"The Originals" Season 4 (& TVD Season 8) DISCUSSION Thread

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Vincent as fin was off the chain too :ahh:

But yea Vincent as that line is good too
Marcel as a villain is diff even if they find a cure how do they beat him tho
Does white oak apply to him or taking his heart out work etc...
fukk we gotta wait till Jan now with this bullshyt

edit I see. It could be a good thing but they are still in the Friday time slot. I guess the vampire bubble burst :yeshrug: but how in the hell is supernatural getting Thursday? They are in like season 55 how are the ratings not down on that show?

Anyway, my review of both shows..

TVD was weak, this show has been going down since they forced Damon and Elaina, to me they never worked and it doesn't make sense, Damon and Caroline make more sense shyt I would have rather had Damon and Bonnie, Stefan always belonged with elaina even the hieratic chick made sense.. But now that elaina is gone they spent a whole season of Damon not moving on and now that they have this curse it's more of the same shyt.. We already saw evil Damon and while he is better that way it just goes to show they are out of ideas of what to do with this show.. I am not excited or interested in next season, at this point I watch out of habit.

TO was interesting Klaus and family deserved everything they got, this is a L in every way.. Their whole we do it for family narrative has proven to be flawed and only used as an excuse to do shyt. MArcel and Vincent need to be bosses all season and it needs to be a few episodes before the family gets back to New Orleans.

Last edited:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
edit I see. It could be a good thing but they are still in the Friday time slot. I guess the vampire bubble burst :yeshrug: but how in the hell is supernatural getting Thursday? They are in like season 55 how are the ratings not down on that show?

Anyway, my review of both shows..

TVD was weak, this show has been going down since they forced Damon and Elaina, to me they never worked and it doesn't make sense, Damon and Caroline make more sense shyt I would have rather had Damon and Bonnie, Stefan always belonged with elaina even the hieratic chick made sense.. But now that elaina is gone they spent a whole season of Damon not moving on and now that they have this curse it's more of the same shyt.. We already saw evil Damon and while he is better that way it just goes to show they are out of ideas of what to do with this show.. I am not excited or interested in next season, at this point I watch out of habit.

TO was interesting Klaus and family deserved everything they got, this is a L in every way.. Their whole we do it for family narrative has proven to be flawed and only used as an excuse to do shyt. MArcel and Vincent need to be bosses all season and it needs to be a few episodes before the family gets back to New Orleans.
i mean basically everything you said was right. Supernatural used to be this and TVD used to be good before season 4, but at this point I feel it may be time. I don't understand how every show gets more attention and vies on TO when everything about it is just about better than everything on the CW at this point.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
i mean basically everything you said was right. Supernatural used to be this and TVD used to be good before season 4, but at this point I feel it may be time. I don't understand how every show gets more attention and vies on TO when everything about it is just about better than everything on the CW at this point.

Because guys dont watch this show because they think it's girly without realizing its dope. They watch Flash, the Arrow and Supernatural instead. Manly shows.

The girls are only watching for the romance, and with Elena and her weekly romance triangle with the brothers gone, there's no reason for the girls to watch.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Because guys dont watch this show because they think it's girly without realizing its dope. They watch Flash, the Arrow and Supernatural instead. Manly shows.

The girls are only watching for the romance, and with Elena and her weekly romance triangle with the brothers gone, there's no reason for the girls to watch.

that show fell off more than any of the cw shows combined makes no damn sense how great it was and now its like at the bottom of the barrel with its ratings getting worse :wow:

as far as the guys not watching these shows i was in the same ballpark cuz of the twilight thing and i didnt hate twilight its just certain things about it i didnt like but when i saw a few clips and 1 ep in a season think it was somewhere in season 3 maybe whatever season where the originals just barely started their spinoff

i gave it a try and binge watched tvd and was like :damn: show is good
then i watched the originals and was like this show is even better but its too soon to say how good it is

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
that show fell off more than any of the cw shows combined makes no damn sense how great it was and now its like at the bottom of the barrel with its ratings getting worse :wow:

as far as the guys not watching these shows i was in the same ballpark cuz of the twilight thing and i didnt hate twilight its just certain things about it i didnt like but when i saw a few clips and 1 ep in a season think it was somewhere in season 3 maybe whatever season where the originals just barely started their spinoff

i gave it a try and binge watched tvd and was like :damn: show is good
then i watched the originals and was like this show is even better but its too soon to say how good it is

Exactly....alot of dudes thought it was girly Twilight stuff when it's more of a young adult version of True Blood.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Exactly....alot of dudes thought it was girly Twilight stuff when it's more of a young adult version of True Blood.

TVD aint as good as it used to be, but its all way been light years better than True Blood

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
TVD aint as good as it used to be, but its all way been light years better than True Blood
That's the crazy part, TVD season 1-4 and the first few season of the originals was better for a longer time than true blood ever was. True blood gets the attention cause it was on HBO and it came out before twilight set the genre back 50 years. The irony is I think twilight is based on the TVD books they just was smart and made it a movie instead of tv show,,

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Containment might not live past its first season at The CW, but a couple of its stars will. EW has confirmed that both Kristen Gutoskie and Christina Moses have joined the casts of Julie Plec’s other shows.

Gutoskie, who plays Katie on Containment, will joins The Vampire Diaries’ eighth season as Seline. The official character description says she’s “a warm, nurturing nanny of two young kids by day, and a small-town girl trying to find her place in a dangerous world by night. Bonded to her new ‘family’ in ways she can’t explain, Seline will fight desperately to protect the ones she loves.” Gutoskie will launch her recurring role in the first episode of season 8.

As for Moses, who plays Jana on Containment, she joins The Originals for its fourth season as Keelin, who’s described as “a smart, strong resourceful ER doctor — and the last living werewolf of her line. Keelin is openly bisexual, warm and unguarded by nature; but after the rest of her family was hunted to extinction, she went into hiding and since then she’s deliberately avoided getting too close to anyone. She lives in fear of being discovered by the wrong people and has no idea that she’s currently on a collision course with the Mikaelsons.” Moses will recur beginning with episode 401.

The Vampire Diaries is set to return Friday, Oct. 21 at 8 p.m. ET with The Originals slated for 2017.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Wonder which chick is gonna be getting in it with the bisexual wolf?

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

If Allison Scagliotti thinks stitching her friend into dead people’s memories is a tad on the usual side, just wait until she steps foot in Mystic Falls.

Scagliotti, who also stars on Freeform’s Stitchers, will recur in The Vampire Diaries‘ upcoming eighth season — premiering Friday, Oct. 21 at 8/7c on The CW — as Georgie, TVLine has learned, an occult reach intern “driven by a horrific darkness in her own past.” (So, yeah, she’s got some demons.)

Georgie, who “channels her existential anxieties into a new field of study that will force her to confront her deepest fears,” makes her first appearance in the Season 8 premiere.

Much of TVD‘s eighth season is being kept under wraps; when last we spoke with executive producer Julie Plec, she couldn’t even reveal the name of the mysterious creature that turned Damon and Enzo evil in the season finale. Plec did, however, tell us that she’s “really excited” about the show’s new theme, “which should become very clear the minute [The CW starts] announcing episode titles.”

Your thoughts on newcomer Georgie? Hopes for Season 8 in general? Drop ’em in a comment below.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I liked Allison Scaglioti on Warehouse 13 but I am still not going to go back to watching TVD.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Haven't seen Allison since Drake&Josh (didn't watch Warehouse 13).

Anyways, cool to see her on the CW.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Let's see how this season gonna be for TVD :lupe:
Gotta wait till Jan to see the originals tho :mjcry: