:patrice: @prophecypro @daemonova So is this Nina or naw?:

tumblr_n8guanHwd41s1yw2io1_500.jpg

That aint Nina from the face but whoever it is :ehh:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
from that conan sheit we know she a freak, but i don't know, she seem damn near flat chested on the show though, i don't really follow her that much because she just not that pretty to me, the ass might be right but its all relative, te show does do shots liek that so we don't know and lets be cops is the same production company so we still might not know, and she was barely in perks of being a wallflower, i do know them eastern europeans, specially the not so pretty ones, do have at least ass
That body is much better than Nina's.

Her Elena character was always so plan to me, but when she plays Katherine :noah:

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
Damn, a 7 page pre season vampire diaries/originals thread?
I ain't complaining, see ya'll soon once these shows come back

(for the record, I think tvd fell off ever since the forced damon/Elena relationship, and the originals has been the stars since season 2)

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
The Originals: Casting related scoop on episode 2x06 from TVLine's Matt Webb Mitovich

yWbKuajd.jpg

Here's some scoop on The Originals from this week's (Posted on 8/7/14) Matt's Inside Line column.

I can’t wait to see Daniel Sharman on The Originals. Any other new faces we should be looking out for? –Morgan
You’re not alone in your excitement, and the former Teen Wolf star certainly won’t be the season’s sole addition. Episode 6 will introduce us to a “respected and feared” werewolf pack leader. What sets this guy apart from the rest of the Big Easy’s lycanthropes? He’ll spend quite a bit of (non-romantic) time with Davina, teaching her how to extend her power. In short, Klaus will not be a fan of this guy.

http://tvline.com/2014/08/07/once-upon-a-time-season-4-belle-backstory/

The Vampire Diaries: Scoop on a new villain and more on season 6 from E! Online's Kristin Dos Santos

vampire-diaries-originals-and-drop-dead-diva-shut-down-production-over-georgia-storm-what-are-you-looking-forward-to-most-in-the-vampire-di.jpeg

Here's some scoop on The Vampire Diaries from Kristin Dos Santos' Spoiler Chat column, which was posted on 8/12/14.

lilslim142000: Do you have any news on who will be the new Big Bad on #TVD?
You betcha! (This show is not Fargo.) I posed that very question to TVD's fancy-pants boss Julie Plec in between begging for her to keep Alaric alive forever and badgering her for scoop on when Delena will reunite. "There is a big bad. it's a long, slow-burn mythology that will unfold over the course of the entire season and will really impact each of our character in deep ways and it's smart and it's interesting and it's small, which I like," she teases. "Instead of trying to top ourselves year to year, we try to scale back and see if we can keep it really personal and rooted in character." Right. But back to that whole Delena thing...

http://www.eonline.com/news/568096/...on-a-time-s-doomed-romance-outlander-and-more

The Vampire Diaries: Bonnie and Damon related scoop on season 6 from TVGuide's Natalie Abrams

DamonBonnie-feature.jpg

Here's some scoop on The Vampire Diaries from TVGuide's Natalie Abrams' Mega Buzz column, which was posted on 8/12/14.

What can you tell me about the new season ofThe Vampire Diaries? —Brittany
When executive producer Julie Plec told us that the mystery of where Bonnie and Damon are would be answered quickly, she wasn't lying: You'll definitely know before the end of the second episode. But pay close attention: Although the setting may look familiar, the duo is definitely in a place that's foreign to them. Perhaps it's not the where that matters at all!

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Mega-Buzz-True-Blood-NCIS-Vampire-Diaries-1085501.aspx

The Originals: Scoop on Hayley's life as a hybrid in season 2 from TVLine's Matt Webb Mitovich

the-originals-hayley-blog.jpg

Here's some scoop on The Originals from this week's (Posted on 8/14/14) Matt's Inside Line column.

Any mild spoilers for The Originals? –Nasir
Now that Hayley is a hybrid, life will only get… hairier… for her. “Just when this woman found a connection to her werewolf ancestors, she’s now severed from that connection,” co-EP Michael Narducci observes. “For a lot of reasons — loss of her child, loss of her family, loss of her identity — she’s really going to be struggling. It’s going to push her to a place where she lashes out at everybody.”

http://tvline.com/2014/08/14/once-upon-a-time-season-4-spoilers-knave-will-scarlett/

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Julie Plec says a 'TVD,' 'Originals' crossover is in the works

By Samantha Highfillon Aug 18, 2014 at 6:33PM

TVD-Fifty-Shades-of-Grayson.jpg

Considering that The Originals is a spin-off of The Vampire Diaries and exists in the same universe, it doesn’t seem all that hard for the shows to cross over every once in a while. But as executive producer Julie Plec mentioned at Comic-Con, it’s harder than fans might think. Not only do the stories have to come together in a natural way, but the logistics of getting an actor (or two) from one show to another isn’t the simplest task.

That being said, the two shows did manage a total of two crossovers last season—one when Tyler came to The Originals and another when Klaus and Rebekah made an appearance in Mystic Falls during TVD‘s 100th hour. And the good news is that it looks like the stories are going to converge again this year.

Plec revealed that, as of right now, there is a crossover in the works. “It looks like we are going to be able to do a crossover in the first half of the season, and I can’t tell you what or who or when because it hasn’t been shot yet, but things are looking good,” she said. The one detail she would share? Despite his current status as an Original vampire, Alaric will not be the focus of this crossover—though Plec is not totally against the idea of that happening in the future. “I just love the idea of Matt Davis playing in the pool with Joe [Joseph Morgan] and Daniel [Gillies],” Plec said when pitched the idea.

But a crossover isn’t the only thing fans (and Plec herself) have to look forward to this year. After more than five years as the showrunner of The Vampire Diaries, Plec is going to make her directorial debut in season 6. Why the long wait? Well, probably because she never wanted to do it before. “I was convinced I would be dreadful at it,” Plec said. “I directed a school musical in college and it was being so terrible at directing that made me realize I was such a good producer and that put me on my first career path. [Laughs] Then I had to remind myself that I also thought I would absolutely positively never be a writer because I thought I was a terrible writer for years,” she admitted. “I just was convinced, ‘Oh, I’m good producer; I’m a s—ty writer.’ And then I actually started writing and I thought, ‘Oh, actually—I’m pretty good at this, at least intermittently good at this.'”

And thankfully, Plec’s years of producing have left her feeling prepared and excited for the task. “The beauty of television, much more so than feature films, is when you are the showrunner, you make all those decisions anyway,” she said. “You choose the casting and the hair and the makeup, and you oversee the art direction, and you sit and you edit each episode, and you talk through every single scene with the actual director in terms of what you want for tone and character journeys and emotion and sometimes even lenses and shots and how you want the camera to move. You can be that specific when you’re collaborating with the director. So we all collectively, the producers and some of the actors and I, talked about it a lot and everybody seemed really excited to see what I could do behind the camera. So I’m gonna dive in and see how it goes.”

Although it is subject to change, Plec is currently slotted to direct episode 15 of The Vampire Diaries.

The Vampire Diaries returns for its sixth season on Thursday, Oct. 2 at 8 p.m., ET withThe Originals returning for its second season on Monday, Oct. 6 at 8 p.m. ET, both on The CW.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/08/18/julie-plec-the-vampire-diaries-the-originals-crossover/

The Originals Recruits Colin Woodell to Play 'Badass' Werewolf in Season 2
By Andy Swift / August 13 2014, 2:30 PM PDT

colin-woodell-the-originals.jpg

Devious MaidsColin Woodell is leaving his life of crime in Beverly Hills to play a game of supernatural thrones in the Big Easy.

Woodell will recur on the second season of The CW’s The Originals, TVLine has learned exclusively, playing a “badass” werewolf named Aiden.

A lieutenant in New Orleans’ leading werewolf pack, Aiden isn’t opposed to teaming up with witches if they can help him take down vampires and keep his family safe. Needless to say, you can expect to see him forming a few “dangerous alliances” during his stint on the show, which begins with Episode 4.

Woodell is one of several new additions to the drama in Season 2, which also welcomes Teen Wolf‘s Daniel Sharman as warlock Kaleb.

The Originals moves to Mondays at 8/7c this fall, beginning Oct. 6.

http://tvline.com/2014/08/13/the-originals-season-2-cast-colin-woodell-aiden-werewolf/

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I tried to see if this show was worth being added back to the DVR rotation and after an hour of more Elena Gilbert awfulness I realized my decision to toss this show in the garbage last season was the right one.