The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Everything good. RAM good, video card installed windows 8.1 installed

This bytch restarts in like 10 seconds :gladbron: :leon::dahell::takedat:

Tomorrow (today) I'll get a long network cable and start having some fun

I'm in the club :wow:
ivOWbErz4ZGNl.gif

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
breh don't tell me you are about to start a triple 4K monitor setup :snoop:
Whats wrong w/that :lupe:

I don't know about triple... but I def would love to have 1 4K monitor over 2 1600x900 ones. Then I could use it for Xbox. I mite do that

Any of yall running hard drive towers for home networks? I want to get a bunch of cheap HDDs and make one... free up my server a bit

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

I don't know about triple... but I def would love to have 1 4K monitor over 2 1600x900 ones. Then I could use it for Xbox. I mite do that

Any of yall running hard drive towers for home networks? I want to get a bunch of cheap HDDs and make one... free up my server a bit

having a 4k monitor for an xbox would be silly.
most of the xbox games are not even 1080p.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps

Only get a 4K monitor for pc gaming. Not even a PS4 would take advantage of a 4K display.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
BTW I have an 8GB DDR3 1600 RAM Stick and 3TB Hard Drive for $110 shipped.

Let me know brehs

llt23

All Star
Daps
yo PC Master race brehs.

Im done with my xbox, 2 red rings overheat problem. went to a shop to get it fixed, im expecting them to tell me the graphics card is fried and its a wrap.:sadcam:

So fukk it, Im PC master race. :yeshrug:

My PC is ass. But I wanna know if I can at least run Ultra Street Fighter IV on that bytch.

I got an intel i3 530 (:sadcam:), Intel graphics media accelarator HD unknown version (:sadcam:)
.....I got 6 gigs of ram tho :manny:

I just installed steam an hour ago. I got team fortress 2 running nice and smooth played for 25 minutes no lag. I said fukk it and bought the humble bundle to try out KOFXIII. Im not trying to run the greatest graphical games here. If KOFXIII works, you think SFIV will be aight for me?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yo PC Master race brehs.

Im done with my xbox, 2 red rings overheat problem. went to a shop to get it fixed, im expecting them to tell me the graphics card is fried and its a wrap.:sadcam:

So fukk it, Im PC master race. :yeshrug:

My PC is ass. But I wanna know if I can at least run Ultra Street Fighter IV on that bytch.

I got an intel i3 530 (:sadcam:), Intel graphics media accelarator HD unknown version (:sadcam:)
.....I got 6 gigs of ram tho :manny:

I just installed steam an hour ago. I got team fortress 2 running nice and smooth played for 25 minutes no lag. I said fukk it and bought the humble bundle to try out KOFXIII. Im not trying to run the greatest graphical games here. If KOFXIII works, you think SFIV will be aight for me?
Probably. Just try it.