i just realized what the writers want to do, it aint gonna be pretty

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
So now Hope is the most powerful witch in existence :gucci:
What kinda bulshyt
That shouldn't be all that surprising considering her heritage. They've been saying since she was born how powerful she would be.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
That shouldn't be all that surprising considering her heritage. They've been saying since she was born how powerful she would be.
Inadu was blessed with magic by her tribe elders (and Hope isn't a direct descendant of the hollow anyway) and Dahlia was only super strong when she was hopped up on 100 years of juice and channeling Freya. In season 3 Ayanna was stronger than Esther so I consider that to be a plot hole to make her a mary sue character which isn't surprising considering they've been doing it with this queen and king shyt since season 1 with Klaus and Hayley

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Inadu was blessed with magic by her tribe elders (and Hope isn't a direct descendant of the hollow anyway) and Dahlia was only super strong when she was hopped up on 100 years of juice and channeling Freya. In season 3 Ayanna was stronger than Esther so I consider that to be a plot hole to make her a mary sue character which isn't surprising considering they've been doing it with this queen and king shyt since season 1 with Klaus and Hayley
I mean at the end of the day, she's the only character in the history of the show to be made up of three separate species, Witch, Vampire and Werewolf.

She may not be a direct descendant of the hollow but she's still from the same bloodline.

Call her a Mary Sue but her being considered the most powerful witch is one of the least surprising things to me.:yeshrug:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
I mean at the end of the day, she's the only character in the history of the show to be made up of three separate species, Witch, Vampire and Werewolf.

She may not be a direct descendant of the hollow but she's still from the same bloodline.

Call her a Mary Sue but her being considered the most powerful witch is one of the least surprising things to me.:yeshrug:
But I already explained why the hollow is powerful and those other 2 species have nothing to do with witch powers so I don't understand why that would make her stronger. She's just an untriggered werewolf with constant vampire blood that's a witch. I'd think the person that originally created the immortality spell and the original dimension creating spell would be #1 but :yeshrug:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Promo for the Season Finale/13th episode of Season 4 of "The Originals" airing tonight:

Producer's preview: