"The Originals" Season 4 (& TVD Season 8) DISCUSSION Thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
The Originals: Mikael and Esther related scoop on season 2 from TVLine's Michael Ausiello

unnamed-32.jpg

Here's some scoop on The Originals from this week's (Posted on 8/5/14) Ask Ausiello column.

Question: I don’t care about Hayley and Elijah on The Originals. I want to know about Mikael and Esther! What’s that crazy couple up to in Season 2? —Ashleigh
Ausiello: Funny you should refer to them as a couple, Ashleigh, as their relationship is going to be explored big-time in the coming season. “We know about their marriage, and we know that they made their kids into vampires, but do they like each other?” executive producer Julie Plec muses. “Do they hate each other? We’re having so much fun writing the history of Esther and Mikael right now.” Sounds like their future is just as mysterious as their past.

http://tvline.com/2014/08/05/the-big-bang-theory-season-8-spoilers-sheldon-train/

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I had to re-up this to expose Rape Eyes frauduleancy and scumbag levels:

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/08/ian-somerhalder-charity-expenses-grant-disparity/

Is Vampire Diaries star Ian Somerhalder sucking donors dry? According to tax documents uncovered by RadarOnline.com, the actor’s conservation charity made just one $550 grant while taking in more than $300,000 in donations in a recent year.

Tax documents filed by the Ian Somerhalder Foundation, created to “advance science,” “promote the conservation of natural resources,” and “provide relief to the poor, distressed or underprivileged” show that the charity took in $365,440 in contributions and grants from donors in 2012, plus $34,457, for a total income of $400,072. That same year, they paid out just one grant, to the Best Friends Animal Society and Wildlife Rehab, totaling $550.

So where did the money go? The documents show the charity paid out $26,000 in salary to employees, and $579 in employee benefits. A total of $16,692 went to lawyers, and $29,680 was spent on accounting. Office expenses and rent totaled nearly $21,000, and travel expenses totaled a whopping $20,122 for just one year. Insurance totaled $10,079, paypal fees were $7,077, and other expenses added up to just $152,917 in expenses, more than 278 times the amount of grants paid out.

The previous year, the record was slightly better, if still not impressive. In 2011, the charity took in $339,878 and paid out $10,070.

And in 2010, according to documents, the charity took in $45,649 and paid out no grants at all. Expenses, however, topped $11,000.

Records for 2013 published on the foundation’s website do not show any grants paid out, but do reflect an income of $504,240 and expenses totaling $193,027.

A website for the foundation states that while a large part of its mission is internal, directed towards “creating awareness” of global deforestation, and creating their own programs to combat animal cruelty, they do pledge to distribute “funds and resources towards global conservation, green energy development/deployment and educational tools.”

A rep for the Foundation did not immediately respond to Radar’s request for comment.

My man @satam55 already knows I never liked this dude, so when I saw this ONTD, I was literally:

196fuarapyylmgif.gif

Damn from creeping on young hoes, to milking money off his fans.....how this motherfukker go from being the Jay-Z of the CW network to Tim Dog?
How he go from Kobe to Rumeal Robinson? :skip::skip::skip:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I had to re-up this to expose Rape Eyes frauduleancy and scumbag levels:

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/08/ian-somerhalder-charity-expenses-grant-disparity/

Is Vampire Diaries star Ian Somerhalder sucking donors dry? According to tax documents uncovered by RadarOnline.com, the actor’s conservation charity made just one $550 grant while taking in more than $300,000 in donations in a recent year.

Tax documents filed by the Ian Somerhalder Foundation, created to “advance science,” “promote the conservation of natural resources,” and “provide relief to the poor, distressed or underprivileged” show that the charity took in $365,440 in contributions and grants from donors in 2012, plus $34,457, for a total income of $400,072. That same year, they paid out just one grant, to the Best Friends Animal Society and Wildlife Rehab, totaling $550.

So where did the money go? The documents show the charity paid out $26,000 in salary to employees, and $579 in employee benefits. A total of $16,692 went to lawyers, and $29,680 was spent on accounting. Office expenses and rent totaled nearly $21,000, and travel expenses totaled a whopping $20,122 for just one year. Insurance totaled $10,079, paypal fees were $7,077, and other expenses added up to just $152,917 in expenses, more than 278 times the amount of grants paid out.

The previous year, the record was slightly better, if still not impressive. In 2011, the charity took in $339,878 and paid out $10,070.

And in 2010, according to documents, the charity took in $45,649 and paid out no grants at all. Expenses, however, topped $11,000.

Records for 2013 published on the foundation’s website do not show any grants paid out, but do reflect an income of $504,240 and expenses totaling $193,027.

A website for the foundation states that while a large part of its mission is internal, directed towards “creating awareness” of global deforestation, and creating their own programs to combat animal cruelty, they do pledge to distribute “funds and resources towards global conservation, green energy development/deployment and educational tools.”

A rep for the Foundation did not immediately respond to Radar’s request for comment.

My man @satam55 already knows I never liked this dude, so when I saw this ONTD, I was literally:

196fuarapyylmgif.gif

Damn from creeping on young hoes, to milking money off his fans.....how this motherfukker go from being the Jay-Z of the CW network to Tim Dog?
How he go from Kobe to Rumeal Robinson? :skip::skip::skip:

:lupe: I didn't know you dislike dude.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
The Vampire Diaries: Caroline related scoop on season 6 from TVGuide's Natalie Abrams

VD506b20346b-1382126136.jpg

Here's some scoop on The Vampire Diaries from TVGuide's Natalie Abrams' Mega Buzz column, which was posted on 8/5/14.

What is coming up for Caroline on The Vampire Diaries? — Cara, via Twitter
It should come as no surprise that the most anal-retentive vampire will have specific thoughts on how to soldier through the finale's tragedies. "[She is] trying to hold the whole group together and is just, in her mind, failing miserably and really struggling," executive producer Julie Plec says. Her job will be made especially difficult when it comes to dealing with Stefan, who "reacts to Damon's loss in ways we wouldn't expect," Plec teases.
http://www.tvguide.com/News/Mega-Buzz-True-Blood-Once-Spoilers-1085293.aspx

The Originals: Marcel related scoop on season 2 from TVGuide's Natalie Abrams

App2VEQ.jpg

Here's some scoop on The Originals from TVGuide's Natalie Abrams' Mega Buzz column, which was posted on 8/5/14.

I'd like some Marcel scoop for the upcoming season of The Originals. — Anna
Him reconciling with Klaus wasn't enough? I hear Marcel will actually form a new ally in Season 2. "Marcel is going to have his own agenda with what to do now that his community has been decimated," executive producer Michael Narducci says. "He finds very quickly a connection to Josh." I wonder how Davina will feel about her BFF cozying up to Marcel...
http://www.tvguide.com/News/Mega-Buzz-True-Blood-Once-Spoilers-1085293.aspx

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
:lupe: I didn't know you dislike dude.

Yoooo fam when you read about his phoniness, creeping on all the sets with younger girls and how unbearable he is on twitter making people feel guilty about not donating to wildlife charities and not voting for Ian and Elena in some random daily teen polls, you would be like "fukk this guy" too :pachaha:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Yoooo fam when you read about his phoniness, creeping on all the sets with younger girls and how unbearable he is on twitter making people feel guilty about not donating to wildlife charities and not voting for Ian and Elena in some random daily teen polls, you would be like "fukk this guy" too :pachaha:
i met him once back at my old job, he was pressed as shiet, my co-worker said he was cracked out

man, no homo, but those eyes are even fiercer in person, jesus

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

:yeshrug: I don't follow Actors, athletes, musicians, or other celebs on twitter so I wouldn't know. I usually stick to following media/reporters/critics/bloggers/podcasters instead. Looks like Nina made the right decision.

:lupe: But if you got some links to info about him creeping & phoniness, I'd appreciate it.

:patrice: Maybe I should look up info about him on Lipstick Alley. Them hoes be knowing everything.

i met him once back at my old job, he was pressed as shiet, my co-worker said he was cracked out

:ehh: I can buy that.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN

I know right, he seems like the type who watches his women sleep at night :merchant:

daemonova

Daps
:patrice: @prophecypro @daemonova So is this Nina or naw?:

tumblr_n8guanHwd41s1yw2io1_500.jpg
from that conan sheit we know she a freak, but i don't know, she seem damn near flat chested on the show though, i don't really follow her that much because she just not that pretty to me, the ass might be right but its all relative, te show does do shots liek that so we don't know and lets be cops is the same production company so we still might not know, and she was barely in perks of being a wallflower, i do know them eastern europeans, specially the not so pretty ones, do have at least ass

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
from that conan sheit we know she a freak, but i don't know, she seem damn near flat chested on the show though, i don't really follow her that much because she just not that pretty to me,

:shaq2: Yeah, I've always felt that way. Thy're are definitely plenty of badder females on the show.

the ass might be right but its all relative, te show does do shots liek that so we don't know and lets be cops is the same production company so we still might not know, and she was barely in perks of being a wallflower, i do know them eastern europeans, specially the not so pretty ones, do have at least ass
:wtf: No their not. TVD is from Warner Bros., while "Let's Be Cops" is from 20th Century Fox. They bother have totally different Production companies & distributors.

daemonova

Daps
:shaq2: Yeah, I've always felt that way. Thy're are definitely plenty of badder females on the show.

:wtf: No their not. TVD is from Warner Bros., while "Let's Be Cops" is from 20th Century Fox. They bother have totally different Production companies & distributors.
didn't mean the company, i meant the people at the low end of totem pole, cameramen, etc