The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:why:

I ain't tell anyone shyt :ufdup:

Guilty of what? :childplease:

Copped Shadow of Mordor for $28, :yeshrug:
I misunderstood what you said. I thought you were talking about something else, specifically about your system :yeshrug:

Let's just end this. I don't wanna go back and forth either. It's pointless.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
we got people saying that watch dogs stutters at 1080p with a 980.

Dead rising requires a 670 to get 30fps at 1080p

All these other games are requiring 3 to 4gb for high levels (aka console level shyt).

I game differently than others, but I do see the trends. Nobody wants to believe me, but we keep getting more and more evidence that supports the notion that we really haven't caught up with the consoles for a comparable price.

and we all know about rockstar and ubi shyt. I'm guessing there is no way he's getting ps4 level graphics on those games with a 500 machine

watch dogs is a cluster fukk of a game and should not be held to ANY standard as far as judging performance

I have a 670 GTX. I bet I can run Dead Rising at 80-90 FPS on high settings 1080p no problem.

@Ciggavelli you the bruh, but your past few posts sounding real @winb83 like :ufdup: :pachaha:

haha nah you'll never be @winb83 but nothing you saying as far as bench marks with those games should not be held to any standards to regular gamers.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
developers have been saying high is the ps4 equivalent for a lot of these games. That's why I used that metric. People need to know what it really costs to have a ps4 level experience, with all ports, not just the ones ya'll like to quote. What does that really cost? The only metric I ever see being compared here is to BF4. Yeah, we can run BF4 on ultra for 600 or 700. But what about these other games?

Ubisoft is a major developer. You're just gonna have him not play those games at all?

Ubisoft is on the lower end of the totem pole as far as major developers go on PC bro... they are big on consoles but theres a reason uplay is treated more like a virus instead of like Steam. There PC sales are abysmal and most people "buy" their games on PC as far as I know unless its some crazy deal.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
telling people that they can game at ps4 levels when you are guilty of the same thing as me :mjlol: 780 sli overclocked, high end cpu, etc.

what are PS4 levels though ?

You think GTA 5 on PS4 is gonna out perform GTA 5 on my 670 GTX / i7-3770k computer ? Im upgrading my GPU to a 970 or 980 GTX but you are out your mind if you dont think ima get 30-50 more FPS on my CURRENT computer than PS4 will get and with higher graphic settings as well..

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
No, you definitely don't need a 500 gpu. And the games are only are cheaper if you wait, but some people don't mind waiting. New games are the exact same price as consoles. Which sucks :mjcry:

Is that why the new Lord of the rings game is only $26 right now and been out a week but its $60 for consoles :usure:

Tomb Raider was like $20 the day of release on PC :mjlol:

bruh ima need you to get ya shyt together man you supposed to be the bruh :mjcry:

all these posts sounding real @winb83 like and its hurting me :mjcry:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Where yall getting Shadow of Mordor for $26-28?

I been slacking on sales since CSGO eating my time. :feedme:

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
No, you definitely don't need a 500 gpu. And the games are only are cheaper if you wait, but some people don't mind waiting. New games are the exact same price as consoles. Which sucks :mjcry:

Yes when did trend start, PC games were always cheaper.

Unless I really want the game I wait, Steam does me well