The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
It's not, get the 3080. Sell your 2080ti after people realize they can't get the 3080 or 3070.

I didn't realize some stores opened order :francis:
waiting for newegg drop and microcenter tomorrow.
I want the 3090 anyways, let's see how this goes.
Word I think this makes the most sense. It enables me to flip around next year and get a 3080ti without feeling like I took an L.

• Dap
Reactions: MMA

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
With the ps5 hype now done we didn't forget about these 3080s!!!!!! No sleep gang!! Tryna snag 2-3 of these for the flip! There very well might not be any more FE until 2021.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Hopefully Bestbuy gets their shyt together

This won't be anywhere near as crazy as the ps5. Anyone buying a 700$ video card on launch day is literally in the top 1 percent of a already niche group of people.(PC gamers)

With that said i fully believe this will be the lowest release by nivida ever in terms of quanity. Best bet is to make sure all your payment info is already stored and all u have to do is left click. Thats how i got through with so many ps5's today. My account/card info was already stored on target/best buy/gamestop and amazon.(Wasn't on my pc when walmart went live or i would of went for that as well)

For these 3080s im thinking amazon/newegg/bestbuy are the best places.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
This won't be anywhere near as crazy as the ps5. Anyone buying a 700$ video card on launch day is literally in the top 1 percent of a already niche group of people.(PC gamers)

With that said i fully believe this will be the lowest release by nivida ever in terms of quanity. Best bet is to make sure all your payment info is already stored and all u have to do is left click. Thats how i got through with so many ps5's today. My account/card info was already stored on target/best buy/gamestop and amazon.(Wasn't on my pc when walmart went live or i would of went for that as well)

I will try amazon and bestbuy, also the nvidia site itself

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Newegg has the 3080 in stock and I can't even checkout. It is about as bad as Best buy was yesterday.