The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Have both of them, but never played em. They're real low on my list. My friends and brother talk real highly of Bastion though
ok..what about Dust an elysian story?...people recommend Faster Than Light alot but I peeped it and it aint my cup of tea...I have Hotline Miami for the Vita...I dont have Super Meat Boy which ive always heard was pretty cool..

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
ok..what about Dust an elysian story?...people recommend Faster Than Light alot but I peeped it and it aint my cup of tea...I have Hotline Miami for the Vita...I dont have Super Meat Boy which ive always heard was pretty cool..
I have these games, but never played em (except for super meat boy. That's a great game) :yeshrug: I got em dirt cheap and just bought em for the fukk of it (steam sales :blessed:). I may play them one day. I know @daze23 liked FTL a lot.

Last edited:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Aight imma check out the demo for that first..u ever play I Am Alive?...shyt is like 3 bucks right now...
I Am Alive is on my wishlist, but I'm kinda hesitant because of mixed reviews. the price is right, but I'm also 'too many gamez' status at the moment

I have Dust. but haven't played it much. it's just hard for me to find the motivation to play 2D platformers. game seems pretty cool though

FTL is crack. I would kill for a android version of that game

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
I Am Alive is on my wishlist, but I'm kinda hesitant because of mixed reviews. the price is right, but I'm also 'too many gamez' status at the moment

I have Dust. but haven't played it much. it's just hard for me to find the motivation to play 2D platformers. game was pretty cool though

FTL is crack. I would kill for a android version of that game
U can never have too many games...it will be there when u need it..might as well get it for a good price..lol..I was looking at Prototype 2..shyt remind me of Infamous Second Son a lil bit..except more violent..

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
U can never have too many games...it will be there when u need it..might as well get it for a good price..lol..I was looking at Prototype 2..shyt remind me of Infamous Second Son a lil bit..except more violent..
I just figure it will be on sale again. when I buy a game, I always want to check it out right away. but I also don't want to get distracted from the games I'm trying to play through. I'm trying to get through Condemned, and then maybe System Shock 2. plus I wanna check out that new Dragon Age. I also might want to check out that Penumbra trojan, and a bunch of other games in my backlog...

1742643045ae5324810ace59e1d5ced468282ab7443792f1dbee14830dc94ca0.jpg

edit: and I copped I Am Alive anyway :pachaha:

halolz-dot-com-steamsummersale-holdwallets.jpg

:sadcam:

Last edited:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I just figure it will be on sale again. when I buy a game, I always want to check it out right away. but I also don't want to get distracted from the games I'm trying to play through. I'm trying to get through Condemned, and then maybe System Shock 2. plus I wanna check out that new Dragon Age. I also might want to check out that Penumbra trojan, and a bunch of other games in my backlog...

i picked up Walking Dead Season 2 at 50% off.
my girl killed the game in 2 days...now she is watching me play it.

i've been good about keeping my backlog to a minimum.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin

Knew u couldnt resist..lol