The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Just be careful. You can't leave it like this though because it's not working anyways.
Just flashed it. Everything appears to be good. I'm gonna keep my overclock off and test some shyt once I get back from dinner. Maybe this will solve my problems? Please....:mjcry:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
How old are you breh?

You remind me of me when I was younger and just would not leave ANYTHING alone.
I'm probably older than you. I'm 32. I wish I could leave this alone. My last rig didn't have these problems (well I did have to get 2 690s replaced, but no freezes like this). This latest rig has been nothing but trouble. :to:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I'm probably older than you. I'm 32. I wish I could leave this alone. My last rig didn't have these problems (well I did have to get 2 690s replaced, but no freezes like this). This latest rig has been nothing but trouble. :to:
I hope I can have that kind of free time at 32 :wow:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I hope I can have that kind of free time at 32 :wow:
The thing is I don't have a lot of free time (I'm just not married and don't have kids). I'm working and writing a dissertation. That's why I don't game as much as I used to. That's why I haven't taken this computer in to some professionals either. This is my main workstation as well. I need this thing to get fixed without leaving it to somebody for some extended period of time.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
am i the only fakkit playing the new world of warcraft expansion? I've played WoW off and on since vanilla but this is some of the best leveling content ever. some really sick cut scenes and characters getting fleshed out.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I've never played any WoW but this expansion has me interested
good time to try it out. if you buy warlords of draenor you get a free level 90 character. I can't say anything on the pvp yet but the main quest line is dope as fukk. cut scenes, interesting story that takes place in the past.