The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I'm kinda mad I'm not seeing a lot of 27" curved 4Ks out there. Don't want an ultrawide and like my curved monitor a little too much to go back :francis:. The ones that I do seem to find are Free Sync. On top of that I want 3 of them bytches :wow:. Maybe black friday will come through for me.

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You probably don’t even need 750W but that’s probably the high end of what you want. I would hold off on CPU until next month. AMD (intel’s competitor) is showing off their new CPU and GPU. Their CPUs have been really getting at Intel lately, and they are a lot more friendly to upgrade. Their chip sockets for the CPUs tend to last longer. Also, idk how much you kept up with 3080 stock, but you gonna either be camping out online or potentially waiting a cool minute. That’s what I’m upgrading to when stock is readily available, but it’s looking spooky.

All in all you will probably get a better cheaper computer by waiting a few wks+, and you’re definitely not gonna have a good time hunting down that 3080

Also, make sure you or your homeboy are comfortable with liquid cooling and overclocking because that requires a little bit of maintenance.

All my opinion tho take it with a grain of salt

Thanks breh, I looked for the chip earlier today and couldn’t figure out why I couldn’t find it. Next month it is then.

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
My Power supply came in the mail today. I have everything i need for my new rig besides a damn 3080 :sadcam:

I did get news back on my amazon pre order. The good news is that they are gonna fufill all the orders. The bad news is it could take up until nov for them to ship. :sadcam:

Alot of people are buying prebuilts with 3080's in them and either just selling their old rig entirely or reselling the new pc without the video card.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They had a 3090 running DOOM Eternal at 8K/60 on Nightmare bruh wtf :whew:

I just saw that video, the big mutahfukka will fit in my case too, thinking about copping off the strength, I brought that CX TV just for this shyt I need that 4k 120z to slap even if I gotta use DLS2.0

I ain't paying 8 racks for a 4k TV, this cac gotta 30,000 dollar 88 inch lmao, I need to start a youtube channel to get all this free shyt

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last edited:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I always thought I remembered life before this game, come to find out it’s older than me :mjlol: I’m on this throughout the day tho, this taught me some solid problem solving as a kid :ehh: