The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I didn't play much, but Evolve seems pretty dope. matchmaking and such was kinda slow and awkward, but the game itself was really fun and ran really well

NDA status, with my info plastered all over the screen, so no screenshots...

thats probably because no huge player pool yet. Same issue with Heroes of the Storm alpha even though not too much of a NDA on that game.

@Ciggavelli is a PC junkie :wtf: always looking for his new fix :wtf: talkin about he want 5 cot damn monitors while scratchin his arm n shyt :wtf:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I went to double check and somehow I had my rear case fan in reverse and it was pulling air into the case. Must have been when taking all that crap out and putting it back in. I knew something was wrong. Now a 4.2 ghz overclock is nothing. The highest temps I'm seeing are 74c. Bout to try 4.4 ghz now.

i broke my rig down yesterday and gave it a good cleaning for the first time in almost a year.
fan orientation is always the first thing i check after i put it all back together.
i take a small piece of paper and place it in front of all the fans to make sure i put them back correctly.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
i need a GOOD controller for pc games that dont allow me to use the key+mouse.
what are my options?
I havent used 1 since the good ole emulator days..playing Streets of Rage 2
I use my DS3 controller for emulators and sports games...

Never had any issues...

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
i broke my rig down yesterday and gave it a good cleaning for the first time in almost a year.
fan orientation is always the first thing i check after i put it all back together.
i take a small piece of paper and place it in front of all the fans to make sure i put them back correctly.
you can tell by the stickers and the arms that come off the motor.
papst_silent_case_fan.jpg

The sticker with the power info and all the small logos with the arms coming off it is blowing out. I was just in a hurry and wasn't paying attention so I had the cooler fan blowing through the heatsync and the other fan blowing the hot air back to the cooler fan instead of out the case.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
thats probably because no huge player pool yet. Same issue with Heroes of the Storm alpha even though not too much of a NDA on that game.

the thing is, it seems to find the other players pretty quick. but then you have to sit in a few 'lobbies' with countdowns before you play. it's just kinda awkward, but yeah... alpha and blah blah blah

...while scratchin his arm n shyt :wtf:

:dead:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
do yalll see the price on that nvidia shield dropping anytime soon. i wanna get one for civ5

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I just powered through "The Wolf Among Us"

Good Game. Not as good as TWD season 1, but much better than TWD Season 2.

Word? I love season 2...Just finished Episode 4. You think i'd enjoy the Wolf Among Us if i love TWD? The story line just as piff?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Word? I love season 2...Just finished Episode 4. You think i'd enjoy the Wolf Among Us if i love TWD? The story line just as piff?
The storyline is a murder mystery, film noir shyt. It's not emotional like TWD season 1. It's still really good though. It's like 8/10, while TWD season 1 is 9/10.

I think if you like the Telltale style of gaming and telling of a story, you'll like The Wolf Among Us. I say it's definetly worth a purchase. The story is good.