The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Newegg is cooked on my side, I tried to check it out just for shyts and giggles :mjlol:
yeah soon as i saw something in stock the site crashed and 5 seconds later everything was out of stock :beli:

im not even gonna waste my time going to microcenter

i guess I'll just try to get the 3090 next week

Daps
Reppin
NULL
you not about to get any this cards for another 4 or 6 months, all people can do is put up for sale a ridiculous to prices because somebody will buy it just to say they have it, that's the problem with gamers

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
you not about to get any this cards for another 4 or 6 months, all people can do is put up for sale a ridiculous to prices because somebody will buy it just to say they have it, that's the problem with gamers
It ain’t just with gamers. It’s with sneakers as well. I have to deal with this shyt with sneaker releases I didn’t know they botted the fukk out of the GPU’s as well. Smh.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yeah soon as i saw something in stock the site crashed and 5 seconds later everything was out of stock :beli:

im not even gonna waste my time going to microcenter

i guess I'll just try to get the 3090 next week

That higher price gonna keep folks at bay, but that stock gonna be even lower :francis: glad I didn't sell my card before I got a new one