The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Too much screen tearing...
but does it get rid of the 30fps 'lock'?

I know a lot of people used D3DOverrider with Black Flag to get triple-buffered vsync (as opposed to the ingame double-buffered crap that drags the framerate down to 30). it might be the same with this game

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
apparently AC Unity runs like crap on the consoles. bad framerate and a lot of npc pop-in. and it still has an embargo on reviews...

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
apparently AC Unity runs like crap on the consoles. bad framerate and a lot of npc pop-in. and it still has an embargo on reviews...
Same issues on PC...

Never mind the fact the game has a ton of features/items locked behind a pay wall...

:smh: @ anyone paying for this...

I have a "free" copy and I'm about to delete it...The game is that bad and I loved AC4...That was one of my favorite gamez last gen...

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I can get the game to run in 3 monitors at a combo of high /very high at like 50fps. The game is not locked at 30fps.

Trademark Ubi stutter with ultra high textures though in 3 monitors. I could play the game fine with ultra textures at like 45 fps, if it wasn't for the stutter.

We really need these new gpus. I need fukking 6-8 gb asap. shyt is becoming a necessity at higher resolutions. I dunno if a 980 would even be good enough. I don't know how anybody is playing anything at 4K without stutter with these vram requirements.

edit: Now I get to the prison and the game all of the sudden refuses to use more than 35% of my gpus. :beli:

:trash:

edit: nah, my shyt's just fukked up. :to:

Last edited:

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
Build, Breh. You build a gaming PC. If you're buying it'll be like paying $800 for a PS4.

I just want a pre-built gaming pc... I've been looking at these two brands:

CyberPowerPC
51Vps1RkDiL._SY300_.jpg

iBUYPOWER

iBUYPOWER-POWER-GAMER-POWER-AM699.jpg

Barney Rubble

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can get the game to run in 3 monitors at a combo of high /very high at like 50fps. The game is not locked at 30fps.

Trademark Ubi stutter with ultra high textures though in 3 monitors. I could play the game fine with ultra textures at like 45 fps, if it wasn't for the stutter.

We really need these new gpus. I need fukking 6-8 gb asap. shyt is becoming a necessity at higher resolutions. I dunno if a 980 would even be good enough. I don't know how anybody is playing anything at 4K without stutter with these vram requirements.

edit: Now I get to the prison and the game all of the sudden refuses to use more than 35% of my gpus. :beli:

:trash:

edit: nah, my shyt's just fukked up. :to:
It's a SLI thing. I turned this shyt on ultra with my 780 ti's in SLI and stutter like a mother and then went to one gpu and no more stuttering. I was only playing on my projector in 1080p so I'm sure you can't get ultra in tri screen off one 780 ti (or 980) right now. Typical ubisoft bullshyt. Nvidia better have a sli patch this week cuz I wanna play tri screen.

Only good thing is the minimum requirements were exaggerated. I tested the game on my 880m laptop and got it to play in ultra at an acceptable frame rate.