"The Originals" Season 4 (& TVD Season 8) DISCUSSION Thread

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the last episode i know marcel gotta die to complete the transformation but why was he able to fling back klaus like that???! Forced pushed that nikka

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
No it isn't. Every episode is plot centered unlike Arrow, Flash, and Supernatural. shyt is easily the best show on The CW along with the 100 wtf is this bullshyt.
YO WHAT THE fukk
100% plot driven stories are never whats hot in the streets, man.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
In the last episode i know marcel gotta die to complete the transformation but why was he able to fling back klaus like that???! Forced pushed that nikka

Cuz he stronger than him the serum makes u stronger than a original with a bite with no cure

Don't think he gonna die think he gonna go back to normal
Rebekah gonna die cuz she on a tv show full time elsewhere

Klaus will leave New Orleans cuz TO is still 3 yrs behind TVD and Caroline went there with her kids looking for him and a female bartender said haven't seen or heard that name in 3 years

Another way is he stay a original but loses Lethal bite that puts him on par with them but still stronger

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Promo for the Season Finale/22nd episode of Season 3 for the "The Originals" airing tonight:

Don't miss the season finale of The Originals this Friday at 9/8c!

Producers' preview:

Marcel rips the throne away from Klaus on the season finale of The Originals, TONIGHT at 9/8c!

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cuz he stronger than him the serum makes u stronger than a original with a bite with no cure

Don't think he gonna die think he gonna go back to normal
Rebekah gonna die cuz she on a tv show full time elsewhere

Klaus will leave New Orleans cuz TO is still 3 yrs behind TVD and Caroline went there with her kids looking for him and a female bartender said haven't seen or heard that name in 3 years

Another way is he stay a original but loses Lethal bite that puts him on par with them but still stronger

Breh i know that but the serum doesnt work until u die. Like turning a human to a vampire. Thats why u see his eyes light up in the water after elijah fatalitied his ass but before that he threw klaus back when he tried to snatch it first

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Breh i know that but the serum doesnt work until u die. Like turning a human to a vampire. Thats why u see his eyes light up in the water after elijah fatalitied his ass but before that he threw klaus back when he tried to snatch it first

Oh that part I didn't get it either have to watch that part again
Unless Elijah did it and we didn't realize it

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps

They don't have super perception so to speak. They have super speed and reflexes but they can't react to stuff at super speed is the only thing I can think of.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment

Klaus is about 800 years older than Marcel but it doesn't mean Marcel can't hit him with a good punch or fling him hard.

It just means that in an all out fight Klaus would kill him 98% of the time

No different than a 150lb nikka pushing a 300lb nikka off his feet. If you catch him off guard or hit him right you can.

Remember how Marcel was able to fight that older vampire and Aya too?

He had the serum in him but, it doesnt take effect until he dies so it didn't do anything at that point.

Marcel just had good reflexes that time :manny:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like marcel as the main villain. Dude is smart as hell but i wanted vincent to be his new davina *pause*

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I like marcel as the main villain. Dude is smart as hell but i wanted vincent to be his new davina *pause*
I like that Vincent is stepping up and claiming the position of protector of New Orleans. Somebody needs to be the dividing line between the vamps/werewolves and humans. Now lets just hope they stop having Vincent take L after L like he is some kind of ho.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I like that Vincent is stepping up and claiming the position of protector of New Orleans. Somebody needs to be the dividing line between the vamps/werewolves and humans. Now lets just hope they stop having Vincent take L after L like he is some kind of ho.

Vincent as fin was off the chain too :ahh:

But yea Vincent as that line is good too
Marcel as a villain is diff even if they find a cure how do they beat him tho
Does white oak apply to him or taking his heart out work etc...
fukk we gotta wait till Jan now with this bullshyt

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Marcel's character is too smart so he'll lose on some emotional bullshyt. Maybe they bring back davina to catch him off guard

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps

Nah he's completely immortal. But they porbaby aren't going to kill him. He was the villain in season 1 too.