The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
U think it could be ur Windows OS itself having issues @Ciggavelli ..
It only happens with games. So I dunno. I can't really do a fresh install right now. I don't have the time for that, but it may be needed. :to:

I dunno, I'm gonna give up on ACU and see if the same shyt happens with Far Cry 4 and Dragon Age. If so, then I know my shyt is truly fukked up. I haven't tried any other games since I updated the bios. Maybe ACU is just a fukked up game? Let's hope. I really wanted to play it though, shyt was fun :mjcry:

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Yeah I might :mjcry: But I dunno why I can run stress tests with both the cpu and gpu and not have any problems. You'd think a PSU problem would happen then, right?
That would make sense. are you able to try another video card or just use one?
Is this only ACU? can you run any other game, web browser, videos

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
That would make sense. are you able to try another video card or just use one?
Is this only ACU? can you run any other game, web browser, videos
I've gotten these types of freezes before with other games. I haven't tried any others out since all these updates. I'm gonna test something out tonight for a bit (shadow of mordor) and then the real test will be Tuesday with Dragon Age and Far Cry 4. If it freezes on anything other than ACU I'll know the problem is still there.

Hopefully it's just ACU that is fukked up, but I dunno

edit: I could try my old 690... that might make some sense. Maybe I'll give that a try later this week if other games freeze up

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
I've gotten these types of freezes before with other games. I haven't tried any others out since all these updates. I'm gonna test something out tonight for a bit (shadow of mordor) and then the real test will be Tuesday with Dragon Age and Far Cry 4. If it freezes on anything other than ACU I'll know the problem is still there.

edit: I could try my old 690... that might make some sense. Maybe I'll give that a try later this week if other games freeze up
sounds like a plan, breh. good luck and let us know what's up

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

yeah, you need to see if you can reproduce the freezes in other games

have you tried running memtest86 yet? besides trying the 690, you could also test your gpu's individually

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
yeah, you need to see if you can reproduce the freezes in other games

have you tried running memtest86 yet? besides trying the 690, you could also test your gpu's individually
Yeah I ran memtest86+ all last night. No errors after 8 plus hours.

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
am i the only fakkit playing the new world of warcraft expansion? I've played WoW off and on since vanilla but this is some of the best leveling content ever. some really sick cut scenes and characters getting fleshed out.
You really put 2000 hours into CS:GO? :dwillhuh:

DF is BUSY

ididknotnothat.
Daps
Reppin
NYC
FF13-2 available for pre-order, shyt is gonna drop mid december.

shyt, I need to get through FF13 already, im slacking

:newlawd:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

shyt I forgot u had that gtx690...yea..try that...see what happens...but u should also try one GPU at at time like @daze23 said as well...one thing is ur fortunate that u do still have other options before having to spend money...

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
When building a new computer. You have to buy the operating system separately? If that's the case should I wait until Windows 10 drop?

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
When building a new computer. You have to buy the operating system separately? If that's the case should I wait until Windows 10 drop?
that's a long wait. plus it probably won't be the stable choice for gaming when it first releases

you can holla at @2gunsup if you're looking for win 7 or 8