The Pathless PS5’s very own BOTW? Reviews out

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
If PS5 launch is what u would call mid than wtf is the Series X launch fam? Lol. Honestly I don’t know bout nobody else but I OWN BOTW since launch day and u can check my history I've ALWAYS had the same complaint about the game. If this is Sony’s BOTW and nikkas was on some real fanboy shyt. Wouldn’t they be co-signing the endorsement rather than shytting on BOTW? Or wouldn’t they atleast be saying it’s better? So far I haven’t seen anything he person in this thread say that. In fact. Some of the same people shytting on BOTW shytted on Horizon Zero Dawn as well.
We talking about the shytty PS5 launch. Stay focused.

Again, only game worth getting is Demon Souls and that is a fukking remaster.

Every launch should have a truly next gen genre defining IP and NEITHER the xbox nor the PS5 had one. They should have waited for next year. Expecially as these fukking companies cant even make enough systems.

Shyt is trash

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

Every launch should have a truly next gen genre defining IP and NEITHER the xbox nor the PS5 had one. They should have waited for next year. Expecially as these fukking companies cant even make enough systems.

Shyt is trash
That’s a remake. Not a simple remaster. Every person I know who has a P5 is enjoying the fukk out of all the launch titles. Save for Godfall. I haven’t seen that in a launch since 2 Gen’s ago. PS4 and Xbox One launch was SUPER mid. shyt, even my one homeboy who has a Series X is loving his shyt. And he copped that as a placeholder until he can get a P5. But he’s thinking about keeping both now. He’s gonna make his decision when he gets ahold of a P5.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Damn. I'm sorry my coli brehs couldn't fukk wit BotW like that.

Let's be clear tho, this Pathless game not built for that war. :bustback::violent::birdman:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
game is “peaceful”...I still am not 100% sure what I’m doing...but I’m providing light in places that’s dark so I assume I’m on the right track :mjlol:

a lot of exploration and trial and error shyt tho :yes:

Last edited:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

Shyt is trash

what's even worse is pathless has been available on apple arcade. I have it on my ipad pro/apple tv and can play it with the PS4 controller. is this a full price game on PS5?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what's even worse is pathless has been available on apple arcade. I have it on my ipad pro/apple tv and can play it with the PS4 controller. is this a full price game on PS5?

$39.99 on every digital platform it’s on except apple shyt where it’s “free” as long as you have an apple arcade subscription which isn’t priced badly at all at $4.99 but I wouldn’t want to play this on my ipad...if I already had apple TV then cool...but I don’t and that shyt is $179 so I’m good just paying $39.99

Last edited:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
how about now?

gonna say fukk it and buy this and 2k21 in a few

You been buying games at quite the clip homie, lol.

I would've bought this game already, but I figured I'd at least way until December to buy any other games cuz I already got like 5-6 titles in current rotation, which among about 4 are new.