The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Almost time to get my mind right and see if I can snag a 3090 tomorrow :manny:

I'm about to do the same, I checked out on the cdw site paid for next shipping got confirmation and anything, and that shyt still didn't go through, they all back order to end of the year even though it said ready to ship when I added to my cart and said it will be there friday, I told them to run my bread back lmao fukk all that

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I'm about to do the same, I checked out on the cdw site paid for next shipping got confirmation and anything, and that shyt still didn't go through, they all back order to end of the year even though it said ready to ship when I added to my cart and said it will be there friday, I told them to run my bread back lmao fukk all that
Part of me is hoping people just forget because I haven't seen anything around the 3090 since the 3080 dropped. And I want the Founders Edition specifically cause that bytch the cheapest :skip:. I'm only trying on Best Buy and direct from Nvidia. Ain't got the energy for all this shyt again twice in one week :mjlol:. Hopefully the bots don't fukk it up on the AMD launch so I can get my CPU too.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Part of me is hoping people just forget because I haven't seen anything around the 3090 since the 3080 dropped. And I want the Founders Edition specifically cause that bytch the cheapest :skip:. I'm only trying on Best Buy and direct from Nvidia. Ain't got the energy for all this shyt again twice in one week :mjlol:. Hopefully the bots don't fukk it up on the AMD launch so I can get my CPU too.

man this shyt ain't that serious, I'm just gonna fukk around and get that AMD big navi shyt if they keep playing

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Good luck with that :mjgrin:

The GeForce RTX 3090 officially goes on sale tomorrow. The Founders Edition will retail at $1,499, and custom models could cost between $1,499.99 to $1,799.99. Don't get your hope up just yet though since Nvidia itself has acknowledged that stock will be extremely limited.

In the post, Nvidia stated that "Since we built GeForce RTX 3090 for a unique group of users, like the TITAN RTX before it, we want to apologize upfront that this will be in limited supply on launch day. We know this is frustrating, and we’re working with our partners to increase the supply in the weeks to come."

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Good luck with that :mjgrin:
full

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
A lot of people cooked last night, I stepped away for 30 mins and they decide to restock 3080:francis:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wishing y’all 3090 brehs luck :salute: NV straight up said stock was low this time so keep expectations lower than last wkend :russ: