The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Anybody play Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut?

It's getting real good reviews and is only $15.

Dunno about tactical combat though (I hate turn based shyt) :patrice:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Fry's has better pricing than both newegg and microcenter :yeshrug:

theres multiple Fry's out here :blessed:
:mjcry:

There are multiple fry's out here too, but they are fukking terrible :mjcry:

And why don't they carry reference 980s?.....:stopitslime:

The Fry's in Chi had reference cards, but the Houston ones are saying they're not ordering any :stopitslime:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

The Fry's in Chi had reference cards, but the Houston ones are saying they're not ordering any :stopitslime:

maybe because bay area home of silicon valley but you can find whatever in the Fry's out here..

Everytime I walk in there I wish I was a millionaire :mjcry:

2gunsup

Satsui No Hado
Daps
Reppin
Popozudas
what's wrong with that?

Before you could just walk to BYOD and say that they had forgot to include the voucher with your purchase and they'd just hand it over to you without verifying. Now you actually have to purchase the card to get the code.

KillSpray

Don't be mad
Daps
Reppin
The top of the City
My PC brehs, whats Black Friday like for copping parts? Are there usually a few beast deals? I want to cop a GFX card and maybe a new monitor as well. Looking for a come up. :shaq:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Crusader: No Remorse is free on Origin right now. shyt was real fun back in the day....

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

Breh I just went to Fry's yesterday in a moment of weakness:mjcry:

Said I was going to hold out for the 8GB 980's...got to reading reviews and caught all up in the numbers...looked in my bank account and was like :leon:...start rationalizing like...well we paid that card off...paid her car off...her family doesn't even celebrate christmas, won't be spending any money there:patrice:"

Next thing I know I end up on frys...they had a deal for the 970's at 289 limit 2 per customer"

I just jumped to the conclusion they had the 980's for the smiliar 50$ less...couldn't find them online though...jumped to the conclusion they must be in store only...hopped in the car and drove to fry's for them:snoop:

Nope...only the 970's...they didn't have any 980's...

I KNOW if i cop them now when them 980's coming out with more VRAM i will cop again...

Almost just threw away a G on cards that I might have used for 90 days before I reupped again...

I just been avoiding anything PC related since then...just coming to this thread is making me weak in the knees :mjcry:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Breh I just went to Fry's yesterday in a moment of weakness:mjcry:

Said I was going to hold out for the 8GB 980's...got to reading reviews and caught all up in the numbers...looked in my bank account and was like :leon:...start rationalizing like...well we paid that card off...paid her car off...her family doesn't even celebrate christmas, won't be spending any money there:patrice:"

Next thing I know I end up on frys...they had a deal for the 970's at 289 limit 2 per customer"

I just jumped to the conclusion they had the 980's for the smiliar 50$ less...couldn't find them online though...jumped to the conclusion they must be in store only...hopped in the car and drove to fry's for them:snoop:

Nope...only the 970's...they didn't have any 980's...

I KNOW if i cop them now when them 980's coming out with more VRAM i will cop again...

Almost just threw away a G on cards that I might have used for 90 days before I reupped again...

I just been avoiding anything PC related since then...just coming to this thread is making me weak in the knees :mjcry:
I know breh, I can't control myself either. If assassin's creed unity or far cry 4 run poorly, I seriuosly might be buying 2 980s next week. :mjcry:

And that means 3 new monitors too, cuz that shyt is all dp. :mjcry: (I do need new monitors though :ld:)