"The Originals" Season 4 (& TVD Season 8) DISCUSSION Thread

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
:patrice: Not really feeling this Elena druggie bit. Hopefully they toss that plot out soon. Don't really have much to say about anything else yet, but this looks like it's gonna be my least fav CW show of the season again :heh:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Promo for the 2nd episode of the season for TVD airing later this week:

Back-up YouTube link:

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:patrice: Not really feeling this Elena druggie bit. Hopefully they toss that plot out soon. Don't really have much to say about anything else yet, but this looks like it's gonna be my least fav CW show of the season again :heh:

:wtf: Last Season (season 5) was a good bounce back season from the mess that was Season 4.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
:wtf: Last Season (season 5) was a good bounce back season from the mess that was Season 4.
I know but compared to Arrow, Originals and Supernatural (bounced back as well) it was my least fav. Doesn't mean it was a bad season. You can tell the lack of the Originals on their show is still hurting them tho IMO.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I know but compared to Arrow, Originals and Supernatural (bounced back as well) it was my least fav. Doesn't mean it was a bad season. You can tell the lack of the Originals on their show is still hurting them tho IMO.

:whoa: Whoa, whoa, whoa.

1. TVD Season 5 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> "Supernatural" Season 9.
As much as folks shyt on seasons 6 & 7 of "Supernatural", I actually enjoyed those 2 seasons & don't have the same complaints. But this past season 9 of "Supernatural" was :flabbynsick:. It was the first season of the show I acknowledged I'm ready for the show to end. The season was just too repetitive. I hope this upcoming Season 10 is the last season.

2. Spinning-off The Originals was a WISE decision. A big reason that Season 4 of TVD was such a mess is because In Season 3 the main storyline involves The Originals. In Season 4 the storyline isn't about The Originals, so Klaus & Rebekah are just side characters with nothing to do but still take almost the same amount of screen time that they did in Season 3. The writers clearly had no idea what to do with those characters on TVD in Season 4, especially Rebekah.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
:whoa: Whoa, whoa, whoa.

1. TVD Season 5 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> "Supernatural" Season 9.
As much as folks shyt on seasons 6 & 7 of "Supernatural", I actually enjoyed those 2 seasons & don't have the same complaints. But this past season 9 of "Supernatural" was :flabbynsick:. It was the first season of the show I acknowledged I'm ready for the show to end. The season was just too repetitive. I hope this upcoming Season 10 is the last season.

2. Spinning-off The Originals was a WISE decision. A big reason that Season 4 of TVD was such a mess is because In Season 3 the main storyline involves The Originals. In Season 4 the storyline isn't about The Originals, so Klaus & Rebekah are just side characters with nothing to do but still take almost the same amount of screen time that they did in Season 3. The writers clearly had no idea what to do with those characters on TVD in Season 4, especially Rebekah.
I respect your opinion, but I just wasn't feeling the travelers story line they were going with. shyt just seemed boring and redundant at times with the whole let's torture Stefen for memories to get more power. Still a definite step up from the fourth season. Seasons 6 and 7 of Supernatural were a bit :scusthov: to me. That's why I appreciate 8 and 9 so much more. Season 5 of the Vampire Diaries isn't that far behind season 9 of Supernatural for me anyway. Both were enjoyable.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
TVD has been on the downslope and it seems the season premiere was no different from what I'm hearing

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
TVD has been on the downslope and it seems the season premiere was no different from what I'm hearing
Yeah, I hope this is the last season. I don't want The CW to drag the show like they did with "Supernatural".

On the other hand, I noticed TV critics on my Twitter Timeline thought the season premiere of "The Originals" was good.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Promo for the 2nd episode of the season for "The Originals" airing next week:

Back-up YouTube link:

Last edited:

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
Tvd has been going down hill since Damon and Elena hooked up (true fukking story)

Now the originals, now that's a great first episode back, from the intro by rebekkah in the beginning to that epic moment when Elijah rolled that severed head into the House and was just like '.... Yeah I don't need no invite"

Boss status