn't helping me. Even if I wanted them to, they don't even offer the service here in Houston. But I don't need em anymore. I'm confident with liquid cooling now. shyt's easy once you see it once. I might need somebody to hold up the radiator when screwing it in, but that's about it. I could probably even do it myself though. It just might be a little awkward.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
i wanna be more future proof. Z97 will be compatible with broadwell, but there will be new mobos when the chips come out. X99 is more future proof, as it just came out. I dunno breh. Z97 is the smarter choice now, but I don't wanna buy another mobo in 2016. The x99 will probably last through several chips. I don't wanna be in the space I'm at now with a dead mobo basically.

I dunno we'll see in a few months. I'm getting anxious to build some new shyt. And no, fry's isn't helping me. Even if I wanted them to, they don't even offer the service here in Houston. But I don't need em anymore. I'm confident with liquid cooling now. shyt's easy once you see it once. I might need somebody to hold up the radiator when screwing it in, but that's about it. I could probably even do it myself though. It just might be a little awkward.
The X99 will be outdated in 2017...and knowing how you spazz out by not having the bleeding edge tech. The Z97 is the smarter choice for you right now because what game is recommending DDR4 RAM at this point anyway?

Yeah, the CPU is crazy but the highest end processors reach a point of diminishing returns past a high end i5 :yeshrug: