The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
After every win 8.1 update I'm like :lupe: waiting for it to fukk something up. So far, so good with this latest update, but we'll see...

Edit: Windows search indexing always fukking shyt up:stopitslime: This better be temporary.

Last edited:

llt23

All Star
Daps
I dunno brehs. I think my PC as is may be too poverty. King Of Fighters running slightly slow. Changed graphic options and its still not playing perfect. :sadcam:

2gunsup

Satsui No Hado
Daps
Reppin
Popozudas
I dunno brehs. I think my PC as is may be too poverty. King Of Fighters running slightly slow. Changed graphic options and its still not playing perfect. :sadcam:

Your going to need some sort of dedicated GPU to run it breh. Any budget ($100-$150) card should do SFIV & KOF justice.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
just save up about $500 and get a proper setup breh

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Playing with a mouse and keyboard is weird as fukk...Like, it is too precise lol. I'd get my ass whipped trying a FPS

I have the plug in for the wireless XBOX 360 controller on stand by as well.

So far I've downloaded the following off of Steam (none of which I've ever played before):

The Witcher 2
Batman Arkham Origins
Far Cry 3

Only one of these series I'm familiar with is Batman. I want to try Dark Souls 2...but I hear it's unforgivably hard.

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
that's just gonna get his foot in the door.
i've spent a little over $4000 in the past 6 months upgrading just fans and ram.
bruh....how?? I think I might have went a little overboard on my system and I spent just under $2000. What was so pricey? That's scary.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Playing with a mouse and keyboard is weird as fukk...Like, it is too precise lol. I'd get my ass whipped trying a FPS

I have the plug in for the wireless XBOX 360 controller on stand by as well.

So far I've downloaded the following off of Steam (none of which I've ever played before):

The Witcher 2
Batman Arkham Origins
Far Cry 3

Only one of these series I'm familiar with is Batman. I want to try Dark Souls 2...but I hear it's unforgivably hard.

you can adjust the mouse sensitivity and you should.
i usually turn the mouse sensitivity down quiet a bit in the game menu...but trust me, when you get over the learning curve you will see that it is way better than a controller.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
bruh....how?? I think I might have went a little overboard on my system and I spent just under $2000. What was so pricey? That's scary.

the fans i got are titanium and carbon fiber made in Israel...my shyt is Kosher.
the lights are micro-LEDs that change color depending on my blood pressure that it monitors as i game through an app i had specially created by Israeli programers...my shyt is Kosher.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the fans i got are titanium and carbon fiber made in Israel...my shyt is Kosher.
the lights are micro-LEDs that change color depending on my blood pressure that it monitors as i game through an app i had specially created by Israeli programers...my shyt is Kosher.
97033-key-and-peele-laughing-gif-I-s-gGR5.gif

llt23

All Star
Daps
Your going to need some sort of dedicated GPU to run it breh. Any budget ($100-$150) card should do SFIV & KOF justice.

What about the cpu? Could I just stick with the garbage I have? I was actually thinking about getting a graphics card but not if I have to get a whole new set up. I just am not living like that right now

Im a poverty gamer brehs, I just want some online fighting game action:sadcam: